Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (350171 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: which of d channel is showing the match. please specify.

Are using sim or modem? Mine is connecting bt not showing any channel. I use same code45....
Thankss..
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by crudedude(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
jujukemist:
kai nawaooo why don't you want to click on the link I gave

I clicked on the links sir. This is actually my second time of reading those articles. The price was not stated on both articles from what I read. Or was it stated in the one you read?

if yes, kindly share. thanks.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olubaba28: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
sorry with which sim and is it 2g or 3g
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Noah13: Watching Nigeria's match now on code 45. It's quite stable, there has been no freeze for more than 30 minutes

I envy u oo bros are using modem or Sim and which of d sims? Mine is connecting but not showing any channel. Tanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Noah13: Watching Nigeria's match now on code 45. It's quite stable, there has been no freeze for more than 30 minutes

I envy u oo bros are using modem or Sim and which of d sims? Mine code 45 is connecting but not showing any channel. Tanks
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by akinremedy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Code 41 blazing at d moment.... no freezing at all
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

Are using sim or modem? Mine is connecting bt not showing any channel. I use same code45....
Thankss..
sim and it's hemuthen. hope u understand
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
sheunpompey1: Hotspot still the best for me
very cool. Cost effective
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sgbola1: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
u guys should go to bed now. since morning u have been on this thread. how many of u have read his or her bible today? including myself ooo. so don't think that am not included. cos if we use the number of hours we spent on queen issue in studying the bible.... what do u think our life will be?

7 Likes

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
olubaba28: I'm new here...my first post here too...can somebody just update me with the codes.. I use q23g not showing now..anyway out?
please take the pain to read previous pages.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: u guys should go to bed now. since morning u have been on this thread. how many of u have read his or her bible today? including myself ooo. so don't think that am not included. cos if we use the number of hours we spent on queen issue in studying the bible.... what do u think our life will be?
na wao!!!

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by sirjake: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
I miss davodyguy!!!! haven't seen you around all day sad
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jonesin(f): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
jahstech:
Even if u have the latest software for ur Qsat, look for the software and install it on your Qsat again, if u want all your settings and channels to remain thesame, backup your setting and restore the setting after you have finished the upgrading of the Queen.

Thank you

Any idea where i can get the latest software?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
sgbola1: it might be d location. what code do u have there?
As in , my decoder version ...sory for late reply
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Edunwa302(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
solelymade:
Press the menu button, navigateto settingand press ok then scroll down to xcam setup press ok then scrolldown to ACAMHD press ok and press d redbutton on the remote it will load some 10digits number. The 1st 2digit is d code implied here.
Good luck
Gentle response
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by chrisgt: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
jujukemist: Pls use only 3g if your Qsat is new. Its easier to activate your code with a good 3g network. DO NOT USE 2G
Plz is code 44 back?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by soochukwu(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
House please is any Q11 working?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jonesin(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
I was told that 3g is not stable here in 9ja so everyone should experience freezing

does it mean that gprs is better?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
sirjake: I miss davodyguy!!!! haven't seen you around all day sad
he has been abducted by boko guys
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
soochukwu: House please is any Q11 working?
yes now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2014
Code 45 as been down since yesterday, which satelite list are u using for those of u dat is blazing?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by IYANGBALI: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Jessewizy: Na wa o!! U guys should be patient for once, code this, code that is not working!! Is it that your lives depend on TV screens?
no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by soochukwu(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Thank you for responding,well I asked someone that needed to know his code link on how to get it,but he got code 000000,please do any such code exit?curious
IYANGBALI: yes now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2014
isichei14: Code 45 as been down since yesterday, which satelite list are u using for those of u dat is blazing?
I've been using my Qsat for more than 3days and up till now, it is still blazing!!!! Code 45
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2014
crudedude:
how much is cccam? can it be gotten from cccamlux.com?

Any1 who wants cccam account should let me know, there is a discount for the 3 months package I have for you guys
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Jessewizy:
I've been using my Qsat for more than 3days and up till now, it is still blazing!!!! Code 45
pls can I get the settings and config u used cos mine is becoming frustrating with my MTN sim. If am to use a moderm, how do I go about it? I have an etisalat moderm but don't know how to use it with Qsat. I need directios pls

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Yomboy4ever:

I envy u oo bros are using modem or Sim and which of d sims? Mine is connecting but not showing any channel. Tanks
Using mtn sim with 3g modem
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Noah13: 2:19am On Aug 21, 2014
jahstech:

Any1 who wants cccam account should let me know, there is a discount for the 3 months package I have for you guys
I would like to place an order.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls for those who are using code 45, nothing is working, all those are stories, from the way this box way this box is behaving am forced to believe that the queen's days are numbered.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Noah13: I would like to place an order.
Any one who is interested in cccam should send me an email so we can discuss about it.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by slikcipher(m): 6:39am On Aug 21, 2014
code 44 is working flawlessly..... check yours
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jahstech: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Noah13: Using mtn sim with 3g modem

If you want to unlock any 303 modem, whatever the network, let me knw about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.