Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! (71960 Views)

How To Identify Fake Samsung Charger *photos / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Is On Sale Now / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am suprised no one or company is to be trusted in Nigeria, a friend of mine was at ikeja and bought a used Samsung S4 at Affordables Phone,i gave him my trust about the company but to my suprised they sold him fake korea S4 for N65k. On getting there for a refund we couldn't get a refund but we picked another phone.

Where am driving at is when we checked other stores for the New Samsung S4 it was the same korea Version so we moved to SLOT, we got to slot check the phone out it was original in the display cool! on getting home charging and turning it on it turned out to be a korea version WTF! We complain and they changed it for us. I wanna let everyone here know how to spot a fake S4 and the Original, pls don't be deceived by anyone, both the fake and real looks alike software wise and hardware wise and even the pack.

How to spot a fake S4
1. The camera has a poor quality, when you check the pixel it stops at 8mega pixel while the original is 13mega pixel.

2. The fake has Voice Search instead of S Voice

3. The memory of the fake S4 is 1.8gb instead of 16gb like the original.

4. The screen resolution is poor.

5. If you are buying a used S4 goto samsung office and see the features and resolution of the S4 then you can compare what you're buying when you get to computer village.

Pls goto page 4 and 5 for Videos and Pictures to compare both the Fake and Original.

NOTE: they're not Variant, they're FAKE/COPY/CLONE/BAD/EVIL!! smiley wicked people sells them same price with the original 90k, but people who know's the right thing tells costumer its fake before they sell. God bless

25 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by maxwellsmith: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Don't Dull!!!!
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Anomnity: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Does the fake also have the smart stay,airview,smart scroll,smart video pause?

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Anomnity: Does the fake also have the smart stay,airview,smart scroll,smart video pause?

it has everything, don't use that to spot the fake...
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by damola1: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
You purchased an item of over 90k+ for: 65k. And you think the discount came from heaven.

The only issue is that they should have told you point blank: Option 1 vs Option 2.

Choose the right data product: http://www.paykobo.com/connected

Pick up original from Samsung with 12 months warranty here: http://www.paykobo.com/samsung-i9500-galaxy-s4-16gb-black.html

11 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
damola1: You purchased an item of over 90k+ for: 65k. And you think the discount came from heaven.

The only issue is that they should have told you point blank: Option 1 vs Option 2.

Mr man, i deal with phones, i can tell you point blank not everyone can afford a brand new smart phone, and sometimes a uk used last longer than a brand new. For example i bought the uk used S3 for 83k when S3 first came out for 90 + it was quiet expensive, till today its functioning fine, i have colleagues of mine who bought brand new S3 of recent when the price fell,they complain of one issues or the other. So not everyone can afford a brand new thats why its called USED!so there's nothing like discount,you just gotta be smart when buying a used phone. Same with cars people rather buy tokunbo.

17 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by overdrive(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2014

5 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by 3Dimension: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
I was here on the frontpage.

This New year.
Thanks to everybody that reserved this space for me.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by 4reigningqueen: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
90k, 83k, 65k just for phone. I will get there someday.

40 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Bantino(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks OP. Why can't we Nigerians import original products?? Enough of this greed, love of money and dubious characters.

2 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by moonraker(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
youngbilly1: Am suprised no one or company is to be trusted in Nigeria, a friend of mine was at ikeja and bought a used Samsung S4 at Affordables Phone,i gave him my trust about the company but to my suprised they sold him fake korea S4 for N65k. On getting there for a refund we couldn't get a refund but we picked another phone.

Where am driving at is when we checked other stores for the New Samsung S4 it was the same korea Version so we moved to SLOT, we got to slot check the phone out it was original in the display cool! on getting home charging and turning it on it turned out to be a korea version WTF! We complain and they changed it for us. I wanna let everyone here know how to spot a fake S4 and the Original, pls don't be deceived by anyone, both the fake and real looks alike software wise and hardware wise and even the pack.

How to spot a fake S4
1. The camera has a poor quality, when you check the pixel it stops at 8mega pixel while the original is 13mega pixel.

2. The fake has Voice Search instead of S Voice

3. The memory of the fake S4 is 1.8gb instead of 16gb like the original.

4. The screen resolution is poor.

5. If you are buying a used S4 goto samsung office and see the features and resolution of the S4 then you can compare what you're buying when you get to computer village.

Cheers.

My friend, no pictures, no case, period!

3 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by alabosian(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
una go soon see fake human being

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by trigar12(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
WTF!!!

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by mazizitonene(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmm....ok
But no real biggy, getting my s6 directly from d states cool
Hehe

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by princechinedu(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Noted

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by bebe2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
My s4 mini only has 600 pics and it says the
Memory is full.

Pls how do I know if mine is korean. The pic quality isnt dat gud.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by kayswag100(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
youngbilly1:

Mr man, i deal with phones, i can tell you point blank not everyone can afford a brand new smart phone, and sometimes a uk used last longer than a brand new. For example i bought the uk used S3 for 83k when S3 first came out for 90 + it was quiet expensive, till today its functioning fine, i have colleagues of mine who bought brand new S3 of recent when the price fell,they complain of one issues or the other. So not everyone can afford a brand new thats why its called USED!so there's nothing like discount,you just gotta be smart when buying a used phone. Same with cars people rather buy tokunbo.

Sir, I totally disagree with u. How on God's earth would u dare to say 'sometyms a used lasts longer than new' ? On what f&*ing basis?

Any phone you buy depends on the way u use it.

answer this cheap question. Does a used phone have warranty?

oga, you can always demand for an exchange if your brand new has manufacturing defaults.

11 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uhm....... Ok, I've heard you. I'll put that in mind
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by johnwizey: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Isn't Samsung a korean company. What is with the "fake" korean remarks?

Or are there now two Samsung companies in Korea, one real and one fake?

My guy, the fake Samsung you bought isn't from Korea but China.

Next time, learn how to read phone specs properly to even understand what you are attempting to buy.

I don't know about Nigeria but all mobile phone retailers always have an exemplar of the phones they sell on display for customers so that they can go through it before purchasing.

If they display something different from what customers receive in sealed packets, then it's a crime.

9 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by yemmy75(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
bebe2: My s4 mini only has 600 pics and it says the
Memory is full.

I guess u've officially been screwed

5 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by IAMBREEZY: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
It's better to buy brand new.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by jmoore(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
bebe2: My s4 mini only has 600 pics and it says the
Memory is full.

It is obvious.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Mentlee: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
budusky05: Na who no waitin man city play.

for me let stop using nigeria as a dumping ground for rubish cheap article, buy original,

Swansea 2:3 Man City.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by jreyez(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can be freak cheesy
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by anitank(f): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
I thought Korean phones are the original ones?

3 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by olorunthobby(f): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
orh...see yu sha, wey dem already sell am finish for christmas bonanza..e don dey out of stock sef, yu just dey post news..sorry o cheesy
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by ezeuba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is what you get when you dive cheap articles... One of my colleagues who is always on the lookout for cheap articles once dived an iphone 4 for 20k. He was so happy about cheating the seller until unlocking time reach. We found out that the iphone is locked to one very rare network that the unlock is not even offered online. He is now a very proud owner of a very useless iphone.

13 Likes

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
yemmy75:
I guess u've officially been screwed

She's been chopped and screwed ............
In tpains voice......
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by maxivalueII(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
anitank: I thought Korean phones are the original ones?

Yeah they have Chinese version of all samsung gadgets, Becareful when buying any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria / Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.