Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315848 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by micynute94(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month!!
...Wishin u all greener pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month to y'all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2014
GA should be an uptrend dis week if it stays above 1.7720 but if it goes below, omo na Selling tins ooooo

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2014
ECAD should be an uptrend if it doesn't go below 1.4251 and should head for 1.44xx but if it does, omo na SELLING MODE oooooo 1.41xx calling niyen. my bias is buy and i'm in it already

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by leopower(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
gud morning gr8 house. my take for E/J

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Good morning folks. Happy new month.

I'm especially happy today because I finished August with only 2 losing trades and 14 winning trades! 582 pips profit and almost 22% capital gain! My highest MoM gain before now had been 12%.

The work ahead for me is, to replicate this month after month, not get ahead of myself, not force trades, keep to my trading strategy. Slow and steady wins the race.

Happy trading week/month ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2014
adeyinkabasir: GA should be an uptrend dis week if it stays above 1.7720 but if it goes below, omo na Selling tins ooooo

bro i just sold GA now with 60pips SL.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2014
adeyinkabasir: ECAD should be an uptrend if it doesn't go below 1.4251 and should head for 1.44xx but if it does, omo na SELLING MODE oooooo 1.41xx calling niyen. my bias is buy and i'm in it already

agree with this ur EC 100%
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2014
natruetalk:

Bro, not advisable to be selling GA oooo but who knows maybe u're seeing somtin which i ain't seeing? but i bliv it's in a buying mode for now sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2014
adeyinkabasir:

Bro, not advisable to be selling GA oooo but who knows maybe u're seeing somtin which i ain't seeing? but i bliv it's in a buying mode for now sha

GA will get bullish no doubt but am not convince of her turning point last week. meanwhile am taken last risk against this mini level. if breach i will close my sell be4 hitting my SL. to trade another pair till i c good price to trade d nucca again

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Bias for GA is already bullish as evidenced on the chart. However, a little retracement down is in play for those with sell orders but pls after the retracement close ur sell orders for a powering BUY move...my take
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
@Leopower...walahi u no try. All this while wey i dey shout ur name make u come drop some TA for the house. Long tym bro and welcome back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2014
leopower: gud morning gr8 house. my take for E/J

nice analysis, the only problem is the double bottom. i will only join the train at the break of it. if not am bullish bias
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2014
phoenixfx: Bias for GA is already bullish as evidenced on the chart. However, a little retracement down is in play for those with sell orders but pls after the retracement close ur sell orders for a powering BUY move...my take
buyers should b courtious of 1.7830,short term sellers shud b mindful of 1.7765,long term bias as u said shud b buy bt d signal 4rm key level (1.7740) isn't strong enough 4 me yet
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
ucad buylimt @ 1.0840,sl 1.0775,tp @1.0961

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
adeyinkabasir: GA should be an uptrend dis week if it stays above 1.7720 but if it goes below, omo na Selling tins ooooo

let me give a small insight on your chart.
the candle you placed ur trendline is an upthrust candle signifying the action of SM in accumulation followed by an Upbar with huge volume telling the SM that supply is probably dried up but unfortunately the followed candle is a downbar signalling the return of supply into the market and the current candle on ur chart is with a wide volume and wide spread telling you that supply is coming back into the market and SM will stand aside and wait for a latter time to test the water to see if the supply is drying up, in essence bros am a bit with naturetalk talking from VSA perspective.

if am to make a decision based on ur chart, i will stand aside cos there is a bit of fight between the SM and everyone else and therefore will wait till i see a markdown followed by a volume low climax to long this things

just my 2cent bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
beejaay:

the candle you placed ur trendline is an upthrust candle signifying the action of SM in accumulation followed by an Upbar with huge volume telling the SM that supply is probably dried up but unfortunately the followed candle is a downbar signalling the return of supply into the market and the current candle on ur chart is with a wide volume and wide spread telling you that supply is coming back into the market and SM will stand aside and wait for a latter time to test the water to see if the supply is drying up, in essence bros am a bit with naturetalk talking from VSA perspective.

