Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! (71976 Views)

How To Identify Fake Samsung Charger *photos / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Is On Sale Now / New Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
more picture

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by rman: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dr. Dre:

Yes that's true. The internals are sometimes different and the build quality is different from what they bring to Nigeria. I know how hard it may be to understand this but that's the truth. New phones in America isn't always the same with new phones in Nigeria. smiley

That's the truth.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
same packaging...now tell me sincerely its really hard to differentiate

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Waspy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Buahahahahaha LMAO grin grin
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by EnterPRO: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Niseamaka:

Original samsung galaxy S4 retails for about 600 euro (over 120,000 naira). How many folks can afford it?. There's a huge market for fake products, it's not about greed.

imitation rather. not fake.

there's a huge market for imitation products, not fake products.

fake products have no market.

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by JustGuy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
youngbilly1: same packaging...now tell me sincerely its really hard to differentiate

So I think the white is real??
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
JustGuy:

So I think the white is real??
fail! smiley the black is real smiley now you see how hard it is
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nairaboi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
kayswag100:

again, another fallacy! !!

NEVER COMPARE A BRAND NEW PHONE TO A SO-CALLD UK USED ONE.

If you used one that worked well, it doesn't make it better than all new ones.

Please explain y an S3 I bought more than a year after its first release compares with the pioneering S3s. So according to your theory, the pioneering ones are stronger than mine ryt?

hmmmm. .. I laugh! !!
. . . sir, again i see ur point. but am not saying in all cases. i used my case an example and that does not equate to saying all used phones are beta than the new ones. take for example an earlier production that was made in finland or hungary, against the ones made in china, korea and india. i am not in anyway saying these are fake as the may be same in terms of software. but when it comes to hardware then i bet u the latter goes nowhere close to the former. if in doubt climb an upstair and throw ur s4 down and those made yesterday and come back here to tell us " stories that touch"
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
Pls i got this samsung galaxy s4 this morning, not brand new but "London-used". The issue i have is the phone is stocked on 2G as when i go to Settings>>mobile-networks, it will not change from "gsm only" to WCDMA or GSM/WCDMA(auto). Kindly assist me cos i have been going up and down google, android forums, youtube etc;and solution that seems to work for others refused to work on mine. I had to fall back on tethering wifi from my galaxy tab just so i can open a web page on the Galaxy S4 with no High BP. I am using Airtel on it and the sim seem to have 3G provisioning cos i tried on two other devices and the "H" sign with arrows pointing up and down was on the screen and the speed was fast. Kindly assist me pls before you guys mourn another nairalander cry cry cry cry (though some who see me as a menace will be happy if i Should "Proof vemuz SOB" undecided). Counting on you sir embarassed
That was how it started this morning like a joke but ended up i was screwed. Find step by step surgery some NL guru ask me to do and how it turned out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1575265/samsung-galaxy-s3-4.3-jelly/1
see u have bought a carrier locked phone,maybe urs is at&t or verizon or sprint,that is why u can't see 3g.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
youngbilly1:

mr man if you don't know anything just shut up people like you fall for the scam mr knowall, am telling you how to spot the fake you are talking bullsh*t!! This phones are made in korea but some koreans are not given licence to make the phone but rather they do a clone that looks like it and sell to people who can't spot the authentic version.

For someone who supposedly sells phones, you know absolutely nothing about phones.

Smh.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by jingoma(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
i hope you know that even the original I-phone is made in China
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by nikola(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
4reigningqueen: 90k, 83k, 65k just for phone. I will get there someday.

