Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (317055 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Congrats to all who held euro shorts! Well done phoenixfx sojmann. Eurusd next point to watch price action 1.3300. Draghi can do 1.3200 by tommorow.

ephisi: I agree with your eurusd analysis. 1.3380 support has turned to resistance and may be a good place to short again. I wont be taking any trade but managing my short from 1.3420. I expect 1.3366 to give way today., if not then mairo draghi should do the job tomorrow. Also Theres a risk of russia ukraine conflict escalation which could send all markets lower. Traders beware

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
@Seyejohn....11 buy pstns on downward trending EJ ...The reversal will come buh not anytym soon....momentum too bearish
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cybug: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
endfx1:

lolz.Very funny....i ain't a magician sir.

But look at the fibo extension on the GA chart i posted.if it pans out well those are likely targets.

Hi Endfx1

Please i need you to upload those indies on your chart... QQ3, big3 e.t.c

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
ephisi: Congrats to all who held euro shorts! Well done phoenixfx sojmann. Eurusd next point to watch price action 1.3300. Draghi can do 1.3200 by tommorow.

But of course...SELL momentum strong. Told u seems like d curr don smoke weed even Draghi sef. News release will be a bomb
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2014
surveycash: Evening all,

How market?

We will be holding a 5-Day Intensive forex training course in an A/C tight conducive learning environment on Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos btw 11 - 14 August, 2014.

For venue details, text name, e-mail and phone number to 09093887980.

Limited seats available. First come, first serve.

Just got a call inquiring about the training cost. Pls, for the records, the training is FREE oo. You only need to waka come with your laptop and writing materials. No seminar materials to sell too at the end of the training. Just fund a live account with us. Datz all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2014
surveycash:

Just got a call inquiring about the training cost. Pls, for the records, the training is FREE oo. You only need to waka come with your laptop and writing materials. No seminar materials to sell too at the end of the training. just fund a live account with us. Datz all .

wow! u be broker now boss. whatz the name?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
fxbomovi: the rarer d setup, d more profitable it will be. Good morning all!
u don join binaryoption?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
willscolf: u don join binaryoption?
not yet Bro , but I intend doing it soon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
USD CAD: And u thought it was ready to drop down only for analysis to show ure getting slammed back UP (1.10200)... if momentum on news release favours USD (Most likely)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
EUR USD: Classic buy divergence spotted in 4hr but overall analysis favours a continued SELL of the curr pair on news release...momentum at neutral now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
phoenixfx: EUR USD: Classic buy divergence spotted in 4hr but overall analysis favours a continued SELL of the curr pair on news release...momentum at neutral now

Poor reaction to news...seems like USD curr losing momentum to the south....classic hidden divergence hinting at coming Buys...later on. Lets see what Unemployment claims news 2maro will bring
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by arthuryemi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
.....#... bringbacknaijababe
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
phoenixfx: Birikiti in d house. wey hide nah and where Naijababe? cheesy

I'm right here bro, thanks for asking! Been moving around a bit so have not had time to analyze the market. All positions closed atm.

Na naijababe we dey find now.

Word of the Day

KISS - Keep It Simple Smart - Na over skill dey kill monkey o!

Happy trading all!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
phoenixfx: USD CAD: And u thought it was ready to drop down only for analysis to show ure getting slammed back UP (1.10200)... if momentum on news release favours USD (Most likely)

HEADS UP !!!: The hidden divergence hinted at poor reaction to news (refs EURUSD 4HR)....Trend bias of the pair slowly changing to SELL BIAS. That drop down will take some time = USD CAD.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hobe: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
phoenixfx:

HEADS UP !!!: The hidden divergence hinted at poor reaction to news (refs EURUSD 4HR)....Trend bias of the pair slowly changing to SELL BIAS. That drop down will take some time = USD CAD.

What exactly are you doing changing your bias from sell to buy, buy to sell with the close of each candle? For a serious trader, you spend an awful lot of time staring at your charts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Birikiti:

I'm right here bro, thanks for asking! Been moving around a bit so have not had time to analyze the market. All positions closed atm.

Na naijababe we dey find now.

Word of the Day

KISS - Keep It Simple Smart - Na over skill dey kill monkey o!

Happy trading all!

LOL Birikiti grin Nice 2 have u back in d house. Now we need Naijababe et al. More pips to all. In between, hadda keep d house moving with my posts. My trading analysis no be over skill...its a simple and fluid system founded on over 9years experience in d game. Ive had my share of scars. More pips to everyone. Remember, the market never closes, dnt be in a hurry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
USD CAD: SELL MODE (Swing traders)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
currentprice:

brother i hope you have close the 11 positions because the pair movement is getting scaring

scaled out of d position cos my trendline waz around 138....least profit waz 60pips.. currently with d bears...holding just one position...will look to add on d way down...monthly chart is very much bearish...we might see 129... this year
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gold.. Nice movement.. 1303 being watched........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
phoenixfx: @Seyejohn....11 buy pstns on downward trending EJ ...The reversal will come buh not anytym soon....momentum too bearish
lol...bought d dips den...d signal waz too sweet...though itz pyramid tinz....scale in scale out...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hobe:

What exactly are you doing changing your bias from sell to buy, buy to sell with the close of each candle? For a serious trader, you spend an awful lot of time staring at your charts.

@Hobe...all my analysis have more than a 90% win rate. ive not seen one from u. moreso, my analysis picks the premium top or bottom of any curr pair im trading...my switching back and forth is for the benefit of scalpers in d house and peeps who get faked out by curr pair movt and also in tandem wit curr pair movt. refs chart below (demo).

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by volo112: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Abeg house, can any1 with this indicator share. (Support and resistance indicator for the new MT4 600++ build) I'm in dare need of it. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
grin interesting thread. Good luck to everyone trading.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yea! Patience is key! eurusd no cos for alarm. Minor retracement .eurusd can range for days before continuing in direction of trend. Bears still in control. Imo
phoenixfx:

Poor reaction to news...seems like USD curr losing momentum to the south....classic hidden divergence hinting at coming Buys...later on. Lets see what Unemployment claims news 2maro will bring
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
ephisi: Yea! Patience is key! eurusd no cos for alarm. Minor retracement .eurusd can range for days before continuing in direction of trend. Bears still in control. Imo
yes no panic n im not not on my chats to do some analysis
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
esp USD CAD but i know a bounce up will occur b 4 final drop
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gold has set itself up just as I expected shocked

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fx not for the feeble minded. Crazy moves. Daytraders nightmare. Still short eurusd till after ecb conference.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
member hide face viewing..... no post choi! 7 guest grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
currentprice: member hide face viewing..... no post choi! 7 guest grin grin grin grin grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.