Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350483 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
slikcipher:

OK that's Good ..... What particular Android TV box ?
you will se the details when it is ready.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Rextab(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys where can i buy qsat receivers online? im not in naija
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
you will se the details when it is ready.

Nigerians
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by iscom(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
House how much is strong 4922a model? Somebody help me o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
iscom: House how much is strong 4922a model? Somebody help me o
Why buy strong?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by iscom(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Why buy strong?
qsat wahana too much, am afraid it may go one day and megabytes, freezing wahana.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
iscom: qsat wahana too much, am afraid it may go one day and megabytes, freezing wahana.

But the strong has no real advantage over Qsat. Qsat for Fta will not have that problem.
4922a should be around 12k or more. I might even consider selling my own. Have not used it for more than 2 weeks since I bought in April.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Android iptv inbuilt channels update from facebook page
See link. http://tvlistings.theguardian.com/text-only/all-channels/

It also takes avatarcamhd account and can be used for free to air stations and can also be used to browse the internet.

More updates later
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gambus007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
my qsat q23g is not showing o.i have changed sims but no avail.its connecting,not showing the expiration days or dates.no station is showing.its my first time of exprienin such 4 d past 2month.pls i need help.cant access the code number.d last time i checked is 45*******whats d use of dis post wen i cant get help.posted my problem since yesday,no responses frm antbody.na wa o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE: Android iptv inbuilt channels update from facebook page
See link. http://tvlistings.theguardian.com/text-only/all-channels/

It also takes avatarcamhd account and can be used for free to air stations and can also be used to browse the internet.

More updates later
How much?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jessewizy:
How much?

No word on price but it should be around 20k
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

No word on price but it should be around 20k
what about d IPTV on qsat
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
theoville007: what about d IPTV on qsat

Iptv on Qsat will use about 100 MB per hour. Try it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sheunpompey1: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
How can I add sky news, blitz and ss4 on the qsat q13g+. I have just updated the software but after blindscanning... Some of the channels have disappeared. Wic frequency will bring back the missing channels
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please can anyone here help me with instructions on how to set-up my new q-sat q11g decoder
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gambus007(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2014
gambus007: my qsat q23g is not showing o.i have changed sims but no avail.its connecting,not showing the expiration days or dates.no station is showing.its my first time of exprienin such 4 d past 2month.pls i need help.cant access the code number.d last time i checked is 45*******whats d use of dis post wen i cant get help.posted my problem since yesday,no responses frm antbody.na wa o
whats d use of dis post wen i cant get help.posted my problem since yesday,no responsees frm antbody.na wa o
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2014
gambus007: my qsat q23g is not showing o.i have changed sims but no avail.its connecting,not showing the expiration days or dates.no station is showing.its my first time of exprienin such 4 d past 2month.pls i need help.cant access the code number.d last time i checked is 45*******whats d use of dis post wen i cant get help.posted my problem since yesday,no responses frm antbody.na wa o
am using 23g, code 45, in kwara with Etisalat, and it's blazing fast no scrambling watching football's greatest self
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2014
sheunpompey1: How can I add sky news, blitz and ss4 on the qsat q13g+. I have just updated the software but after blindscanning... Some of the channels have disappeared. Wic frequency will bring back the missing channels
blitz and ss4... 11900 H 26480.
sky news

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2014
slikcipher:

Nigerians

Na you sabi
grin grin grin
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Check your sim balance especially Mtn and Etisalat. Check Ethernet configurations or send me your bbm. Check my profile to add me.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gambus007(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Check your sim balance especially Mtn and Etisalat. Check Ethernet configurations or send me your bbm. Check my profile to add me.
awaiting ur confirmtion on bbm.thank u
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Abeg anyone using q23 in Enugu en Wts sim do u use mine freezes a lot I m using airtel
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Acecube(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls my q23g has been down for 2days.. the welcome msg doesn't show.. when i tried getting the active code all to no avail . pls what should i do
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Mackie1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Acecube: pls my q23g has been down for 2days.. the welcome msg doesn't show.. when i tried getting the active code all to no avail . pls what should i do
try a new Sim card with airtime on it wait for 10mins chill it will come same thing happened to mine
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Helep oo ppl... My dish was blown off by d wind 2days ago afta I was beginning to celebrate our code coming back on. Afta hanging it and getting d signal and quality back my Q13G has refused showing ooo. It jus kips showing scrambled afta d Network connection success and den Network connection failed. I have shutdown and linked again severally no success
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Acecube(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mackie1: try a new Sim card with airtime on it wait for 10mins chill it will come same thing happened to mine
thanks bro.. the problem was obviously from the sim as u sugested... couldn't change it and it took a while before it showed the ''welcome to server '' msg after which .. it was good to go.. thanks i appreciate the help. so it seems without that msg one haven't connected to their server so nothing for person except cctv stations chai
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Koolmexxi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Koolmexxi: Helep oo ppl... My dish was blown off by d wind 2days ago afta I was beginning to celebrate our code coming back on. Afta hanging it and getting d signal and quality back my Q13G has refused showing ooo. It jus kips showing scrambled afta d Network connection success and den Network connection failed. I have shutdown and linked again severally no success

Switched to etisalat from the Glo and it connected. Though I'll prefer using d glo sim cos of their strong network here and d g-bam package. Still waiting to see if d sim head go correct again sha
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2014
@emmaachile.com your phone no. to whatsapp u
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2014
okoligee: @emmaachile.com your phone no. to whatsapp u

Check profile
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sol2sol2: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2014
I am hearing rumors of qsat decoders that came with inbuilt account to stop working by 15/8/14, even if it still have 364 days for it to expire. coming from mountain ben on fb. is it true?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2014
Qsat23G and Huawei E303 modems avaliable, contact me if u need one.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
my q11g seems to be freezing a lot .code 43

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.