Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Who Really Controls Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Really Controls Our Democracy (628 Views)

SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Controls Our Democracy by legacysystems2(f): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Democracy, Deception, Deceit - They're All The Same

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"By dividing the voters through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance."

'It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished."

- Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank of England 1924

"...The man who controls British money supply controls the British Empire and I control the money supply"

- Nathan Rothschild

Democracy is a fantastic vehicle for the peddling of slogans - democracy, freedom, liberty. Yet the truth is, democracy is the antithesis of these very words! Those who believe that they are free under democracy are the most deluded of all; the people that the NWO love and groom.

Why do you think the NWO is so determine to "spread democracy" around the world - so much so that they will even bomb you into accepting it? Because no other system of governance provides the opportunity for control and deception as democracy! For a start, democracy is bought - the biggest budget wins;

You think that you have a vote for the person of your choice, that somehow, your vote will "count" and you have had a say in a democratic process in which you have the utmost faith. You get to vote for whom the party has nominated, did you get to vote on that? So what you get to do, is to vote for someone that has been already picked for you. That's hardly a democratic choice! A party, in secret, rewards some party member for loyalty to the cause, for contribution to the party and whom the party thinks have most chance of being marketed to the public. You may believe that the guy next door would be the best candidate, maybe a guy at your work would in your opinion make a great leader of your country; is there any chance at all of him being selected? The parties groom those whom they think will fit their controller's wishes. [I'll show later how this control works].

How many times have you seen a person elected into office on all manner of promises, only breaking those promises immediately after coming to power? In your democratic process, what power/authority do you have to enforce his compliance to promises made?

David Lange, Methodist Minister and Labour Prime Minister of New Zealand wrote in his memoirs "when I was going to Parliament, I was going to change the world; when I got there I found I could change nothing". The truth is, we actually cannot control or affect any major issues affecting our country because the power behind the government is already in place and is there not by election but by deception. The unseen power, granted authority by deception and who by manipulation, deceive us into believing that we are in control of our government.

So the truth is, you are actually owned by the banksters - you are a chattel, a trust Bond which is of value because of your earning capacity and so, can be and are traded. [You thought slavery was abolished!].

But it gets worse, the Government is simply a business - a corporation and the head office is in the IMF! Your Prime Ministers and Presidents will do exactly what Head Office tells them to do and nothing you can say will stop that. This IS the truth about democracy.

Read full article here http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/19-12-2013/126430-democracy_deception_deceit-0/
Re: Who Really Controls Our Democracy by victorazy(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2014
grin grin grin how ppl live together with no single atom of love? grin grin grin pulled a chair, grab popcorn, sit and watch the action film of 2014 palying. grin
Re: Who Really Controls Our Democracy by legacysystems2(f): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Who Really Controls the World?

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
– Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States (1856-1924)

So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.
– Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister (1804-1881)

The advent of the industrial revolution, the invention of a banking system based on usury, and scientific and technological advancements during the past three centuries have had three major consequences. These have made the incredible concentration of wealth in a few hands possible, have led to the construction of increasingly deadly weapons culminating in weapons of mass destruction, and have made it possible to mould the minds of vast populations by application of scientific techniques through the media and control of the educational system.

The wealthiest families on planet earth call the shots in every major upheaval that they cause. Their sphere of activity extends over the entire globe, and even beyond, their ambition and greed for wealth and power knows no bounds, and for them, most of mankind is garbage – “human garbage.” It is also their target to depopulate the globe and maintain a much lower population compared to what we have now.

It was Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild (1840-1915) who once said: “I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the British Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”

Read more here http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/who-really-controls-the-world

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Staff, Civil Servants Celebrate Xmas, New Year Without December Pay / UPDATED: Six killed And Five Injured in fresh Riyom, Plateau attack / Another Plot By Ben Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.