Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki (3421 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Tearg1: 4:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Hey nairalandera, some selfish forces are trying to covert our democracy for their own benefit. We must kick against them by fire by force.

Let's remain United and stand firm with our independently minded Senate President at this time of trial.....

Saraki is here to STAY......TINUBU CAN GO TO HELL WITH HIS FROG EYES...

12 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by powerfulsettingz: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Tearg1:
Hey nairalandera, some selfish forces are trying to covert our democracy for their own benefit. We must kick against them by fire by force.

Let's remain United and stand firm with our independently minded Senate President at this time of trial.....

Saraki is here to STAY......TINUBU CAN GO TO HELL WITH HIS FROG EYES...
I doubt if u had been following the trend of ur boss saraki, he's so scared of trial

12 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by dialfa: 4:22am On Sep 21, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

I doubt if u had been following the trend of ur boss saraki, he's so scared of trial

dictatorial witch hunting is not trial

8 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by naijaking1: 4:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Long live Saraki!

1 Like

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2015
I count myself in....In this case we have cabals trying to destroy the separation of powers in a democracy by hoodwinked and deception using corruption as a conduit pipe. Alas! some of us know better, we stand by Saraki and say NO! to the lies of Tinubu,his media and online houseboys doing the dirty job. If corruption is the yard sticks then Tinubu must come down,Buhari with his forged certificate and lie to not owning a house in Abuja to an increase of 1 million to 30 millions and 150 to 250 cows must all give themselves up to the EFCC and CCB

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by powerfulsettingz: 4:26am On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

How much were u been paid for this stunt?

12 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 21, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

How much were u been paid for this stunt?

You tell us how much you have been paid for supporting corrupt cabals whose main aim is to control the Legislative and Judiciary arm of govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Gbawe: 4:31am On Sep 21, 2015
dialfa:

It is called politics and not "dictatorial witch hunting" . Saraki , because of unbridled personal ambition, made himself someone the APC and Buhari cannot trust. It is clear the ruling Party feel they have a senate President who is only with them in name but a PDP devotee at heart. What do you want them to do if serious about delivering good governance? Allow Saraki, in a very important position, to be a cog in the wheel of progress and development or remove him so that the APC is in full control of how it wants to do things?

Remove sentiments from your outlook and you will see that Saraki's position is not tenable. I was talking to a Nigerian Senator last night and he told me "Saraki is gone" disdainfully. No one likes the guy and there is deep bitterness over what he did . The effort to remove him and cut him down to size has broad backing. You don't do what Saraki did only to turn round and start shouting "witch hunting" as you do here when those you treacherously betrayed decide to use legitimate means to deal with you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Ilekeh(f): 4:37am On Sep 21, 2015
When I see threads like this, I stop asking why Africa is so underdeveloped.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by PentiumPro(f): 4:40am On Sep 21, 2015
OP, when you are tired of standing with Bukky, you will go and look for akpu and sit down jeje

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by naijaking1: 4:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

It is called politics and not "dictatorial witch hunting" . Saraki , because of unbridled personal ambition, made himself someone the APC and Buhari cannot trust, It is clear the ruling Party feel they have a senate President who is only with them in name but a PDP devotee at heart. What do you want them to do if serious about delivering good governance? Allow Saraki, in a very important position, to be a cog in the wheel of progress and development or remove him so that the APC is in full control of how it wants to do things?

Remove sentiments from your outlook and you will see that Saraki's position is not tenable. I was talking to a Nigerian Senator last night and he told me "Saraki is gone" disdainfully. No one likes the guy and there is deep bitterness over what he did . The effort to remove him and cut him down to size has broad backing. You don't do what Saraki did only to turn round and start shouting "witch hunting" as you do here when those you treacherously betrayed decide to use legitimate means to deal with you.

Remember Tambuwal!
Nigeria is not getting better because professional position-shifters like you. What was good to GEJ is certainly good for Buhari, or is your brain wiped out?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by mensdept: 4:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Some idiot is getting mad and wanting us to protect a Saraki family member abi?

