Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80013 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by jreyez(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Are they humans? sad
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by mariM(f): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
I can't believe this.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by pbling: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
ds generatn is worst dan sodom n gomorah
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by xtiantyme1: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dia d 1st mad couples.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by omusiliyu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is the kind of thing our government will want to emulate.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by druid06(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you could only see the irony in this.

The woman turn man is the dude who carries the baby and delivers after nine month via caesarian section while the man turn woman just sits and acts like a man.

Don't you see the ironic controversy?

Why go through all these rigorous sex changed only to answer to what nature originally made you to be.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
experimentist: cry na grammer u dey talk cry abeg talk another tin cry
what do you want me to say again mehn i'm so lipsrsealed
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by eluquenson(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Samunique: Noting is wonderful about this, it's a pure rubbish.
Are you serious?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: what do you want me to say again mehn i'm so lipsrsealed
ok jus say 'brah' cry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
jreyez: Are they humans? sad
no they re lower animals...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
experimentist: ok jus say 'brah' cry
gringrin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Ceede19: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
2014 welcom.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Ceede19: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
2014 welcom.
mariM: I can't believe this.
2014 welcom. I dont think so
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by mettimetti: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
hammedkola: shocked shocked Am I really reading this? shocked shocked
No you are reading that undecided
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: gringrin
cry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ibkonekt(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Madness to the highest order
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ignis: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
This man must be abnormal....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by FNG3: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
mitey: This is damn #twisted

How the hell is that baby going to be brea.st-fed??

And how will they explain to the child? Like this?? angry

Santos: Mommy, what is sex?
Mom: Sex is ...
Mom: After sex, the woman becomes pregnant and gives birth to a child.
Santos: So you were pregnant with me?
Mom: No, daddy was pregnant and gave birth to you.
Santos: Dafuq??
Mom: Not only that, dad brea.st-fed you.
Santos: WHAAT??
cheesy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by sunex: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Man dey try God ooo..
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 190theclown: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
shocked

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
I no fit shout. shocked
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ManTiger(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
That child must be "End Time Child".

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by nelsondan001: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lie na.....
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by domido(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
i tell u i no understand wetin i read.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by tutaboi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
where's d baby. nah........Nonsense
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by begwong: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
End tyme tinz!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by sonikstargirl(f): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
RedBenson: End time tinz. Indeed, 2014 is d year for d world to end. REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

and who told u dat d world is gonna end dis year...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by sweetestguy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
There's a lot of explanations to do
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Beaf1: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
druid06: If you could only see the irony in this.

The woman turn man is the dude who carries the baby and delivers after nine month via caesarian section while the man turn woman just sits and acts like a man.

Don't you see the ironic controversy?

Why go through all these rigorous sex changed only to answer to what nature originally made you to be.

^
That's it! They are just confused. There is nothing surprising here. When that 'man' zips down there will be vag.ina and when the 'woman' strips we will see a c'ock cheesy

The man is a woman naturally and woman man naturally. End of tory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.