Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (80015 Views)

Help!!! My Wife Is Snoring Heavily / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by chixman: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2014
I will agree wit u if de pregnancy was transfered to de man due to complication from de wife bt in such case cs must be carried out for safe delivery. Dis is really end time sign

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by qtx(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2014
onyibo craze de grow from one area of life to another. e serious no be small. shocked
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

Sick fcks!

And we are suppose to be "open-minded" and take this as "normal" and "progressive" according to our funky-wannabe cretins who tag themselves as "liberals".

Live and let live my fcking arsse!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by chifreke(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2014
dominique: do we classify them as homo or heterosexuals? undecided mummy was born a man and daddy was born a woman. if this no be first degree madness, i no understand again.
i couldnt help but laugh out loud in the conference dat everyone tot am going crazy....waooooh...u re really funny dear!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by ignis: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Pastor Olu T:

Seriously the world is confused!
SURE... :
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by rsknchrist(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2014
ManiCypher: First Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina (photos)

Last Wednesday, December 18, the first baby to be born to transgender parents in Argentina was delivered via C-section in the province of Entre Ríos. The proud parents are 26-year-old Alexis Taborda and 28-year-old Karen Bruselario. Alexis was born a woman, but lives as a man and Karen was born a man, but lives as a woman. Because of Argentina's Gender Identity Law passed in May of 2012, the couple have both been able to legally change their genders without gender reassignment surgery, which meant that when they got pregnant via natural means, it was the man, Alexis, who carried the baby. So what about the baby?

Well, the baby was due on December 22 via scheduled C-section, but couldn't wait. Alexis started having contractions the weekend before the scheduled birth, and the baby was born "early" weighing 9.37 pounds (that's a big baby) at Hospital Fermín Salaberry in Victoriain. The couple named their baby girl Génesis Evangelina.

The word of God has made his follwers wiser than any other and ordinary human being;for they are spiritual. So we understand the things of the spirit. In the Bible """2corintians. Says 11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. Its when you don't know or understand his devises that you get confused!. This is devil @ work!!. Don't get lost.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 2mNaira: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2014
009: Pls who will breastfeed the baby since the mother has no breast.

Of cousrse d wiman(I.e. husband ) has a breast.Her tranagender doctor have only made it flat so dt she can look like a man.She shld still be able to breastfeed him.In anycase a child cab still feed fine and do fine wtout breastfeedg.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by maxtamazin: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

Sick fcks!

And we are suppose to be "open-minded" and take this as "normal" and "progressive" according to our funky-wannabe cretins who tag themselves as "liberals".

Live and let live my fcking arsse!

What have they done wrong?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by geeworld1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
PIX OR A LINK COULD HAVE REALLY MADE SENSE
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Young4jose: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
jmoore: Fake man. Insanity at its peak!!

A man can never get pregnant.

That you replaced the wheel covers of a Toyota with that of a Mercedes doesn't change the car from Toyota to Mercedes.
It is still running on Toyota's engine.
True Talk..........!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Young4jose: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
gcfr.com:
So the wife was the person that impregnated the husband?
PS: Men we better start watching ourselves o,b4 dem give us bele finish.
Hahahahahaha, U're too funny 4real.....!!!
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Fynestboi: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
shocked
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by SHAAWA: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
dominique:

Actually, it goes beyond that. They must have both had surgeries and
hormone injections to get them to look like that. We're talking about
thousands of dollars. Craze world!

Hormones, steroids or whatever are only superficial. I dont care how
much they spent to me it's all cosmetics. Michael Jackson lived and died a
blackman. As the Hausas will say 'ba'a chanja wa tuwo suna'

Until they both remove or interchange their reproductives organs and have a baby, this remains no news
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Guchis(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Some people shaaaaa... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by kandiikane(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
gcfr.com:
So the wife was the person that impregnated the husband?
PS: Men we better start watching ourselves o,b4 dem give us bele finish.

Lmaoo grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by royale442(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Na this kind parents born lionel messi...just not normal.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Pisofgod: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
I don't believe this and i can never imagine it
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by shegzybrown(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Crazy couples shocked grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by donvickk: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
they ar realy mad indeed. D world is turning 2 sumtinelse
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 2mNaira: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, this pple have done nothg wrong.For all u know dy may be tongue speaking spirit filled born again christians who will be d first couple to get to heaven.

Transgender pple are pple who have too possible sexes or undeterminable sex at birth.The docter after some test decides which sex d child shld be raised as. I.e. the doctor tells d parent to raise d child as a boy or girl.Sometimes d child grows up to have d opposite feaitures.

At other times the doctor carries out operation to make child have features and genitals of d sex dy have chosen for d child.The child may grow up later with different physicsl features or discover she has the feels more like the opposite sex.

When I was an undergraduate in a Nigerian university there was a lady l in my dept who had d features and voice of a man but who was actually genital wise a lady.

Many of ds trangender abroad when dy grow up, dy decide to live d life opposite to what was chosen for dm at birth because dy believe d sex selectn done for dm by birth by d dictor was wrong and may undergo some surgery to make dm look like d gender dy believe dy really are.

see d ffg relevant links

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_assignment
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_reassignment_therapy
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by naijacareer(f): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2014

Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by emonadeco(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Is it the will of God for them to come together as half husband and half wife?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by 2mNaira: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
emonadeco: Is it the will of God for them to come together as half husband and half wife?

The doctor could have been wrong.These pple could have been right in their final sex selection decision.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
mnairaland: Dear Nairalanders, this pple have done nothg wrong.For all u know dy may be tongue speaking spirit filled born again christians who will be d first couple to get to heaven.

Transgender pple are pple who have too possible sexes or undeterminable sex at birth.The docter after some test decides which sex d child shld be raised as. I.e. the doctor tells d parent to raise d child as a boy or girl.Sometimes d child grows up to have d opposite feaitures.

At other times the doctor carries out operation to make child have features and genitals of d sex dy have chosen for d child.The child may grow up later with different physicsl features or discover she has the feels more like the opposite sex.

When I was an undergraduate in a Nigerian university there was a lady l in my dept who had d features and voice of a man but who was actually genital wise a lady.

Many of ds trangender abroad when dy grow up, dy decide to live d life opposite to what was chosen for dm at birth because dy believe d sex selectn done for dm by birth by d dictor was wrong and may undergo some surgery to make dm look like d gender dy believe dy really are.

see d ffg relevant links

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_assignment
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_reassignment_therapy

What utter junk!

Why should they bring a child into the world to be part of such junk?
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by makahlj2: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
God has commanded the daughters of Eve to give birth, not the sons of Adam.
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by DAVE5(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
oyibo ehhn, norin wey our eye nor go see ohh
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Igboboy59(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
so who impregnate each other now
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by eminex(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
Its no news na. After all its still d natural woman dat conceived & gave birth. To me its woman gives birth even if she has altered her outward physical appearance to look like dat of a man. Jus normal...

But wait o! Dat man is so beautiful. He fine pass the woman sef... grin
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by stremy21(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
End Time Thingz...Passing by...
Re: Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) by Afritop(m): 1:17am On Jan 05, 2014
This is word and opposite news

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: 3 Airline Crew Members ‘Disappear’ From Lagos Quarantine Center / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.