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Trial on the pages of newspaper is not trial.

3 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by iconaus: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2015
saraki must stay ...buhari n co wana hold nigeria to ramson n run nigeria like his business

4 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

It is called politics and not "dictatorial witch hunting" . Saraki , because of unbridled personal ambition, made himself someone the APC and Buhari cannot trust, It is clear the ruling Party feel they have a senate President who is only with them in name but a PDP devotee at heart. What do you want them to do if serious about delivering good governance? Allow Saraki, in a very important position, to be a cog in the wheel of progress and development or remove him so that the APC is in full control of how it wants to do things?

The senator you spoke with belongs to the minority, the trial will go on for a very long time with Saraki still holding forth as the Senate president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Gbawe: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2015
naijaking1:

Remember Tambuwal!
Nigeria is not getting better because professional position-shifters like you. What was good to GEJ is certainly good for Buhari, or is your brain wiped out?

Stop talking nonsense. Did Tambuwal help make the opposition Party the deputy speaker because of his own ambition? You guys should learn to shun sentiments. The worst Tambuwal did is defect to another political party. This is something that is common in politics and done worldwide. What is not common and never done worldwide is to make your own Party lose a position they do not have to because you are thinking of yourself alone. If you do this then you must be prepared for the backlash from party loyalist, like Buhari, who will insist your position is no longer tenable. I don't know how long it will take for people like you to understand this simple notion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by oloyedayo(m): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Defending Nigeria is also very important, our SP should go and defend himself at the CCT. If he is found not to be guilty then he will be set free, if you have any allegation against the so call tormentors of saraki, you can forward it to appropriate quarters as well instead of standing with corruption let's defend our nation from corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Stop talking nonsense. Did Tambuwal help make the opposition Party the deputy speaker because of his own ambition? You guys should learn to shun sentiments. The worst Tambuwal did is defect to another political party. This is something that is common in politics and done worldwide. What is not common and never done worldwide is to make your own Party lose a position they do not have to because you are thinking of yourself alone. If you do this then you must be prepared for the backlash from party loyalist, like Buhari, who will insist your position is no longer tenable. I don't know how long it will take for people like you to understand this simple notion.
Saraki did not make Ekweremadu the deputy Senate President, he contested and won the seat. BTW APC still do not have the numbers to remove Saraki, this court cases would still take a long time to be decided

6 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by naijaking1: 5:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Tambuwal just like Saraki got to be head, because of opposition support from Tinubu's people. Another Yoruba person was slated to become Speaker under GEJ, not Tambuwal remember?
If you must talk about disobeying party directives now, why didn't you talk when Tamuwal was sneaked into the house and crowned Speaker to the chargrin of his own party?
So PDP wants to get something in return for hoisting Saraki into power, so be it. It's called democracy.
Please teach Buhari to learn to play the game, not intimidation of opponents.

8 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Gbawe: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

The senator you spoke with belongs to the minority, the trial will go on for a very long time with Saraki still holding forth as the Senate president

I know you are a highly sentimental chap driven by partisan bias but do you realise this is a fight between Saraki and a President determined to prove a point? Who do you think will win in the end? By the way, the senator I spoke with was a pal of Saraki. Yet he too is angry Saraki let the PDP in through the back door via facilitating the emergence of Ekweremadu as DSP. Continue to fool yourself about "minority" anger against Saraki. This is what you do here all the time and you end up discredited for it. Saraki does not enjoy much real support or loyalty on the ground. It is only sentimental and sectionally biased folk like you who are talking him up online. I personally think he will fall. Buhari is not GEJ. Let us keep watching to note whether my senator friend, an influential insider, is right or whether the highly sentimental and biased Chukwudi predicted correctly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Gbawe: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki did not make Ekweremadu the deputy Senate President, he contested and won the seat. BTW APC still do not have the numbers to remove Saraki, this court cases would still take a long time to be decided

