Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (822903 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by winner95(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
any 2015/2016 aspirant here......whatssapp: 07061068819
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
thankyouJesus:

Thank you very much.
Just saw ur reply.I finished secondary school when I was 14,turned 15 ,october that year...now no disrespect though ,but if you're smart which I believe you are,I mean,to be admitted to the first and the best uni,you should be.You'd know that's a pretty reasonable age to finish Skul especially for someone who skipped a class,at least.... don't be ignorant please.Not everyone finished Skul at 19/20 ,no offense though. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
obaayo2:
hey,hw are u?.nd how was the lasu adm list,

i see ure planning for something new,it would be nice if u are planning on coming to UI.,wishn u best of luck
my name came out in Lasu but u know its econs edu so i have obtained anoda jamb form, still not sure whether to pick UI or Unilag when registering cos it seems UI is slow nd no catchment area
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thankyouJesus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
thelma76:

Just saw ur reply.I finished secondary school when I was 14,turned 15 ,october that year...now no disrespect though ,but if you're smart which I believe you are,I mean,to be admitted to the first and the best uni,you should be.You'd know that's a pretty reasonable age to finish Skul especially for someone who skipped a class,at least.... don't be ignorant please.Not everyone finished Skul at 19/20 ,no offense though. smiley
no offense taken.
14 years (6 years for ss).
8 years ( 6-1 years for primary).
A 3years old in primary one. I am sorry for doubting you, please forgive me.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by paulzerina(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
where are u guys? Let's keep the thread alive.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thelma76(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
thankyouJesus:
no offense taken.
14 years (6 years for ss).
8 years ( 6-1 years for primary).
A 3years old in primary one. I am sorry for doubting you, please forgive me.
You really disappoint me though....was 5 in primary 1,got a double promotion "which I earned" like I said earlier which made me skip primary 3,primary 2-I was 6,4-7 ,5-8,jss1-9 bottom line finished at 14 but turned 15 later that yr.....what exactly is your point ? There were many other candidates who passed welllll ,they even got their admission tooo but are now stuck in d same situation with me,so you're saying you've not heard of things like this before? Wow your ignorance is seeping into me,I really should ignore you after now.Since you're not even a stallite,I wonder why i'm arguing with you....bleh!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hiro2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
thelma76:

You really disappoint me though....was 5 in primary 1,got a double promotion "which I earned" like I said earlier which made me skip primary 3,primary 2-I was 6,4-7 ,5-8,jss1-9 bottom line finished at 14 but turned 15 later that yr.....what exactly is your point ? There were many other candidates who passed welllll ,they even got their admission tooo but are now stuck in d same situation with me,so you're saying you've not heard of things like this before? Wow your ignorance is seeping into me,I really should ignore you after now.Since you're not even a stallite,I wonder why i'm arguing with you....bleh!
hey, the two of u should just stop this. Thank God for the grace on each other's life. Not by how far buh by how well, pls remember this and lock up. U guys should be happy for being unique in ur own diff way.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thankyouJesus(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
thelma76:

I am sorry for doubting you, I think you forgot the part where you wrote your "common entrance" (mock) in primary 5 and not 6 (you are very good academically). I am sorry once again. Good luck in your JAMB and POSTUTME.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bukie26(f): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Sorry to bug in. Actually some schools den didn't have primary 6. In my primary school dose days, primary 1 uses book 2, ...,primary 5 uses book 6 so common entrance was written in pry 5. Mind u, I completed secondary school wen I was 15(turned 16 nov dz year) and some students in my class finished at d age of 14. Deir is no doubt in wt she said
thankyouJesus:

I am sorry for doubting you, I think you forgot the part where you wrote your "common entrance" (mock) in primary 5 and not 6 (you are very good academically). I am sorry once again. Good luck in your JAMB and POSTUTME.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by profem1(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Student Christian Movement(SCM), an international non-denominational Christian fellowship organizes tutorial for new 100 level students for the 2014/2015 session.
Tutorial would be taken by top selected tutors who has passed through this too.
tutorial and revision for examination will run for the whole session .
materials and past questions are also available.
date and time to be announced later.
for more information, you can call Emmanuel(08090961843).
don't wait before you start preparing!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Ellemuah:

my name came out in Lasu but u know its econs edu so i have obtained anoda jamb form, still not sure whether to pick UI or Unilag when registering cos it seems UI is slow nd no catchment area
come to UI..u wont regret it..also admission is easy here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2014
happy Birthday XavierG
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Happy Birthday To XavierG
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by SegunFlames(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Happy Birthday [size=32pt]XavierG![/size]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Happy birthday XavierG.... Did you get the truck of coke I sent down the old rugged bridge??.. Enjoy your day man.... cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Adedayo516:
Happy birthday XavierG.... Did you get the truck of coke I sent down the old rugged bridge??.. Enjoy your day man.... cheesy

Got it already brother.
Thanks for the wish.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
hbd XavierG,llnp cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
obaayo2:
come to UI..u wont regret it..also admission is easy here
Ok, i hope so oo.

Can anyone check if i am good to go with these 5 waec subjects for ECONOMICS in UI.
Acct, maths, eng, govt and econs.....i hope commerce isnt compulsory cos i had D7 in commerce.
Pls i need answers ASAP

And aw much is the skul fee??
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Fembleez1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi guys,............been long I came on here!,....hope you guys are getting prepared for registration/resumption,.....all the best!

