Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! (1408 Views)

Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Have You Defended Corruption Today? If You Haven't Please Do! / Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala (2) (3) (4)

Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by sben2308(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Have u blamed Jonathan today? If you haven't please do! .

Want to hear pple opinions
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by SeverusSnape(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
We've been having epileptic power supply, I blame Jonathan for this.

I was frying plantain in the morning, It mistakenly burnt, Jonathan is to be blamed.

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by fulanimafia: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Trying to make a joke out of Jonathan's failure doesn't reduce the impact of his incompetence one bit.

The fact remains that the ineffectual buffoon is the source of our economic challenges today and a million sarcastic threads cannot change it. Bow your heads in shame for attempting to prolong his cluelessness.

Meanwhile, have you praised Ali Modu Sherriff today?

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by biafranbaby(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
It is Jonathan's fault that Buhari is flying all over the world instead of presiding over the Zoo. It was Jonathan that bought and maintained all those presidential jets.

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Keep blaming him as the father of all Nigeria problem '
Now ask yourself, In your own little world, what have you contributed to the betterment

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by sben2308(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
favoured234:
Keep blaming him as the father of all Nigeria problem '
Now ask yourself, In your own little world, what have you contributed to the betterment

You are so right and main reason for this post is cuz am tired of people blaming Jonathan for everything and I tell them for God sake this man is out of that post for over 7months now .

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by coolscott(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Really funny smiley
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by SeverusSnape(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
fulanimafia:
Trying to make a joke out of Jonathan's failure doesn't reduce the impact of his incompetence one bit.

The fact remains that the ineffectual buffoon is the source of our economic challenges today and a million sarcastic threads cannot change it. Bow your heads in shame for attempting to prolong his cluelessness.

Fulani mafia just did grin
your Presidiot is a dullard.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3427316_fbimg14558076466089035_jpegeba83142a1ed53b230307b0251419d70

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by peacengine(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
sben2308:
Have u blamed Jonathan today? If you haven't please do! .

Want to hear pple opinions

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
keally:

1) Is it GEJ that prepared the budget of fraud?

2) Is it GEJ that submitted the budget of corruption?

3) Is it GEJ that planned and ordered the systemic elimination of the Shiites islamic sect?

4) Is it GEJ that is supervising and overseeing the continuous killing and state-sponsored murder of unarmed IPOB members?

5) Is it GEJ that is responsible for leveling unfounded allegations and trumped-up charges on people?

6) Is it GEJ that is spearheading Buhari's disobedience to lawful orders and judgement of court of competent jurisdiction?

7) Is it GEJ that is threatening fire and brimstone against Niger Delta militants?

8. Is it GEJ that has planned to cancel the Maritime University simply because it was established on Niger Delta soil?.

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Agimor(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
I think joblessness is the origin of this thread.
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Agimor:
Do you blame GEJ for this joblessness? grin grin grin
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by ican2020: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
I blame GEJ for Buhari's inability to present his school certificate to Nigerians
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by sben2308(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Agimor:

It's obvious u r an immature clown and also a foolish fool cuz if open ur stupid mouth and say sure and I say that u r even more jobless than I to have read all comment and later also comment.
Mtcheeew for u cuz it obvious u just start using and Android phone,so u want to act like u mature.
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by sben2308(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Agimor:

It's obvious u r an immature clown and also a foolish fool cuz if open ur stupid mouth and say sure and I say that u r even more jobless than I to have read all comment and later also comment.
Mtcheeew for u cuz it obvious u just start using and Android phone,so u want to act like u mature.
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Mboi: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2016
fulanimafia:

Please bro you have not blamed GEJ today, y?
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by fulanimafia: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mboi:

Please bro you have not blamed GEJ today, y?

His legacy speaks for itself, I've got bigger fish to fry son.
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by tsdarkside(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
sben2308:

You are so right and main reason for this post is cuz am tired of people blaming Jonathan for everything and I tell them for God sake this man is out of that post for over 7months now .

ney...mbanu...we shall blame him till kingdom comes...

what you wailers dont understand is,we all put alot of hope in jonathan and he disappointed us....
jonathan made everything much worser...

we dont realy hate jonathan,,,its the disappointment that is paining
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by OreMI22: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jonathan told tompolo to break pipes! grin grin grin

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by Mboi: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
fulanimafia:

His legacy speaks for itself, I've got bigger fish to fry son.
Please blame him for not having that fried already before you get them.
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by CSTR2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
fulanimafia:

The over 40 years of fulani rule and wasted trillions of dollars is insignificant. Even the baboon of ota's 8 year rule is nothing.
Let us all blame GEJ's 5.5 year government.
cattle herder.
If i told you i expected better from you, then i would be lying.

Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by fulanimafia: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
CSTR2:
The over 40 years of fulani rule and wasted trillions of dollars is insignificant. Even the baboon of ota's 8 year rule is nothing.
Let us all blame GEJ's 5.5 year government.
cattle herder.
If i told you i expected better from you, then i would be lying.

Pele grin
Re: Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! by pdpchangeapc(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
fulanimafia:

You are surely the Undisputable Chairman of the Zombies. So, it was Jonathan that caused economic challenges for Nigeria? When were you born? In the 70's i used to hear my parents complaining about Nigerias economic challenges. In the 80's i had the same experience, in the 90's i was old enough to feel the pains of poor economic challenges and on and on till Obasanjos time, Nigerians were complaining and down till today, Nigerians have always been complaining. All the former rulers have contributed one way or the other to the problems we are experiencing today. Few years ago, Okonjo Iweala was warning that Naija should save for the raining days but your governors then insisted that they should be sharing excess crude oil money........today 13 of those governors are back in power under APC blaming Naija economic woes on Jonathan. Let us not allow sentiment to overshadow our reasoning, all past leaders are responsible including many who are now in APC.

BREAKING Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Tragedy In Abia State As A Man Machetes Sister 2 Death,Buries Brother Alive(pics / IPOB Declared As Terrorist Organization.