if am to make a decision based on ur chart, i will stand aside cos there is a bit of fight between the SM and everyone else and therefore will wait till i see a markdown followed by a volume low climax to long this things

just my 2cent bro

thanks so much bro, i put dat in mind
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
beejaay:

just my 2cent bro

thanks so much bro, i will put dat in mind
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by leopower(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
phoenixfx: @Leopower...walahi u no try. All this while wey i dey shout ur name make u come drop some TA for the house. Long tym bro and welcome back grin grin
thks bro for keeping me in mind, i av been busy with too many things lately but am back for good now & want to be like u guys still, dat made green acct balance always...................... smiley wink smiley cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by kazoo: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Birikiti: Good morning folks. Happy new month.

I'm especially happy today because I finished August with only 2 losing trades and 14 winning trades! 582 pips profit and almost 22% capital gain! My highest MoM gain before now had been 12%.

The work ahead for me is, to replicate this month after month, not get ahead of myself, not force trades, keep to my trading strategy. Slow and steady wins the race.

Happy trading week/month ahead.
hmmm interesting .
brah let us into yr strategy\ set up method

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new months to all in the house....all the best this month.
@adeyinkabasir,this ur indicator has BIG 4,it is not the normal 3 level ZZ abi?
that is new to me..pls do u mind sharing?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
natruetalk:

closed my GA trade with +15pips. like to stay out of dis trade 2 watch and c if am wrong or right to learn more
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
consuming vantharp guide to positing sizing....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
lawson007: Happy new months to all in the house....all the best this month.
@adeyinkabasir,this ur indicator has BIG 4,it is not the normal 3 level ZZ abi?
that is new to me..pls do u mind sharing?

sowie bro, was offline just seeing ur msg......Yeah it's not
Wats ur e-mail so i can send it to u? or u send me a mail via NL if u don't wanna display ur e-mail here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
natruetalk:

closed my GA trade with +15pips. like to stay out of dis trade 2 watch and c if am wrong or right to learn more

Boss, na u ooooo
i dey greet for here ooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by swiftz(f): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
leopower:
thks bro for keeping me in mind, i av been busy with too many things lately but am back for good now & want to be like u guys still, dat made green acct balance always...................... smiley wink smiley cheesy

Hello. Are you "ekojamiu"?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by leopower(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
swiftz:

Hello. Are you "ekojamiu"?
yes maam i am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 3:59am On Sep 02, 2014
short term bearish biased on gold cos sell signal generated on gold around 3am around 1283.5..u cud place a pending if u missed the candle close1283.5/4.4....but over the next several months am bullish biased going against goldmansach's view and others....1st tp for gold is 1275/1272.6...letz see how it goes ....
happy new month and happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2014
USD JPY: The curr pair at eyeing level (using natruetalks lingo)...The push up may reach 105.300 resistance and psych level however from my personal analysis...i think the bullish power in the pair is exhausted and will start to fall even before reaching the level. Expect a series of dips and fakish moves before the great fall in the pair.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2014
AUD USD: For scalpers and daytraders - The pair seems to be making a correction move upwards at least to 0.93099 level. However, the overall trend bias on this curr pair is bearish and is expected to drop down to at least 0.92700 before any further move from the pair
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2014
GBP AUD: Oga natruetalks favs pair grin...Eyeing zone reached for a SELL in this curr pair...at least to 1.7800 level

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2014
seyejohn94: short term bearish biased on gold cos sell signal generated on gold around 3am around 1283.5..u cud place a pending if u missed the candle close1283.5/4.4....but over the next several months am bullish biased going against goldmansach's view and others....1st tp for gold is 1275/1272.6...letz see how it goes ....
happy new month and happy trading

holding 2 positions on gold... stp moved accordingly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.