Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350605 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
What network modem?
It is glo modem n I tried Mteen on it

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2014
blesszed:
Glo e303 cannot be cracked with that method. You must use cash online to crack Glo e303
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by owee: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2014
@ EMMAACHILE and other gurus

How can I unlock my etisalat Huawei e303 modem to use mtn and other networks. I need help urgently.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2014
Please how stable is Queen now? code 44 here.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Code 58 blazing on 2g mtn
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2014
crudedude: Please how stable is Queen now? code 44 here.
by the time u check it, u will know. or is ur decoder far from u?

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: by the time u check it, u will know. or is ur decoder far from u?

no power now Sir. Its ok if you don't want to answer my question. you don't have to be sarcastic. thanks.

anyone kind enough to answer?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2014
crudedude:

no power now Sir. Its ok if you don't want to answer my question. you don't have to be sarcastic. thanks.

anyone kind enough to answer?
Blazing my guy with no freezing

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2014
akinremedy:
Blazing my guy with no freezing

Thank you o jare. you be better person cool
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by skabi01(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: For those who want IRIB, signify here. We have pple who can help you within the shores of Lagos State.

With IRIB, you wouldnt have missed Arsenal's game last night. Make Qsat your back up and FTA your priority.

Azsky and A+ died in March 2014. We are in August, so dongles can die but MultiTv, RDV STV etc has been on for more than 6 years, giving us football.
Boss am very interested o...bt na ,mainland i dey stay o

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Koolmexxi:

Ur grammatical errors alone no fit encourage qsat to come back..
are we in a grammar school? don't start my Bro. If you are here to mark my grammar let me know okay?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2014
davodyguy: Like i said, you need to grow up. This thread has be up since January, My contributions here has been very overwhelming to help pple who wants to watch football and get entertained, We don't descend to such pathetic level or exhibiting stupidity in order to seek/gain attention. Wise up if you want to flow along
Please don't drag this too far Bro. I decided to play around so we can end this sort of exchange of words. I was only concerned about your negative comments about the queen because they were having issues. I felt you were killing the hopes of people. I've been in this forum for more than five years but decide to open a new chapter of my life with a new name. Am not an attention seeker else i would've tried to answer all the questions people post here. I didn't mean to insult you. So please, don't push this any further and make disgusting comments about me or how long you've been in this forum. Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
blesszed:
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Adned28: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Please am using lan connection for my Q23G code 43 on nilesat,it shows network connection success but does not show welcome to server and its not showing any pictures,any help please
skabi01:
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
If u reside in lagos n u need IRIB and Tv3 package added to ur setup, contact me or u need original supermax c-band lnbf for IRIB and fujiglod lnbf for nilesat
:malixshaka@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Malix: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2014
skabi01:
Contact me
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm very interested in the irib pls contact me if u install it 08033321280
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
code 43 up. watching ss3ni

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ubamfrank: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
I have strong srt 4630, Q-sat, 90cm dish. Pls can u explain how to go abt it in my mail: ubamfrank@gmail.com

EMMAACHILE:
Call an installer to help you install it. You need cband lnb and stargold Fuji lnb, jack and positioner, diseqc, etc.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by lekky4reallove: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Malix: If u reside in lagos n u need IRIB and Tv3 package added to ur setup, contact me or u need original supermax c-band lnbf for IRIB and fujiglod lnbf for nilesat
:malixshaka@gmail.com

am interested, hw can i go abt it and hw much.
i stay in Abule Egba, Lagos
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by blesszed(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
Glo e303 cannot be cracked with that method. You must use cash online to crack Glo e303
Pls, how do I go about that?? Thanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by adeola9: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kudos to the guys who have have been helping people with valuable solutions.

My own challenge is with my Queen 13g of Code 40.....it has stopped working last week and i have switched between etisalat and glo sims and it still wount work. With etisalat and glo sim, it is giving a network connection success message but it does not connect to the server.

I have also tried using the LAN Connection via connecting to my Swift 4G Router, it also says network connection success and it does not connect to the server. I have no idea why the swift LAN connection wount work cos its internet is super fast in my area.

I need help.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by erassy347: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
is code 41 up? anyone?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by mayoxxx: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls guys is there any body wit code 45 workin.?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by HAH: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
erassy347: is code 41 up? anyone?

Yes currently blazing but you the queen cannot be trusted anymore
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by judeclaracuzio: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Boss how can I get thd ccam account, I would reallylo e go get one thank you u an inbox judeclaracuzio@gmail.com
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by danizydon: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
mine too is not working since after chelsea match
mayoxxx: Pls guys is there any body wit code 45 workin.?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dimdim001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014

Mine is workin' tho, wiv MTN direct SIM, scrambles somtyms tho I'm finkin' it cld b ntwrk...had to result to MTN wen Etisalat seemed to hav packed up for use wiv Qsa†
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
dimdim001:

Mine is workin' tho, wiv MTN direct SIM, scrambles somtyms tho I'm finkin' it cld b ntwrk...had to result to MTN wen Etisalat seemed to hav packed up for use wiv Qsa†

mine is not workin since today 23g wit airtel
cant even connect to server
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by ayoqueen: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mine is 23g and code 45**, I am watching now with modem+airtel sim on 3G and it is quite stable. I will advise u try with modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Edunwa302:

mine is not workin since today 23g wit airtel
cant even connect to server
mine is blazing with mtineen seem. change ur seem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
code fiftyseven....... is fire

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.