You can read my latest poem by clicking the link below:-

https://www.nairaland.com/2030521/hope-till-end-time-comes#28617787

Poem meant for you all smiley cool,u won't wanna do without reading it!!! wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by thankyouJesus(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
bukie26:
Sorry to bug in. Actually some schools den didn't have primary 6. In my primary school dose days, primary 1 uses book 2, ...,primary 5 uses book 6 so common entrance was written in pry 5. Mind u, I completed secondary school wen I was 15(turned 16 nov dz year) and some students in my class finished at d age of 14. Deir is no doubt in wt she said
Okay, by your explanation, nursery 2 or 3 uses book (primary) 1. Now I get it. Good luck, please don't quote me again.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by success254(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls can i study computer engin. at ui.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ellemuah:

Ok, i hope so oo.

Can anyone check if i am good to go with these 5 waec subjects for ECONOMICS in UI.
Acct, maths, eng, govt and econs.....i hope commerce isnt compulsory cos i had D7 in commerce.
Pls i need answers ASAP

And aw much is the skul fee??
u dont have any problem qt ur waec...the skul fee is less dan 30k
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by 3hillz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
On his madness.
'Two As' and seven Bs'?,
'This is poor!', prologued he.
Darting eyes met his, in contort apprehension.
My heart fled,took refuge beneath the Olumos',
leaving my brain to take over the mess
I was sound struck,silent noise deafened my
thoughts as my brain PAUSED..
'PLAY!',he said, his voice wrappingly flew, visiting
his brain box to stab me with words, he
stammered, 'your pl...ay is too much!
My heart returned, sourced the rivulet from my
human lake and taking solitude in my stomach..it
beat to dad's tune,taping "the worms" to warful
dance..
As my old man's tone increased, from soprano he
did the bass..how he played carelessly.
'I see!',he stood, his paunch nodded in mocking
agreement as if to say'what a foolish boy'.
The result sheet fell,took a brisk air tossing to
avoid being torn.
'This result is poor!, boy', came the starting point.
I have seen that look once, inquired my eyes.
Tired of using bass,he unleashed the key point in
an instance. "OPERATION
MADNESS"
"our husband has gone mad", again came the
thought,education was too much!
I'm sorry dad, I.......I never finished those words
before lightning struck on my face,
my lucky tooth shifted, irked my inspiration as I
protested but the protest was late as the thunder
roared,
'are you mad?
Dirty transparent teardrops eschewed from my
lids,kissed my lips and took my chin.
Seems 'twas going to be a "Thunderstorm"afterall,
because neighbours were now flocking in
confused noise in front of our door,
"forecasting the weather.
'Do I pay your fees for such results! ehn?
Lightning struck again, followed by the thunder
tears pelted down my eyes,soaked the satin rug
and flowed to flooded streams.
We toured the house in foreign noise,
on the settee,
on the bed in my room
under the table beneath we rolled,in emphatic
stress,
dad caesurically mad.
My heart bled, fortified my hatred for the darling
miss,
did she sing my ode
'your parents will be so proud of you, what an
excellent result'
My grin shun,outdid the sparkling glee on the
Milky ways.
Darling muse I thought as I rapped in tuneless
shrieks on the Orthopaedic bed.
Dad in chains at the psyches,
mum got him his favorite book
"On his madness"
'twas then the true theory of constance dawned
on me
'The thunder and lightning aren't everyday but the
sky is up there everyday.
And the sky is my ceiling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2014
obaayo2:
u dont have any problem qt ur waec...the skul fee is less dan 30k
aii, tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by HouseOfBalloons(f): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
success254:
pls can i study computer engin. at ui.
there's no comp engineering but There's comp sci
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by rkarang: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ellemuah:

What a mighty God! So you finally made it to LASU.... Congratulations sister!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
rkarang:

What a mighty God! So you finally made it to LASU.... Congratulations sister!
Abi oo, God is really great.....Thank you very much, if not 4 u nd coded, wouldnt av done the exam.

And i still need ur advice, wanna write jamb again so as to switch to econs, which skul do you think i should pick Unilag or UI?

unilag has my state in her catchment which makes it easier 4 me nd av done her putme b4 nd i know what its like and UI, av not done her putme b4 dnt know whats its like but i prefer UI cos i dont wanna stay in lag anymore jz dat she doesnt have catchment nd they might not resume early, so am confused??

But regardless of my preference, which skul do u think is better nd transparent when it comes to adm processing
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ellemuah:

Thank you very much, if not 4 u nd coded, wouldnt av done the exam.

And i still need ur advice, wanna write jamb again so as to switch to econs, which skul do you think i should pick Unilag or UI?

unilag has my state in her catchment which makes it easier 4 me nd av done her putme b4 nd i know what its like and UI, av not done her putme b4 dnt know whats its like but i prefer UI cos i dont stay in lag anymore jz dat she doesnt have catchment so am confused??

But regardless of my preference, which skul do u think is better nd transparent when it comes to adm processing

Learn to believe in yourself! You don't necessarily need catchment to make the list. All you need is good preparation. Study like your life depends on it. Write your exam and score the highest! Yes you can! Yes you can be the best! Be determined! And you'll make the merit list!

UI, always the nest of intellectuals, the nest of champions!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Marc9:

Learn to believe in yourself! You don't necessarily need catchment to make the list. All you need is good preparation. Study like your life depends on it. Write your exam and score the highest! Yes you can! Yes you can be the best! Be determined! And you'll make the merit list!

UI, always the nest of intellectuals, the nest of champions!!!
Oh thanks for the advice, i will do my best
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by obaayo2: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ellemuah:

Oh thanks for the advice, i will do my best
so are u coming to UI?

u said ure not in lag anymore,where are u?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by MissyKwnly: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
hey guys, m not a student or aspirant of UI but i'ld lyk to knw wen u guys r finishin up dis semester.
#URGENT

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.