Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua (5604 Views)

When Did Umaru Musa Yaradua Really Die ? / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! / Shocking Revelation Of Fmr. President's (musa Yaradua) Financial Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2008
President Yara-sleep may be in deep slumber but his son surely not.

This boy less than 12yrs old already knows how to enjoy the OIL MONEY.

Yet, the kid of niger-delta are dying every day.

grin cheesy grin

link: sahara reporters.

Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by abdurrazaq(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2008
One Nigeria

Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2008
@topic
ha ha lets be a little bit objective now,pls dont join sahara reports with their sensational journalism,this is just a kid having fun,doing what he s seen on mtv he doesnt mean any harm or know the full import of what he s doing, i still think his dad and his co horts are crooks and criminals but really we cant hold it against a 12/13 years old boy just trying to act 50cent
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
lol. Gangsta.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
lucabrasi:

@topic
ha ha lets be a little bit objective now,please don't join sahara reports with their sensational journalism,this is just a kid having fun,doing what he s seen on mtv he doesn't mean any harm or know the full import of what he s doing, i still think his dad and his co horts are crooks and criminals but really we can't hold it against a 12/13 years old boy just trying to act 50cent

I don't buy that. If the 12/13yr is already like that; it means yaradull has no disciple and much worse is going on.

It is not yaradull's wealth. It is our money.

Now put that picture with that from abdulrazaq.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
im not saying the situation is right but all im saying is that if you pick a boy of that age anywhere in nigeria,they are as impressionable as the yar adua boy,children are the same the world over,if you go to other parts of the world a 12/13 yr old will be doing the same so its nothing to do with yar adua,common now even if the father is a crook which we all agree,a 12/13 yrs old tryn to be gangsta with a few one thousand naira notes and a gun prolly collected from their security is hardly evidence that he is to blame
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by McKren(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
Lol is that the new definition of fun for 12 year olds??

posing with automatic guns and sleeping on a sea of cash

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

President Yaradua is a big disgrace
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by agaba123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
is that his son?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tundysho(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
MAKE UNA HOLD DAT BOY OOOOOOOOO

he is a promising terrorist

By the way who gaVe him dat gun, he needs to be probed according to the rule of law, LOL
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by angel101(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
y shld a little boy like that have access to such money? this is the root of covetousness the cause of nigeria's problems
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by agaba123(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
Can someone confirm that that guy is YA's son and not am still  from a movie
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by angel101(f): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
he sure looks like him
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by workingirl: 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
Lol, I'll reserve my comments till we are sure its his son.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
workingirl:

Lol, I'll reserve my comments till we are sure its his son.

in this case, I would believe 'sahara reporters' until anyone else can show otherwise. they even have pic of the mother.

a 12/13 years old tryn to be gangsta with a few one thousand naira notes and a gun prolly collected from their security is hardly evidence that he is to blame

I am not blaming the kid. He is a victim as much as those kids dying in Niger-Delta and all over Nigeria

I am showing that Nigeria is doomed.

This is yaradull 12/13yr old kid playing with 'niger-delta's people money' and possing with a 'real' gun.

You can now imagine whats 'ACTUALLY' going on behind closed door. 

I never trusted Yaradull but this beats my imagination.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by gabelogan(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
the caption was real funny "wild wild musa"

that boy is gansta!

but oh boy, see cheese wey that pikin dey take play, when over 100 million nigerians are living on about a tenth of one note that that guy is playing with!!
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by davidif: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
He is a pweety boy he he he grin
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by JeSoul(f): 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
gabe_logan:

the caption was real funny "wild wild musa"

that boy is gansta!

but oh boy, see cheese wey that pikin dey take play, when over 100 million nigerians are living on about a tenth of one note that that guy is playing with!!
  correction: that boy is a wanksta!  grin 
Are we suprised? Yar-adua is a joke = Like Father, like son.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
Yeah right

Funny you don't begrudge the oil bunkerers that spray dollars and drunkenly stagger from club to club in port Harcourt. They're stealing YOUR oil money directly, aren't they?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
PS: for what it's worth, Yar'Adua DID declare his assets when he became president. He was worth hundreds of millions of naira. What's this furore about your oil money, then? Or insinuating that yar'adua is stealing money already?