Baby steps...
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Finestlex(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
youngbilly1:

Mr man, i deal with phones, i can tell you point blank not everyone can afford a brand new smart phone, and sometimes a uk used last longer than a brand new. For example i bought the uk used S3 for 83k when S3 first came out for 90 + it was quiet expensive, till today its functioning fine, i have colleagues of mine who bought brand new S3 of recent when the price fell,they complain of one issues or the other. So not everyone can afford a brand new thats why its called USED!so there's nothing like discount,you just gotta be smart when buying a used phone. Same with cars people rather buy tokunbo.
baba, please permit me to drop few lines. Money is the number one factor when considering a project. i perfectly understand fellas go for used items when they cannot procure the brand new.. i'm still wondering where folks got the knowledge of "used item is/can sometimes be better than brand new".. i hope we all know a used item (tokunbo) was once brand new....
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
lol @ thread

btw, OP every Samsung S4 is made in Korea.....So what's your point about 'Korean Version' issh? Fake is fake, not 'china or Korea Version'. Most Samsung Phones are made in korea.

lmao...Naso e red for you reach? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by dungdusugyang(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ok.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by cahnellven: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
stop deceiving people here. The s4 you got is probably chinko and not 4rm korea. Samsung is a korean company and they dnt sell lesser spec'd korean version of their phones. What you got is a classified chinese s4 from an unknown brand like beidou,star,newman e.t.c. Those company make clones of samsung n apple phones.they use cheap hardwares with high SAR values
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by dmcdad: 12:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Anomnity: Does the fake also have the smart stay,airview,smart scroll,smart video pause?
Nope! Even if you find them on the fake one, they don't function. So its as bad as not been there... Although from experience I didn't see any of those air gestures and the likes on the fake one.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by dmcdad: 12:55am On Jan 02, 2014
cahnellven: stop deceiving people here. The s4 you got is probably chinko and not 4rm korea. Samsung is a korean company and they dnt sell lesser spec'd korean version of their phones. What you got is a classified chinese s4 from an unknown brand like beidou,star,newman e.t.c. Those company make clones of samsung n apple phones.they use cheap hardwares with high SAR values
You have a good head on your shoulders

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by youngbilly1: 3:00am On Jan 02, 2014
dmcdad:
Nope! Even if you find them on the fake one, they don't function. So its as bad as not been there... Although from experience I didn't see any of those air gestures and the likes on the fake one.
they function on the fake one's
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by moonraker(m): 3:14am On Jan 02, 2014
@ OP

Thank you for taking the time out to post the videos and pictures. I think this is exactly what you should hv done right from the on set instead of engaging people on here in arguements. Once again, thank you.
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by daprincel(m): 5:27am On Jan 02, 2014
angry grin. When I told one of my Uncles Say na Fake hin go buy 4 94k d man nearly faint-

I was able to diff d fake frm original cos

1) The back button on d Fake had one blue light, n d light on d Real is white

2) The Power ON/Off button has a sign(!) On d Real one While d fake no get

3) The camera quality was so so poor mhen

4)The white/black colored space was much larger on the Fake even tho they were of d same size

5)D screen on d Fake was too bright
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by unmask: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2014
ezeuba: This is what you get when you dive cheap articles... One of my colleagues who is always on the lookout for cheap articles once dived an iphone 4 for 20k. He was so happy about cheating the seller until unlocking time reach. We found out that the iphone is locked to one very rare network that the unlock is not even offered online. He is now a very proud owner of a very useless iphone.
he could use it as an itouch....music video games and wifi....so it isn't useless yet........
@op that is why I order from the US.....they have product regulators that actually do their jobs

1 Like

Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by ikekings(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol.. I just love this comment.. grin grin grin
Re: FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! by ewizard1: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2014
wallflower: Abeg stop calling the phone fake, you obviously don't know anything about the phone you went to buy, there's up to five different S4 variants probably more and they all have the same design, the only real noticeable difference on the body would be size.
My point is you probably bought one of the variants mistaking it for the original.

KNOW THE PHONE YOU WANT TO BUY BEFORE EVER GOING TO THE MARKET.
Young Man... You can just silence yourself if you dont know !
There are fakes/clones of the S3/S4... Not variant.
If there are variants.. they would look EXACTLY!!! (read dat clearly) E-X-A-C-T-L-Y the SAME !!!

The S3 has just two Variants i9300 and i9305
I currently use the i9305 and its difference is Just the 2Gb RAM and the LTE... every other thing is the same... Look, Shape, Everything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Macbook Original Chargers For Sale in Nigeria. / SHOP ON EBAY & OTHER US ONLINE STORES - Doorstep Delivery In Nigeria / USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.