Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Is It That We Don't Like To Support Ourselves *let's Help Each Other* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That We Don't Like To Support Ourselves *let's Help Each Other* (2219 Views)

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That We Don't Like To Support Ourselves *let's Help Each Other* by RYANAYO(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
I NOTICED something this passed few years that people don't like like to support one another they prefer to follow those who already made it. ok hear me out before you criticize me, i am talking about online things like for example a new guy comes up with a new idea to build a new website, blog or social media, and he shares his opinion and ask his friends on fb, twitter, etc to join him they will definitely over look him instead they will prefer to follow those that already made. so what is my point, i am sawing that this should not be like that we should try to support one another in whatever we might like to do you never can tell. smiley
So in this thread i am going to ask you all to submit your projects if it a new blog, website, youtube channel, ireporterstv channel etc and lets help ourselves by follow or subscribing or sharing one another work.
SO WILL LIKE to ask you guys to support me by subscribing to my new youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxe48Rjhx1E3gICevrIKVQg you can also ask me for a favour if you want me to follow you on your blog, youtube, share your work on my blog and other stuffs.
so lets support ourselves make your requests this is a win win game and we can all grow big someday on the internet like lida ikeji, seun etc

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On Popes Kidnap By T.B. Joshua / PDP Disturbing People's Lives In Ikeja GRA / Effect Of Banning The Importation Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.