Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80008 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kevoh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
There's nothing weird here na! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by skiposmith007: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mehn dis kinda weird....wat a mysterious world...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by luvinhubby(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Am I mad or the couple is mad.........just can`t make sense either way. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Sylvarresta(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Haba habatically
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Uchwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
[b][/b]this is pure endtym tins
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by frankie22: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seriously the parents will confuse the child,when she has to call mum as dad and call dad as mum. When she goes to school and she's been taught that women are those who carries the baby,she will get really confused and say its her dad that gets pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by amiskurie(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
baby soon to be confused.
poor babyy!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
So, the lady who was a man still has the male sex organ and the man who was a lady still has the female sex organ? undecided

Did the woman do the penetration?

Someone please explain this thing oh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Exponental(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
Still obeying d law of nature. A man pimped to woman n a woman pimped to man. Just dat pimping did not change d nature in them.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by daprincel(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mayb d baby girl too go live like boy undecidedSMH
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by nanizle(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
I AM CONFUSED.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by cool11: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
they are both girls( lesbians)....make ur research online,one of them did a surgery to have a "male look". God is watching everyone. Be ye carefull
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by akatonero(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Forget the man joor na afor beer who dash monkey banana
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by yomi007k(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
jmoore: Fake man. Insanity at its peak!!

A man can never get pregnant.

That you replaced the wheel covers of a Toyota with that of a Mercedes doesn't change the car from Toyota to Mercedes.
it is still running on Toyota's engine.
Na still Toyota, that is why it was taken to Toyota company(hospital) for servicing(delivery)... The man has somatic genes 46XX which makes him genetically female.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Jorian1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
What am I seeing, what am I hearing and what is all this. Smh, wtf, a don't even knw what to say. Please don't tell me to shout up but it is like shit. Wicked transgender my foot. If you thing you want to be like them den quote n insuilt me. MR NO OFFENSE
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Deiok(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
I saw a news like this in 2005, yet again another and they are calling him the first pregnant man. Mtewww.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by IAMBREEZY: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
[size=16pt]Incredulous [/size] shocked
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh bit'ch please! Get down on ya mutherfuckin kneels, you fu'ckin wit some real og's...bit'ch please! cry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by tomzman: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: [size=16pt]Incredulous [/size] shocked
cry na grammer u dey talk cry abeg talk another tin cry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by frodobee: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
NL where are we heading to this virgin year 2014, imagine how many absurd s.ex and s.ex related posts making it to FP this past 3days.
Somebody pls tell me this not a prophecy/pointer for 2014. The end is near...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by mitey(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is damn #twisted

How the hell is that baby going to be brea.st-fed??

And how will they explain to the child? Like this?? angry

Santos: Mommy, what is sex?
Mom: Sex is ...
Mom: After sex, the woman becomes pregnant and gives birth to a child.
Santos: So you were pregnant with me?
Mom: No, daddy was pregnant and gave birth to you.
Santos: Dafuq??
Mom: Not only that, dad brea.st-fed you.
Santos: WHAAT??

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
tomzman: Wonders shall never end!
na lie! Wonder have ended teyly cry
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by MARKone1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
and who's gonna breast feed undecided
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by thiefnubu(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Really queer parents... have they even agreed on the "sex" of this unfortunate and soon to be confused baby?.... nna ehn, ike gwuru o...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by taju4free(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is funny, i can't really fathom dis?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by experimentist: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
This post have been hidden
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Tbase2: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
speechless and this his arkwaard !!!!

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by harbiola1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.
LOL, love madness or what do you call this?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Samunique(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
eluquenson: This is wonderful
Noting is wonderful about this, it's a pure rubbish.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Breegz14(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
i just pity the baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.