Take an opinion poll among Nigerians and find out how many of them have actually found their dad's gun and played with it. I remember how pissed my dad was when he found me juggling a couple of shotgun shells he had in a very hidden location. Does that make me an oil thief too?

Find worthy targets for your ire, instead of picking on this kid. And for God's sake, focus your efforts on the president's competence in running this miserable country of ours instead of trying to question his competence in fatherhood.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by McKren(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
Yaradua was worth hundreds of millions not because he was a legitimate business man, he inherited money from his dead elder who like him was a public servant

So for what it is worth he inherited stolen Nigeria's money and declaring it to code of conduct bureau does not take away the fact that its stolen Nigeria's money
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
McKren:

Yaradua was worth hundreds of millions not because he was a legitimate business man, he inherited money from his dead elder who like him was a public servant

So for what it is worth he inherited stolen Nigeria's money and declaring it to code of conduct bureau does not take away the fact that its stolen Nigeria's money

I seem to recall that when the guy declared his assets, most of it came from Landed properties that had exponentially increased in value over the years, and some money in the stock market.

Where did he talk about most of his money being inherited from his elder brother? Less than half came from his brother.

A breakdown of the assets declaration shows that the President has a total of N43,702,892.43 as cash at bank, being remuneration, savings, campaign and post campaign contributions lodged with the Bank PHB in accounts with numbers 03710001531, 055100 000100 and 042100000041. Details show that while a total of N26,602,681.00 stands as credit at the Bank PHB, Nagogo Road , Katsina State branch; N12, 000,264.21 is in the Apapa, Lagos State branch. Also, a total of N4,999,947.22 is at the head office of the bank in Kaduna .
The President declared N7.5 million as cash in hand which he recorded as being derived from savings, campaign and post campaign contributions. The President declared a total of N88,793,269.77 as his liabilities, being cash in Nigerian banks as loans and debit at the Imani Estate, Maitama, Abuja branch of Unity Bank Plc (formerly Intercity Bank) worth N26,817, 362.19 in account number 0173362/001/000 and another N61,975,907.58 in the same branch of the bank in account 017336200100 respectively.
President Yar’Adua also declared a total assets value of N577,000,000 under buildings, vacant and undeveloped plots sections. This include the Yar’Adua family compound at Yar’Adua Quarters in Katsina State, valued at N105,000,000. This was acquired through inheritance in November 1997. There is also multi-storey building at A8 Wuse 2, Abuja with total value of N212,000,000. The land was granted by the Federal Government to him in 1988.
There is also a duplex at Malali, Kaduna State with a value of N120,000,000 that according to the President was originally a three-bedroom bungalow and a gift from his late senior brother, Major-General Shehu Musa Yar’Adua and another 7-bedroom duplex at 2 Lema Jubril Close valued at N90,000,000 that was built from savings in 1987.The President also declared that he has a vacant plot at Asokoro New Layout in Abuja valued at N50,000,000. This was granted by the Federal Government to him in 1998. He also declared two farms worth N25,000,000 in Katsina State . they include the one at Ruwan Godiya in Faskari Local Government of Katsina State valued at N10,000,000. This was acquired in 1982. Another farmland and orchad is also located at Ajiwa, Batagarawa Local Government in Katsina State and is worth N15,000,000. It was acquired in 1993.
Under shares, debentures and other securities in and outside Nigeria, President Yar’Adua declared that he has 2,000,000 units of shares of Habib Bank acquired in 1998 which is in the process of being converted to Bank PHB; 100,000 units of shares of Intercity Bank Plc also in the process of conversion to Unity Bank Plc and another 100,000 units of shares of Muradi Hotels Limited.
While disclosing that he has vehicles worth N181,250,000, the President stated that he has 29 new cars worth N174,700,000 in both Katsina and Abuja that he described as campaign vehicles, adding that he owns a Honda Accord car worth N350,000 and a Mercedes Benz worth another N6,500,000.
The President added that the First Lady’s assets are made up of three local houses worth N1,5000,000 acquired in 1998; one twin bungalow valued at N15,000,000 located in Kofar Kaura layout in Katsina State acquired in 2002 and three vacant plots in Katsina acquired in 2003 worth N2,500,000.
He also disclosed that household furniture in Katsina acquired when he was a director of Habib Bank is worth N3,000,000.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
Take an opinion poll among Nigerians and find out how many of them have actually found their dad's gun and played with it

So Yaradull is now keeping AK47 as his personal weapon?? e woo. Naija, you are on your own.

and why was the kid not displaying money when yaradull was Governor.

