Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud (2997 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2014

The former Deputy Speaker noted that the Ikwere people are known for their respect of elders, pointing out that if Amaechi was a thorough bred Ikwere man, he would not be insulting the President and his wife the way he is doing.

“It shows that he is not a thorough-bred of Ikwere. Which Ikwere man answers Rotimi? Ikwere people respect elders. Amaechi owes
Rivers people and Nigerians explanation on
why all his personal physicians are psychiatrists because it is our public funds that he is using for whatever treatment he undergoes.
http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-did-not-make-me-deputy-speaker-austin-opara/
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Afam4eva(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Pls, how did he insult the president?

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by FreeGlobe(f): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2014
These are questions Amaechi must answer especially the hooded so we can know where his problems starts from and how to solve it. His daily noise and lies are beginning to upset the whole nation. I'd like any Rivers (preferably Ikwerre) person to help with answering the bolded.

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by akposking(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Hw e take insult na abegi APC all the way.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by FreeGlobe(f): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Afam4eva: Pls, how did he insult the president?
By continually laying false and unsubstantiated claims in order to paint Jonathan bad and gain public sympathy. Disrespecting the office of the president

7 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Amaechi was a psychiatric patient in the past. Many thought he was cured but now we know otherwise. A madman with the resources Amaechi has is DANGEROUS.

5 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Brimmie(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2014
jerseyboy: Amaechi was a psychiatric patient in the past. Many thought he was cured but now we know otherwise. A madman with the recourses Amaechi has is DANGEROUS.

Dondoo! undecided
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Toktee(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe: These are questions Amaechi must answer especially the hooded so we can know where his problems starts from and how to solve it. His daily noise and lies are beginning to upset the whole nation. I'd like any Rivers (preferably Ikwerre) person to help with answering the bolded.
If you can also explain to me wether ijaw people do answer "azikiwe/ebere"then your questions above will be bonus.

9 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by donphilopus: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
And some people will come here and tell us Punch is Pro-APC.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Toktee(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe:
By continually laying false and unsubstantiated claims in order to paint Jonathan bad and gain public sympathy. Disrespecting the office of the president
But it is right for jonathan wife to disrespect the office a sitting and elected governor?

5 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Toktee: If you can also explain to me wether ijaw people do answer "azikiwe/ebere"then your questions above will be bonus.
This is new year, I hope you didn't drag your pettiness to this new year. This is a thorough Ikwerre man asking an acclaimed ikweere man how he bears Rotimi which is supposedly alien to Ikwerre people cool

3 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ckkris: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Toktee: If you can also explain to me wether ijaw people do answer "azikiwe/ebere"then your questions above will be bonus.
His grandmother added Azikiwe to Goodluck Jonathan's name, because Goodluck was born when Dr Azikiwe visited Ogbia. Now how did Chibuike Amaechi become Durotimi?

5 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by edo3(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Abeg make una leave rotel alone o.

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by gramci: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
jerseyboy: Amaechi was a psychiatric patient in the past. Many thought he was cured but now we know otherwise. A madman with the recourses Amaechi has is DANGEROUS.

No wonder embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nairaboi(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
so Amechi was a yabaleft patient. No wonder!

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by seanet02: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Freeglobe is on heat
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by gratiaeo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amaechi is like a mad man with a lighter at the patrol station

2 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
FreeGlobe: These are questions Amaechi must answer especially the hooded so we can know where his problems starts from and how to solve it. His daily noise and lies are beginning to upset the whole nation. I'd like any Rivers (preferably Ikwerre) person to help with answering the bolded.
Now this is funny but let me help you out.

His parents may have named him "Rotimi" for a reason.
My Uncle, the Voice of Okrika(ie Spokesperson) goes by the name "Gowon" - a middle-beltan name.
Reason was because He was born AFTER Gowon ended the Civil War(let me end here). There are many others.

So its not uncommon in Rivers/Bayelsa states at ALL for someone to answer "foreign" names.
The good thing is everybody knows their roots in Rivers/State, its 99% impossible to claim a clan of which you are not a part of in Rivers/Bayelsa States.

AS for the poster asking why GEJ answers Ebele, the Full Name is not Ebelechuckwu but Ebeletimi (An Ijaw Name). He could as well use "Timi" instead.
As for the Azikiwe, that was a political name bestowed on him by the Igbos during pre-2011 electioneering.

Austin Opara is a dumb-skull for this.

I hope you are cool?

Happy New Year

6 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: His grandmother added Azikiwe to Goodluck Jonathan's name, because Goodluck was born when Dr Azikiwe visited Ogbia. Now how did Chibuike Amaechi become Durotimi?
Beside, Jonathan didn't use "Azikiwe" until 2011 electioneering.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2014

Someone need to tame you....
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by wirinet(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
The OP should go further by asking which why rivers men answer such foreign names like Lloyd, Evans, Princewill, brown,White and traditional English names, not even as first names but as family names. What about igbos bearing all sort of names like precious,Miracle, millicent, Bonaventure and all sorts of names even the English people don't bear.

If the OP does not see any thing wrong with black africans bearing traditional English, scottish or even irish names but quarrels with nigerians bear nigerian names from another tribe where they probably have uncles, aunties,and cousins from, then he must have a serious psychological disorder called colo mentality

6 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ijawcitizen(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ijaw people don't answer Azikiwe & Ebere. You can take the nonsense elsewhere, definitely not Ijawland.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ijawcitizen(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: His grandmother added Azikiwe to Goodluck Jonathan's name, because Goodluck was born when Dr Azikiwe visited Ogbia. Now how did Chibuike Amaechi become Durotimi?
Nice answer.
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
wirinet: The OP should go further by asking which why rivers men answer such foreign names like Lloyd, Evans, Princewill, brown,White and traditional English names, not even as first names but as family names. What about igbos bearing all sort of names like precious,Miracle, millicent, Bonaventure and all sorts of names even the English people don't bear.

If the OP does not see any thing wrong with black africans bearing traditional English, scottish or even irish names but quarrels with nigerians bear nigerian names from another tribe where will have uncles, aunties,and cousins from, then he must have a serious psychological disorder called colo mentality
Funny enough, the first name of all the governors in the southeast are all foreign names: PETER obi, THEOPHILUS orji, ROCHAS okorocha, SULLIVAN chime, MARTIN elechi.

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by Temismith(f): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Politics!! Wrong place!
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by UyiIredia(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: Funny enough, the first name of all the governors in the southeast are all foreign names: PETER obi, THEOPHILUS orji, ROCHAS okorocha, SULLIVAN chime, MARTIN elechi.

LUCKY Igbinedion.

ADAMS Oshiomole.

Edo is culpable too.

1 Like

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ckkris: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
barcanista: Beside, Jonathan didn't use "Azikiwe" until 2011 electioneering.
Go to Otueke and ask. Don't be a lazy armchair commentator.

2 Likes

Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by OgologoDimkpa: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
donphilopus: And some people will come here and tell us Punch is Pro-APC.
Before nko? Punch newspaper is anti-Igbo, anti-GEJ sad
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by donphilopus: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Before nko? Punch newspaper is anti-Igbo, anti-GEJ sad
But, they reported this??
Re: The Rotimi Amaechi Identity Fraud by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014

Eh, who knows? His father was probably just a logical person that didnt care about tribe or religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buharia Can Assure Me Of This, Then My Vote Is His / Breaking: Presidency Shops For Jega Replacement (Proof Attached) / Buhari Successfully Performs First Miracle Expected From Him By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.