Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,168 members, 7,825,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Happy New Year To Uniben Students. :) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy New Year To Uniben Students. :) (818 Views)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To Uniben Students. :) by Godwin10(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014
The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but our warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remains the same for you.. We are happy with the comments we receive at our mail, God bless you for your supports towards our works...

ShoutOut goes to:

Vice Chancellor:- Prof. Osayuki Godwin Oshodin
Bdpa
Ekosodin cry
Osasogie
Hall 3 men A.B.C (Arrow Boys Camp) angry
Hall 4 (Beans Crew) wink
Hall 2 (Only place that hosts church service and party at the same time) undecided
Hall 1 (Spiritual babes that are skillfull in shotput) shocked
All Faculties,
All the staffs, and not forgetting the hardworking porters; hope water dey hostel, I dey road...

Discover new joys, embark on new journeys and give more meaning to your life in 2014, and one more thing, remember God in all you do. Happy New Year People... *teeths grinding for some meat action*... kiss

Source: http://www.unibenblog.com

Re: Happy New Year To Uniben Students. :) by usibengate(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Yeah! Happy New year greetings from me Hon. Bengate, to my supporting constituency Mechanical Engineering 400L currently serving on IT and my faculty in general, bravo to u all. I LOVE U
Re: Happy New Year To Uniben Students. :) by alotofgrace(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2014
miss mi school....miss h4.....miss engine....miss h2cp...miss bdpa

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread / 2014/15 Unilorin Post UTME And Admission / Admission For Jamb Score From 140 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.