Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (203877 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Avoid hose hassles:Check the hoses under your hood every month or two to avoid the hassle of a broken hose while you’re on the road. With the car cool and off, squeeze the hoses. If they are hard or make a crunching sound, replace them. Ditto if they are extremely soft or sticky.With the car warm but off, examine hoses for bulges and collapsed sections. If you find any, the hose walls are weak, and it’s time to replace the hose. Never drive with a ruptured coolant hose, or you are liable to overheat the engine and damage it. Other hoses are crucial to operation of your power brakes and cruise-control systems.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Don’t forget the timing belt:On many cars, it’s the belt you can’t see that is the most critical. If your manual says, as many do, that you should replace the timing belt at 50,000 miiles, do it! A failed timing belt can, depending on engine type, cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your engine.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Clean your engine:There are several reasons to wash your engine at least every year or two. A clean engine will run cooler than a dirty one. You’ll be more apt to tackle routine belt and hose checks and the like if you know you won’t get covered with grime every time you do so. A clean engine will also make it much easier to spot leaks and to service components. Remember to protect sensitive engine components — including the air intake, distributor, and electrical parts — with plastic bags before getting started. Use dishwashing liquid or other grease-cutting detergents and a bristle brush to scrub engine and components surfaces. Rinse thoroughly. Heavy-duty engine cleaning products are available at automotive parts stores. Follow the directions carefully. You may also have your engine professionally steam cleaned.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Run your AC in winter:To keep your car’s air-conditioning system fit for the next warm season, run it a few times throughout the winter. This will prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Maintain your car’s battery:Maybe the manufacturer says your battery is maintenancefree, but don’t you believe it! Check your battery regularly to extend its life and avoid the hassle of being stranded with a dead battery.

Begin with the simple: keeping your battery clean. A dirty case can actually cause current to drain. Wipe with a damp rag. Use a mild detergent if necessary.
Next, clean the battery posts or terminals. Loosen and remove the negative cable (black or minus sign) first, then the red positive cable. Use a brass wire battery brush dipped in a paste made from a few tablespoons of baking soda and a little water.
Inspect the battery case for damage, such as cracks or bulges — signs that a battery needs to be replaced.
Reinstall the cables, positive first, and coat the terminals and clamps with a thin coating of grease to prevent new corrosion.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some batteries need water:If your battery has vent caps, remove them to check the level of the electrolyte. It should rise 1/2 inch (13 mm) above the battery’s top plates. If it doesn’t, use distilled water to raise the level to 1/4 or 3/8 inch (6 or 10 mm) below the bottom of the vent cap. Don’t use tap water, as it may contain minerals that can damage your battery. Mechanics should check your battery as a part of your regularly scheduled maintenance, but they often skip the procedure. Be sure to ask to have it done.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Be kind to your battery:If you inadvertently leave your lights on and drain your battery, take the following precautions to prevent damage to the battery and the starter when jump-starting your car:

Don’t risk causing the battery to explode. With both cars off, connect a positive cable end to the positive battery terminal of the dead battery.
Connect the other positive cable end to the positive terminal of the source battery.
Connect a negative cable end to the negative terminal of the source battery.
Attach the remaining negative cable to unpainted metal on the car engine (as far from the dead battery as possible).
Wait a few minutes and try to start the disabled car. If it doesn’t start, start the source car and then try starting the dead one again.
When the car starts, be careful to disconnect the cables in the reverse order.
If the car still doesn’t start, don’t keep trying to charge it or you are liable to damage the starter. Bring the battery to an automotive shop to see if it can be recharged.
Even if you’re successful, ensure a full recharge by hooking up the battery to a charger overnight or by driving the car for 5 or 10 miles (8 to 16 km).

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by dkt001(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Good evening. How much can I get an Acura mdx 2005?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Seal a leaky radiator:Save the high expense of a new radiator by trying to seal a leak with a radiator sealer, such as Alumaseal from Gold Eagle Co. Available in powder or liquid form, the product circulates in the radiator until it gets to the hole, where it sets up and fills the hole upon contact with the air. Alumaseal may be used to stop heater core leaks as well.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dilute your coolant:Your cooling system needs both coolant-antifreeze and water, so don’t pour undiluted coolant into your cooling system. Dilute it with water to the commonly recommended 50-50 ratio. Similarly, don’t use straight water in your system either.The coolant protects against corrosion and freezing.The water ensures good heat transfer from the coolant to the radiator.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
dkt001: Good evening. How much can I get an Acura mdx 2005?

I appreciate your interest. 2M Naira will get you this one pictured here.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by yusufadebayo02(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
how much will i get jaguar s-type 2002 model
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Heywhyluv(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Hi sir,good day hw much will cost to get a car listed below
Mazda bus E2200 lonng chasis!
Honda accord 2002 model full option!auto
Nissan almera 2002 model!manual
Suzuki carry 1.3 van 02\ 2005 model!
Either germany or US, and let ave some pic of it thkx.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Heywhyluv(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Hi sir,good day hw much will cost to get a car listed below
Mazda bus E2200 lonng chasis!
Honda accord 2002 model full option!auto
Nissan almera 2002 model!manual
Suzuki carry 1.3 van 02\ 2005 model!
Either germany or US, and let me ave some pic of it thkx.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2014
yusufadebayo02: how much will i get jaguar s-type 2002 model

I appreciate your interest. 1.1M Naira for this particular 2002 Jaguar pictured here.

