Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,912 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! (4766 Views)

FRESH AIR In The South-East!!! / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by waxingmoon: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
ipain: Horus, God bless you. Keep them coming.

It will never be well with anyone who are help bent on deceiving Nigerians, including their Children! angry

Bros, I said amen to your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Horus., stop boring us with old pictures of Ikeja Police College. It has been rehabilitated and is wearing a new look. Fact!

By the way, can we see pictures of your toilet?

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Horus(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ stop boring us with old pictures of Ikeja Police College. It has been rehabilitated and is wearing a new look. Fact!

Keep deceiving yourself, show us a video of your new Ikeja Police College
Please post your video NOW

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ipain: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @Horus., stop boring us with old pictures of Ikeja Police College. It has been rehabilitated and is wearing a new look. Fact!

rehab indeed. Was it not this week I read on front page of either Punch Or Guardian the shameful look of Surulere Police Barak?

Just as death visited one dude who was used to oppress people during the PDP reign in Edo state and election rigging, So shall disappointment meet people who deceive Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by validplanet: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
new police college

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by validplanet: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
old police college

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Horus(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
validplanet: new police college

Where is the video of the "new" toilet with a the wind of "FRESH AIR"?

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
ipain: rehab indeed. Was it not this week I read on front page of either Punch Or Guardian the shameful look of Surulere Police Barak?

Just as death visited one dude who was used to oppress people during the PDP reign in Edo state and election rigging, So shall disappointment meet people who deceive Nigerians.
Unlike soul-less and conscienceless buffons like you, I do not trade in lies. Nlanders know the shameless liars on this platform. APC e-dogs are forever looking for lies in any of my posts, but, so far, they have found NONE. You'r free to join them in the futile search.

Meanwhile, I have listed the items in the OP. