Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! (607 Views)

Igbos Let Us Interprete Some Uncommon Igbo Names / How Do U Interprete 'Eku Amojuba' In English / Let's Interprete Pidgin Language On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! by McGibson(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2014
I wasn't staying in Nigeria but I came back this October and currently staying with my immediate senior sister and her daughter my lil Niece of about 2years old at Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria, but recently I've heard this dreams and today been 31st of Dec 2013 made it the third time I am having this dream, in this dreams, my lil niece has tried strangling me for this three time. I don't know what it mean or how to go about it! I need help!
Re: Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! by bigfrancis21: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2014
McGibson: I wasn't staying in Nigeria but I came back this October and currently staying with my immediate senior sister and her daughter my lil Niece of about 2years old at Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria, but recently I've heard this dreams and today been 31st of Dec 2013 made it the third time I am having this dream, in this dreams, my lil niece has tried strangling me for this three time. I don't know what it mean or how to go about it! I need help!

Many times dreams are symbolic. At times dreams are used to pass on messages to the person dreaming. As it happens at times, the image or person you see in the dream might not be the exact person but the image used to pass on the message to you to give you an idea of how the actual person really is. You should also look out for the image used in the dream, just in case.

Its not likely a 2-year old child can strangle you physically anyway. Finally, you should be careful. It could be through another means.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! by shaggy007(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2014
I can't interpret dreams but I can modify the errors in your write-up. I couldn't understand what you said initially.

McGibson: I havent been living in Nigeria, but I came back this October. I'm currently staying with my elder sister and her daughter of about 2years old at Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria. I initially had a dream, and today, being the 31st of Dec 2013, makes it the third time I am having the same dream. In this dream, my young niece tries strangling me. Since this is my 3rd time of having the same dream, that means that my niece has tried to strangle me 3times. I don't know what it means or how to go about it! I need help!

There. Now you should expect a worthy reply soon.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Help Me Interprete My Dreams! by Peinstein: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Not an expert in interpreting dreams but I will give it a try. Dreams could have direct interpretations and sometimes (most times) it could have an implied interpretation. The interpretation of this dream is beyond a direct interpretation except your niece is related to superman. Implied - your niece symbolises someone close to you; who looks up to you; who needs you love, protection and provision. Do you have anyone in your life who gets this sort of attention from you? Think

Secondly, you are living with your older sister and this means you are close to your niece. Implied, this could also mean that the said person is very close to you. Interestingly, your older sister might indicate the said person is being backed up by an authoritative figure in your life whom you are benefiting something from. The fact that your niece is harming you means you are underestimating the said person's potential to harm you

Finally, it has happened repeatedly. It means you haven't been paying attention and probably you are already being harmed by the person.

Now look into your life and search who fits in. Immediately after having those dreams what unfortunate things happened in your life and who was behind it. Is there a pattern. Look beyong your aunt or niece; they are more like an analogy to explain something. We all have our life warning systems; I guess this is yours doing its job. Pray more if confused and God will help you

I hope I have tried. Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha At Indelible August Meeting..live On AIT / Celebrate Mother’s Day With Bunch Of Flowers And Gifts / The Centenary Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.