The onus is on yaradull to show us this is not our OIL MONEY.

No wonder with all his sickness, he just want collect our money and yet Nigerias are suffering.

And since when declaring your asset as confirm anything in Nigeria?? Believe that, you believe anything.

focus your efforts on the president's competence in running this miserable country of ours instead of trying to question his competence in fatherhood.

A man that cannot run his household want to run Nigeria?? atleast, we know why/how OBJ failed.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
landis:

So Yaradull is now keeping AK47 as his personal weapon?? e woo. Naija, you are on your own.

No. It's far more likely that the kid coerced a bodyguard to let him pose with the gun a bit. Lots of kids in Nigeria have persuaded their 'abokis' to let 'em play with their bows.

landis:

and why was the kid not displaying money when yaradull was Governor.

because Saharareporters did not care a whit about Yar'Adua until he became the president. And because we both know that you know NOTHING of what the kid was like while his dad was a governor.

landis:

The onus is on yaradull to show us this is not our OIL MONEY.

No wonder with all his sickness, he just want collect our money and yet Nigerias are suffering.

he's already declared his assets, which is more than most other public officials have done. The onus is on you to keep up with conspiracy theories and unfounded allegations.
Either that or you can volunteer to be his accountant.

landis:

A man that cannot run his household want to run Nigeria?? atleast, we know why/how OBJ failed.

So why is Bill clinton's era as the US president viewed with so much nostalgia by the world, compared to Bush's rule? At least Bush hasn't been in any sex and infidelity scandal as far as is known. By that yardstick he should have done a far better job at running the US, right?

We both know that's wrong.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by DRANOEL(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
na wah for una, one,that is a toy gun and two,we all as kids growing up have done one or two funny things like that so why should the president's son's case be different? haba you guys be a bit objective!
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by angel101(f): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
landis:

spot on.

@texaspette
some of the assets he declared are infact not owned by him or at least not supposed to be. eg campaign vehicles and funds. isnt that the begining of embezzlement?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2008
angel101:

spot on.

@texaspette
some of the assets he declared are infact not owned by him or at least not supposed to be. eg campaign vehicles and funds. isnt that the begining of embezzlement?

They were given to him to help fund his campaign. they were not meant to be returned back.

Perhaps it may have been expedient to give the excess to charity, but how he disposes of this is his own business.

embezzlment is to corruptly enrich yourself with funds entrusted to you that belongs to others. These funds belong to him.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
na wah for una, one,that is a toy gun and two,we all as kids growing up have done one or two funny things like that so why should the president's son's case be different? haba you guys be a bit objective!

Shocking.

Thats how ABACHA sons started. We know what they did not Nigerians.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by DRANOEL(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
how come you didnt end up like the abacha sons
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by folahann(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
Yeah Yar'Adua's got a very nice kid.

I know a lot of Nairaland ladies are tripping for that 12year-old boy. If he asks,won't you do tongue

What are you expecting from a president's son, let that boy live his life
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tpia: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
people are wicked sha.

see how they set up a 12 year old boy in order to make the father look bad.

where did he get that gun, who took the picture and why did they post it on the web. The person needs to be queried.

and who says a similar photo can't be made of the militants kids as well. Or would it be alright if the boy was Dokubo's son?

this is very evil and sick. undecided
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by dudubobo1: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2008
whatever the case may be, this boy is being groomed in the worst possible way. He obviously is being broomed to glorify money. I'll be suprised if he doesn't join the legion of looters and oil thieves when he grows up
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
When i see that pic of that guy, i shrug. No skin of my arse

Know what makes me mad? when i see pics of Henry Okah playing with his cute kids. This guy helps import weapons that makes other cute kids to be fatherless, and here he is grinning happily with his own.

Photo below shows him grinning with his wife. his guns makes other wives widows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex On Movie Location: Alexx Ekubo And Adunni Ade Nabbed Making Love / Very Funny Pic:buhari Sits Where The Niger President Is To Sit With Niger Flag / Yes Indeed! Ojukwu Was The One Who Released Awolowo - Deal With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.