Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Goodluck's Jonathan Today's Facebook Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck's Jonathan Today's Facebook Message (543 Views)

Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! / Large Crowd Welcome President Goodluck Jonathan Today In Kwara (photos) / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck's Jonathan Today's Facebook Message by MakeMusicMoney: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2014
My friends on facebook, 2014 is the year of our centenary. The Almighty God has decreed a stronger, more united and prosperous nation. I urge you my friends to stand with Nigeria now and always! I want to thank many of you who wrote to commend the ongoing work on our roads, agriculture, aviation, on availability of fuel, on the power privitazation among others. I will refuse to allow the orchestrated drumbeat of politics to detract or distract us from our mission to serve you with all my heart and in accordance with the oath of office I swore to uphold. Happy New Year!
GEJ
Re: Goodluck's Jonathan Today's Facebook Message by globalaid(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
stop fooling yourself. All what we want is for you to fight corruption with brutal force it deserve, it is only then we can take you seriously
Re: Goodluck's Jonathan Today's Facebook Message by shagaribarau: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2014
lie lie

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Dr. Damages Makes Predictions For 2014 / Cheap Blackmail:INEC Disenfranchising APC Supporters In Osun / Confab Fails To Resolve Resource Control, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.