Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350185 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2014
slikcipher:

it will consume more than 50GB.. its pure internet based.

This one has data control just like dongle. It promises below 50mb though I think that data is optimistic. I think it should consume between 500mb to 1gb. Someone is testing one now. Will feed back any development on that.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by walex084(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
thanks @ emmaachile. my q23g is blazing on MTN direct sim all I just need is to give it few minutes before the scramble message will disappear but yet to view sport channels very well. now searching afmag Yoruba.code 45
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
slikcipher:

See me see wahala,50GB ke?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Mini x4=takes all dst,canalsat,hotbird,nilesat,etc but more expensive
Speed S1 with avatarcamhd=dst and canalsat
Qsat 23g=dst only but I think with an option to add later canalsat
How reliable are Mini x4 and speed S1? Are they as reliable as Qsat? Wld the accounts mentioned here as regards mini x4 and speed s1 be activated or I av to be activating it one after the other after buying the box?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
blesszed:
How reliable are Mini x4 and speed S1? Are they as reliable as Qsat? Wld the accounts mentioned here as regards mini x4 and speed s1 be activated or I av to be activating it one after the other after buying the box?

Mini x4 is almost the same as Qsat. The same interface and even can use the same remote control. They all use sunplus processor and can even take Qsat software.
But I prefer it to others because of the soso server in it. It helps me watch osn channels.

If you buy mini x4, it comes with avatarcamhd and soso server inbuilt. You need to purchase appcam to be able to watch canalsat.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kokozain(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Mini x4 is almost the same as Qsat. The same interface and even can use the same remote control. They all use sunplus processor and can even take Qsat software.
But I prefer it to others because of the soso server in it. It helps me watch osn channels.

If you buy mini x4, it comes with avatarcamhd and soso server inbuilt. You need to purchase appcam to be able to watch canalsat.
what price can we get it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
kokozain: what price can we get it
From 14k
Appcam code is 7,000
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
blesszed:
If you buy
Q23g inbuilt is avatarcamhd with option to add speedcam for canal
Speed s1 HD inbuilt is speedcam with option to add avatarcamhd for dst
Mini x4 inbuilt is avatarcamhd and soso server with option to add appcam for canal.
You can get the three almost the same price but note mini x4 get ota updates. Ota updates means you get updates over the air.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
If you buy
Q23g inbuilt is avatarcamhd with option to add speedcam for canal
Speed s1 HD inbuilt is speedcam with option to add avatarcamhd for dst
Mini x4 inbuilt is avatarcamhd and soso server with option to add appcam for canal.
You can get the three almost the same price but note mini x4 get ota updates. Ota updates means you get updates over the air.
1. What advantage or disadvantage does OTA updates have over others form of updates?
2. How much is Q23g with avatarcamhd and speedcam for canal activated? ( How many dishes would be involved and what direction would they be facing?)
3. How much is x4 with avatarcamhd, soso server and appcam for canal all activated? ( How many dishes would be involved and what direction would they be facing?)

NB:
Actual price(es) will be appreciated instead of price range that you are quoting. Let me know how much you will sell it if I come to your office to purchase it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
But the mini x4 uses LAN and No GPRS
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by aniglobal: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
pls can qsat open hot bird
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jessewizy: But the mini x4 uses LAN and No GPRS

The new mini x4 has lan and 2 USB ports, sim slot for gprs.
The one I have has Lan and 2 USB ports and very small in size about half of qsat.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by kokozain(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

The new mini x4 has lan and 2 USB ports, sim slot for gprs.
The one I have has Lan and 2 USB ports and very small in size about half of qsat.
pls kindly ans blessed questions so that pple like me will decide fast.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
kokozain: pls kindly ans blessed questions so that pple like me will decide fast.
Lol. I will answer soon
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by aniglobal: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
aniglobal: pls can qsat open hot bird
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=aniglobal][/quote]

My qsat 11g, code 59 keeps scrambling almost every 5 mins. pls, is it normal? both mtn and etisalat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE: If you want to watch Beinsports 1-15 and all skysports HD channels, etc and you don't have a big dish yet then hold.
A new equipment or TV box called iptv Android box might be the solution. I saw it on a facebook page. It is said to consume about 50mb a month to subscribe.
This would save many people a lot of money. Since all you need is a television set and the iptv box.
To learn about iptv, search google

slikcipher:

This is the response of the person testing it. It has used about 23mb in two weeks and it has all skysports HD channels. Will keep updating.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
y can't HD channels show
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
blesszed:
1. What advantage or disadvantage does OTA updates have over others form of updates?
2. How much is Q23g with avatarcamhd and speedcam for canal activated? ( How many dishes would be involved and what direction would they be facing?)
3. How much is x4 with avatarcamhd, soso server and appcam for canal all activated? ( How many dishes would be involved and what direction would they be facing?)

NB:
Actual price(es) will be appreciated instead of price range that you are quoting. Let me know how much you will sell it if I come to your office to purchase it

1. Ota updates is updates that run on the decoder directly. Its like dst decoder updates that you see on the screen from time to time.

2. Qsat23g for now does not have speedcam code available. So Qsat for now have only avatarcamhd account. Instead speedhd s1 with both activated is from 18k-20k depending on dealer.

3. Old mini x4=19k-21k depending on dealer
New mini x4=19k-21k depending on dealer

2 dish of 60 cm required for dst 36 east and canal 22 west

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
To enjoy soso server, minimum of 2.4m dish
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE: To enjoy soso server, minimum of 2.4m dish
So what u re saying is that we can't watch canalsat on Q23G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
pls on which channel can I watch man u v liver pool match
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jessewizy:
So what u re saying is that we can't watch canalsat on Q23G
Yes
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Yes
What about cccam and its uses
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Cuteboy(m): 12:51am On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
No. HD channels are off on Qsat. It is not the problem of lnb.

PLS I NEED A Q-SAT23 How do I meet u.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Cuteboy:

PLS I NEED A Q-SAT23 How do I meet u.

I don't sell but call or whatsapp malix on ‭0803 074 5304‬
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Jessewizy:
What about cccam and its uses
What do you want to know about it?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
What do you want to know about it?
Can one load the account on Q23G and does it open canalsat?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Jessewizy:
Can one load the account on Q23G and does it open canalsat?

Cccam works on qsat, mini x4, speedhd s1, strong 4922a and any decoder that supports cccam

Cccam tv1 opens the French stations on dst and canals at.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
my qsat 11g just lost signal on Dstv both signal strength and quality showing 0.what can be d problem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

This is the response of the person testing it. It has used about 23mb in two weeks and it has all skysports HD channels. Will keep updating.

OK that's Good ..... What particular Android TV box ?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Pectoris(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
secuma: my qsat 11g just lost signal on Dstv both signal strength and quality showing 0.what can be d problem?

Check ur cable connection or the dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.