Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! (5915 Views)

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by oduaboy1: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Austine.E:

there you come again,displaying ignorance of the highest order!When the lad spoke of Jamb,you know the states that has been on top inspite of the Yoruba Yoruba press false propaganda,that you are ahead of others in educatn,only for it to be disproof to the dismay of the yorubas.The way you people use Wole Soyinka's Noble laureate as yard-stick in measuring yoruba achievements,is both shameful and absurd,this to me shows a culture that has lost it..So Ghanains or even Egyptians are light years ahead of Nigeria simple because they ve produced noble laureates or UN secretary generals or igbos dancing around because we ve produced common-wealth secretary general and other award winning notables!still wondering what you meant by yorubas are running the music world or even the entertainment world as a whole in Nigeria,or is it producing corrupt 'oil cartels', so-called Nigerian richest men.When the rest of the free world are looking at the middle class when weighing how rich a people are and of course you know the tribe in Nigeria that are more comfortable through their dexterity and efforts and nt government patronage.Now that the chips are down and the yoruba bubble busted,your people shld desist from false information....To ndigbo in this forum,we must use everything within our reach to put up pressure on the IG of police,until this anomaly is addressed!though some Igbos are already on the case,we must keep the fire burning.
And when did coming tops in jamb registration equate to being the most educated?

Your kinsfolk igbo son claimed that ibos ruled in literature and i busted his buuble with the nobel laurate.. the highest honours given to any academist in his chosen field and sadly no ibo man has ever laid his hands on the price...So spare me those epistorial jargons you typed up there.

And yes yorubas rule the nigerian music industry... tell me one ibo musician making waves at the moment and i would give you ten yorubas.Can you tell me why majority of nigerian artiste(ibos inclusive..except for flavour and psquare.phyno )infuse the yoruba language in their songs if it is ever going to become a hit?...Or why every ibo artiste must come to lagos(Yorubaland) before hitting it big?...

And can you show me any source to back up your spurious claims that ibos have the highest no of middle class earners in the country.

Your people are known to be legendary chest beaters...There is nothing you ibos can do to even ruffle a feather on the IG.. except for your incessant whinning and empty ultimatums
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by LordNaya: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nawa oo!!! There is so much tribalism in Nigeria. May God help and bless Ndi Igbo
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by wordcat(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls tell me that u're not serious!
where're Punch News, Sahara Repoters, The Nation News and others?

[quote
author=ckkris] In the last promotion exams for Police Sergeants to
Inspectors, pass mark for Northern candidates was 23%. For Southern
candidates, it was over 50%.[/quote]
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by otokx(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Victim mentality
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 4:00am On Jan 03, 2014
odua boy: And when did coming tops in jamb registration equate to being the most educated?

Your kinsfolk igbo son claimed that ibos ruled in literature and i busted his buuble with the nobel laurate.. the highest honours given to any academist in his chosen field and sadly no ibo man has ever laid his hands on the price...So spare me those epistorial jargons you typed up there.

And yes yorubas rule the nigerian music industry... tell me one ibo musician making waves at the moment and i would give you ten yorubas.Can you tell me why majority of nigerian artiste(ibos inclusive..except for flavour and psquare.phyno )infuse the yoruba language in their songs if it is ever going to become a hit?...Or why every ibo artiste must come to lagos(Yorubaland) before hitting it big?...

And can you show me any source to back up your spurious claims that ibos have the highest no of middle class earners in the country.

Your people are known to be legendary chest beaters...There is nothing you ibos can do to even ruffle a feather on the IG.. except for your incessant whinning and empty ultimatums

Any Ibo that put a record out and does not sing in Yoruba language is doomed!

To all my Ibo brothers in Lagos, Yoruba is the official language when we go regional. Please start raising your pikin to understand the vowels and let them know it is p and not kp when you say pako. We dont have a c in our alphabets, it is sh, not ch.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 4:25am On Jan 03, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Any Ibo that put a record out and does not sing in Yoruba language is doomed!

To all my Ibo brothers in Lagos, Yoruba is the official language when we go regional. Please start raising your pikin to understand the vowels and let them know it is p and not kp when you say pako. We dont have a c in our alphabets, it is sh, not ch.

Lagos state house of assembly that represents and speaks on behalf of the people deliberate in Yoruba by law, not in ibo, hausa or any other language.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by phase1: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
nmv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna / Nigerian Churches & Financial Reporting Council (FRC) / Let See The State With Highest User Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.