Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau (1111 Views)

APC Will Plunge Nigeria Into Civil, Religious War –fayose / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Kennyfancy(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2014
The leader of the outlawed Boko Haram
sect, Abubakar Shekau Friday said that
their battle was against President
Goodluck Jonathan and the rest of his
Christian brethren.
He further warned that Nigerians should
be under no illusion that the sect was not
fighting a religious war in total submission
to the will of God and would have eaten
humans if they were given divine
instruction.
In a message sent to e-mail of some
selected journalists, Shekau said the sect
had never done anything against the will
of God which was responsible for series
of victories recorded against the Nigerian
state and its agencies.
The notorious sect leader equally said it
was God that has continued to give them
the booty of their enemies, which the
sect has continued to loot without
restraint and enjoyed.
In the translated video recording, he said:
�0�1�0�4??This is to show our
Muslim brethren that victory comes from
Allah. This is just a tip of the ice berg
regarding the booty Allah has blessed us
with, the booty which took our brothers
day and night to cart away.
Our fighters stormed Bama (military)
barracks. Allah threw them (troops) into
confusion through some servants of Allah
who dedicated themselves to Allah. Allah
finished them. They bragged, they said
whatever pleased them to the extent of
claiming they have cleansed Bama, now
that they have sticks-wielding vigilantes.
Even Jonathan praised them, saying Bama
are steadfast.
It is in the same Bama that our brothers
pulverized 21 armoured tanks. People in
multitudes were killed, bodies scattered
all over and the sight would astonish any
onlooker. Soldiers hid under blankets in
their rooms and our fighters pursued
them and blew out their brains.
Shekau added that: Had Allah allowed us
to eat them we would have eaten them
but we are not cannibals because we are
not spirits or animals. As for killing, we
will kill (for) Allah, if he says we should
decapitate, we should amputate the
limbs, we should mutilate.
Shekau while boasting of the title, Victory
for Allah, said the recent destruction of
Damaturu, Maiduguri and later Bama
were victories from Allah, insisting that
the victories were beyond human
comprehension and the sect members
were surprised, said �0�1�0�4??
We were amazed by the victory in
Damaturu, then a greater victory was
achieved in Maiduguri and now Bama
operation is better than Maiduguri. And
tomorrow we will go to�0�1�0�4?
�0�0�0�7.
The terror leader asked his members to
be thankful to God on the recent victories
of the group, insisting that, They try to
brainwash the people that we are fighting
an ethnic war. No, we are fighting a
religious war, we are fighting Jonathan,
we are fighting Christians.
He said those that ran out of luck may
meet their Waterloo in the couple of
days left in the year as the group was set
to be on the prowl for Christians. He said,
If you are not lucky you will not celebrate
this your December. If you are not lucky
this December you will not go to your
churches or you will celebrate it in fear.
The terrorists who perhaps agreed that
some of his members might have been
killed by him to instil fear and discipline,
said This is a bounty placed on me
(brandishing a flyer with his picture), that
whoever finds me, finds me and takes to
Jonathan, will be given N50 million.
What is N50 million. Do you know what
we are doing? Your armoured tank is
worth more than N50 million and we
burnt it. Haven�0�1�0�4??t we burnt
your aircraft? What is N50 million. We do
not worship money. As for he who is in
our midst for money, Allah has taken care
of him. Hypocrites who lived with the
Prophet could not harm him. You
can�0�1�0�4??t in anyway harm me.
He also said with all the bounty he was
hiding by God from his traducers, noting,
�0�1�0�4??Even America has placed
$7 million ransom (on my head) if you
arrest and take me. But it is difficult
indeed.
The way you hide Jonathan in Aso Rock
and hide Obama in White House, so does
Allah hide me under His protection. You
are with Jonathan and Obama while I am
with Allah. source Iworld.com
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Kennyfancy(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2014
i wept,, wen i saw it
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by psucc(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2014
And this was exactly what Buhari meant in 2011 when he said 'nigeria will be ungovernable for GEJ should he (GEJ) win the presidential election. Yet he still wants us to believe that he, Junaid, Ango, Atiku, et al are not furthering this ignoble course.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2014
grin Why should you wept, it means u are not a man. To BH this message is to every nigerian, nt to Mr president or military personel, its just telling us to be carefull. They are looking for the breakdown of nigeria but God will not allow them. Continue killing in north but don't come to southwest here. Not is meant for u. You Bleep niggas. Jundo cool
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Pain(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Stop giving these low lifers the publicity they desperately crave. They are nothing but dead meat
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2014
I guess we are beginning to see the true face of this bokoharam hehe. Oppositions.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Infomizer(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2014
The video or else...
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by donsadmoh: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2014
This is why I believe shekau is a creation of GEJ to take advantage of the BH situation to play the religious card.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by lildray(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2014
And the northern leaders said boko haram is not islamic. F¤ck these hoes
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Bh tell ur crap to the thousand of Muslims u have killed. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by DrOBD(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
What is the solution to this BH mess
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Andyblaze: 10:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Ayomidegbenga: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2014
National Conference,No going back
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by holyvirgin: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol religious fight indeed!
Hide under the guise of religion, infact tell us "Allah" sent you to only kill christians who could vote GEJ in 2015 when we all know BH was formed by desperate nigerians who believed Nigeria and Governance is their birthright.

