Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud (3001 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

LUCKY Igbinedion.

ADAMS Oshiomole.

Edo is culpable too.

Names that were most likely derived from pronunciations of their native names.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by farem: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe:
By continually laying false and unsubstantiated claims in order to paint Jonathan bad and gain public sympathy. Disrespecting the office of the president
[color=#990000]
When you produce where all Ameachi allegations have been refuted word-for-word by the presidency, then I will consider removing 'trash' from this your argument..
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Toktee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
ijaw citizen: Ijaw people don't answer Azikiwe & Ebere. You can take the nonsense elsewhere, definitely not Ijawland.
In other words,jonathan is not an ijaw man right?
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by farem: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: His grandmother added Azikiwe to Goodluck Jonathan's name, because Goodluck was born when Dr Azikiwe visited Ogbia. Now how did Chibuike Amaechi become Durotimi?
[color=#990000]
Kudos guy. President Gej is learning this your explanation for the first time!
You must have been a colleague to mr. President's maternal grand parents.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by donphilopus: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
barcanista: Now this is funny but let me help you out.

His parents may have named him "Rotimi" for a reason.
My Uncle, the Voice of Okrika(ie Spokesperson) goes by the name "Gowon" - a middle-beltan name.
Reason was because He was born AFTER Gowon ended the Civil War(let me end here). There are many others.

So its not uncommon in Rivers/Bayelsa states at ALL for someone to answer "foreign" names.
The good thing is everybody knows their roots in Rivers/State, its 99% impossible to claim a clan of which you are not a part of in Rivers/Bayelsa States.

AS for the poster asking why GEJ answers Ebele, the Full Name is not Ebelechuckwu but Ebeletimi (An Ijaw Name). He could as well use "Timi" instead.
As for the Azikiwe, that was a political name bestowed on him by the Igbos during pre-2011 electioneering.

Austin Opara is a dumb-skull for this.

I hope you are cool?

Happy New Year
Are you aware that the person you quoted said/says you're Alh Ahrem, since you don't support them??
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by backtosender: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
he adopted the name ROTIMI when he was in uni port yoruba name has no link in rivers
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: Go to Otueke and ask. Don't be a lazy armchair commentator.
Mr Man what are you talking about? I've been following SS politics since I can't remember, the name "Azikiwe" surfaced during 2011 election.

Prove me wrong or STFU Sir
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus: Are you aware that the person you quoted said/says you're Alh Ahrem, since you don't support them??
Boss, those dumb-f**ks keep trolling me, I've told them to GO AND DIE that I won't respond to their thrash.

Silence is their best pill.

PS: Happy New Year
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Toktee: In other words,jonathan is not an ijaw man right?
Wrong Sir! GEJ name is not Ebere, neither is it Ebelechukwu, but Ebeletimi/Ebelemi.

So no Ijaw man goes by the Name Ebere. To the BEST of my knowledge, Azikiwe is a "political" name. I can assure you that you CAN'T find it in ANY of his transcript nor OFFICIAL document.

PROVE me wrong
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by donphilopus: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
barcanista: Boss, those dumb-f**ks keep trolling me, I've told them to GO AND DIE that I won't respond to their thrash.

Silence is their best pill.

PS: Happy New Year
Lol.. Wish you the same boss.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
When Ameachi waz in Uniport,he read the gods are not to be blamed by Ola Rotimi so much that his peers started calling him Rotimi jokingly until it stock...just like Tonto dike. "Toto" waz her nick name so she tushed up the name.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by SwTonia(f): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ameachi always on news
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ijawcitizen(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
lyricalpontiff: When Ameachi waz in Uniport,he read the gods are not to be blamed by Ola Rotimi so much that his peers started calling him Rotimi jokingly until it stock...just like Tonto dike. "Toto" waz her nick name so she tushed up the name.
Wow!
And Ola Rotimi's mother is/was Ijaw.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by prettybabe73(f): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2014
;DU people don't ceace to amaze me so nobody have the right to bear any name u want abi And you peole you are talking of a state were its indegin bears foreign names For example am a yoruba lady married to an ijaw man from Rivers and my children have yoruba names added to their names are u nowww saying my children are not ijaws?Pls you peole should think before speaking and leave the man to bear any name he likes.And about our first lady insult on a sitting governor ,ijaw women are known to respect their men wether small or big.it means she too is not an ijaw woman.I know she is from my husband town but she has allow power to get into her brain that is now makin her to b behaving like a drunk monkey. And we all know that if you want respect you have to earn it ,its not given based on your statue as we do in Nigeria I rest my case
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Cuche: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2014
gratiaeo: Amaechi is like a mad man with a lighter at the patrol station

Me too I am beginning to wonder what is happening to Amaechi. Money in unfathomable quantity can really make somebody look mad.
His monthly security vote is N3b and IGR is also very high(I don't wanna quote figures).
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by backtosender: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
hahahahahaha

because of rotimi yoruba is claiming him even ikwere don deny am,ikwere people are quick to deny nawaoo for ikwere so rotimi is not your son any longer..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed:how Senator Ndume Funds Boko Haram And Death Of Shekau / WATCH Gov Amaechi Speak On Buhari Campaign Strategy, Funding & More / Photo: Invitation Card For The Presidential Inauguration Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.