Full leather interior, Automatic transmission, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth,CD player,Central locking, Climatisation (Automatic air conditioning), Cruise control, Electric seat adjustment, Electric windows, Hands-free kit, MP3 interface, Multifunction steering wheel, On-board computer, Power Assisted Steering, Sunroof, Tuner/radio

I look forward to doing business with you.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Honda accord 2002 model full option!auto

The one pictured here - 1.4M Naira. I have seen cheaper ones but their neatness did not impress me at all. Let me know what your budget and specific requirements are for this car.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Nissan almera 2002 model!manual

The Nissan Almera 1.8 Comfort.

Price: 1M Naira

Mileage: 318,000 km

Features: Central locking; Climatisation (A/C (man.)); Electric windows; Power Assisted Steering

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Mazda bus E2200 lonng chasis!

Price: 980k landing cost, clearing not included.

It has a total of 130000km. At 80000km it was fitted with new engine. New tires replaced. 3 seats in the cab rear 2 sliding doors

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Suzuki carry 1.3 van 02\ 2005 model!

The 2002 Suzuki carry

Price: 800k landing cost, clearing not included.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Keep your cool: Check the coolant-antifreeze level weekly that shows on the translucent coolant-antifreeze overflow tank. If low, fill to the maximum fill mark on the tank with a 50-50 solution of coolant-antifreeze and water. Some coolant manufacturers now sell premixed coolant and water for the motorist who wants a quick and easy way to top off.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Don’t forget to flush:Coolant-antifreeze eventually degrades and becomes contaminated. Flush it from your cooling system as recommended in your manual (typically every two years; every five years for newer coolants). Failing to do so can damage your radiator, clog your heater core, and cause the thermostat and water pump to fail.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don’t mix coolants:Avoid mixing coolants that are different in color. If your coolant is pink, don’t add a green formulation to it. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a thick solution that won’t do its job. Use only the coolant specified in your owner’s manual.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Heywhyluv(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good day sir my budget for honda accord 2002 is 900k to 1.m,and Nissan almera 2002 the budget I have for it is 800k to 900k and hw much will clear this mazda bus & suzuki carry van @ lagos port? Sir hw much will also get mazda 323[1996\98] saloon manual gear with AC or without kno AC... With some pix thkx!
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Good day sir my budget for honda accord 2002 is 900k to 1.m,and Nissan almera 2002 the budget I have for it is 800k to 900k and hw much will clear this mazda bus & suzuki carry van @ lagos port? Sir hw much will also get mazda 323[1996\98] saloon manual gear with AC or without kno AC... With some pix thkx!

A very good afternoon to you. Although I mentioned in my post that there are cheaper Hondas, really I won't pay money for them. Let's stick to the option I sent you.

For the Nissan Almera, we may be able to make some sacrifices here or there. 900k will be tight but I'll see what I can do. Remember these prizes include clearing and there's little i can do to influence most of these prices.

I really can't say how much will clear the buses. I'll contact my clearing agent.

A 1996/98 Mazda 323 is older than 15years and therefore will be subjected to a fine by Customs at the port. Instead of paying them that fine, we can use that extra money to get a model that can enter the country without hassles. From 1999/2000
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Heywhyluv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ooh ok sir that is good ideal for the mazda 323,the 1999\2000 wil cost hw much to get it here??
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by oluwaseunla(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good day sir. Will still get in touch with you about the highlander.

Please a friend said I should enquire about a 1999 Volkswagen Golf. He insists it must be manual transmission and wagon (not the popular hatchback, the wagon is kinda bigger). He'll prefer (not compulsory) alloy wheels and a red colour too.

Thank you sir.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heywhyluv: Ooh ok sir that is good ideal for the mazda 323,the 1999\2000 wil cost hw much to get it here??

800k for this all inclusive. It's with A/C and the cheapest I found.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
oluwaseunla: Good day sir. Will still get in touch with you about the highlander.

Please a friend said I should enquire about a 1999 Volkswagen Golf. He insists it must be manual transmission and wagon (not the popular hatchback, the wagon is kinda bigger). He'll prefer (not compulsory) alloy wheels and a red colour too.

Thank you sir.

A very good evening to you Sir. We'll get that Highlander or a better one that looks just like it. smiley

Is this the Golf your friend wants?

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by oluwaseunla(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
kakakibuy:

A very good evening to you Sir. We'll get that Highlander or a better one that looks just like it. smiley

Is this the Golf your friend wants?

Yes sir, the exact one.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Yes sir, the exact one.

Landing cost for the one pictured above - 650k. It does not have alloy wheels and clearing is not included.

Landing cost for this one pictured here with alloy wheels, 930k

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by oluwaseunla(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
kakakibuy:

Landing cost for the one pictured above - 650k. It does not have alloy wheels and clearing is not included.

Landing cost for this one pictured here with alloy wheels, 930k

Ok sir, will get in touch with him and let you know what he says. Thanks.
P.S. Are they 1999 models?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Heywhyluv(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sir we need the saloon one cause is for commercial purpose,does this price including clearing? thkx

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (320) (Reply)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.