Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Anambra State Witness Influx Of Babies On Jan 1st - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra State Witness Influx Of Babies On Jan 1st (592 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) / Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Witness Influx Of Babies On Jan 1st by shakol91(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
A trend says "Is Eboyin State part of Nigeria?" made front page some days ago. But today I'm happy to inform my fellow nairalanders that Anambra witness the birth of over 200 babies in Awka alone on 1st of january.(I think that's a good news coming from that part of the country);DA Those guys there are real Men. I strongly believed that baby factory still exist in that part of the country. I know some mumu we ask for picture or source. You can walk straight to Anambra first lady and asked her,because she gave them some cash and other stuffs on jan 1st. I have to thank God Almighty who has given me the chance to witness peaceful 2013,and also assured my family and I another flourishing year. I also want to use this medium to send my own season greetings (incase front page tinx happened) to the following people which MTN denied me of sending my season greetings to by subscribing (win 2million)scam! what I didn't subscribed for. My greetings goes to his Royal Majesty Oba SA Osatuyi the onijesa,all my friends in access da club; Mo,Deji,Stevo,Bonfrey,Obiz,AY ijebu, and also not forgetting school pals; Dr Abbey young,Tosin ondo boy,CM,General, and my street pals; Mr Bean,MJ,Biola konami, and my parent daddy and mummy(twins),lovely sisters ejire ara isokun(twins),and Adebayo my lovely brother and to other well wishers. You can also send your own season greetings through NL if ur network also denied u on 1st.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Are Promoting Graffiti In Mexico City / Are We Headed For A Crash? / For Old Nairaland Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.