Keep fooling yourselves
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by gratiaeo(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
And Yoruba are working tirelessly with APC to hand power back to the same people.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by cashkid18(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2014
donsadmoh: This is why I believe shekau is a creation of GEJ to take advantage of the BH situation to play the religious card.
mumu!!hw is it gej's creation,is gej d one arming n sponsoring them to wreck havoc on innocent pple use ur head for once n stp typin nonsense jst bcuz of ur hatred for him..

Snc stil remains d only way to call these animals in human form to order sad sad
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by mike404(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2014
psucc: And this was exactly what Buhari meant in 2011 when he said 'nigeria will be ungovernable for GEJ should he (GEJ) win the presidential election. Yet he still wants us to believe that he, Junaid, Ango, Atiku, et al are not furthering this ignoble course.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by AustineE1: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2014
I was waiting to hear something new,only for me to hear what we already know;(1)we know its a religious struggle (2)we know it was geared towards distabilizing GEJs regime (3)we know that islam encourages jihad against non partakers of the faith (4)we know that there are boko-haram moles in the army(Abubakar Shekau acknowledged this when he implied that those among our military who serves allah in truth,helped out)...in the coming days a lot will be revealed!so let him keep his press briefings to his faithfuls, we already know and we dont care .The Nigerian military must remain resolute and victory is assured,we must step up our efforts in profiling of our security personnels,we must track down first the internal threats, we know the coming days ahead may nt neccessarily be pleasant but even Shekau himself knows his fighting a futile battle!
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2014
wilson dave: grin Why should you wept, it means u are not a man. To BH this message is to every nigerian, nt to Mr president or military personel, its just telling us to be carefull. They are looking for the breakdown of nigeria but God will not allow them. Continue killing in north but don't come to southwest here. Not is meant for u. You Bleep niggas. Jundo cool

Do you know GOD's will concerning Nigeria? Who told you that GOD wills Nigeria to be one?

For me, my only concern in splitting this country is just the Christians that will be in the core northern country if we split: who might pass through untold persecution.
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by GEJman: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2014
this was what Ayatollah BUHARI promised Nigerians....unfortunately he's in APC
Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Sirsijo(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder how someone so stupid will just come and post some nonsense telling people what shekau said.. The last time i watched a video of a Boko Haram leader(Muh'd Yusuf), the Jonathan was a VP. And all Muh'd Yusuf said in his video was they will fight the Govmnt calling Yardua's name and Borno Governor (S. Ali Sheriff). So tell me how shekau said sumthing like "we re fighting Jona & christians...! All this stupid Mods saying nonsense about the north planning to kill all christians i tire for una o. Are their no xtians in the north? How many xtians have you seen with your own eyes on tv complaining?

When was the last time you read a news about bomb blasts?
After Azazi exposed the Gov't, what happend to him?
Why was ther bomb blast on 1st Jan, 2010?
People came out to protest during the subsidy removal in kano and planned on coming out in large the next day but 5bomb blasts occured and STATE OF EMERGENCY was declared in kano. Why?

Ths re questions ya'll should ask yourslves 1st.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Its A Religious War; We Are Fighting Jonathan And Christain @shekau by Femolacaster(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2014
gratiaeo: And Yoruba are working tirelessly with APC to hand power back to the same people.
Shut up!

(1) (Reply)

Progress? Monarch Shoots His Own Son For Refusing To Join The APC / INEC update: PDP is leading In Niger Sent. Bye Election, #Election Inconclusive / "We Are Waiting And Ready For You"- DHQ Tells The Next Shekau Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.