Saraki's machinations and 'back room' deceitful dealings made Ekweremadu DSP. Stop embarrassing yourself. In fact that is what this whole saga is about. Yet I can always trust you to never see the obvious. We all know how things played out and there is no need to make silly statements just to back a viewpoint. You look like a grade A fool doing that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by alrahmanonline(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
When I see threads like this, I stop asking why Africa is so underdeveloped.
I wonder o, as if you read my mind...
Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by naijaking1: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Saraki's machinations and 'back room' deceitful dealings made Ekweremadu DSP. Stop embarrassing yourself. In fact that is what this whole saga is about. Yet I can always trust you to never see the obvious. We all know how things played out and there is no need to make silly statements just to back a viewpoint. You look like a grade A fool doing that.

After all these years, you still sound like you dey chop through yuour anu..s.
You were there to witness all these backroom 'deceitful' Saraki machinations with Ekweremadu, abi
Oh, I forgot you were speaking to a senators last night, and he was disdainful about Saraki?
After all these years, you're still jumpimg to illogical conclusions whenever it suits your purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by erunz(m): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2015
I stand by saraki, if you like say, ive been bribed because am joining the protest today
Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Maghan37: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Guy 4rm all indications u'ree seriously crazy to write this.Let me suggest that u borrow a brain if u do not hav one and if there is a treat 2 Nigeria's dmocracy it is u who is d treat because u see th truth but turn a blind eye to it. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2015
we the Northerners, are behind saraki, we won't allow amala people to take over that Senate President chair.

1 Like

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

I know you are a highly sentimental chap driven by partisan bias but do you realise this is a fight between Saraki and a President determined to prove a point? Who do you think will win in the end? By the way, the senator I spoke with was a pal of Saraki. Yet he too is angry Saraki let the PDP in through the back door via facilitating the emergence of Ekweremadu as DSP. Continue to fool yourself about "minority" anger against Saraki. This is what you do here all the time and you end up discredited for it. Saraki does not enjoy much real support or loyalty on the ground. It is only sentimental and sectionally biased folk like you who are talking him up online. I personally think he will fall. Buhari is not GEJ. Let us keep watching to note whether my senator friend, an influential insider, is right or whether the highly sentimental and biased Chukwudi predicted correctly.

The fact remains that the like mind senators are still in the majority!! Even if all the APC unite(which is very unlikely) they still wont have the numbers to impeach him!! This is not about what the president want rather it is about what he can do within the limit of his powers!!!

The court case would continue to drag on for long with Saraki still holding forth as the senate president.

2 Likes

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by erunz(m): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2015
#istandbysaraki
Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

We know Buhari is not GEJ, we know Buhari is not a democrat, we know buhari is a dictator but this plan to oust saraki will fail. It is what will destroy Nigeria. Mind you after saraki comes out of this, he is coming for tinubu.. I cant wait to see you power hungry demons wailing

1 Like

Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Ekweremadu's election was televised live on national Television!! If any any APC senator should take the blame for Ekweremadu's election,it would be those fools who chose to go to the ICC rather than going to the NASS for the inauguration.
Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by onismate: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Guy I just dey notice you and this your saraki guy Alliance. You are a die hard saraki fan. Abi he bought you Christmass clothes last year.? Anyway, am just observing, because in Nigerian politics, anything can happen. This one you are just hyping him that he would survive this political attack, you might just wake up one day with a heart attack because your saraki had been impeached. Or just as you are wishing. He may survive it and become stronger and powerful. The forces against him are much stronger and plenty
Re: Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki I know, Saraki I trust.. I enjoin all Nigerians to join the protest.. If the leadership of Nigeria does not heed to democratic tenets then it beholds on all Nigerians to save our democracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Jailed A YORUBA Brigadier For COWARDICE. / Breaking News:lagos State Govt Emulates Obiano! / Yoruba National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.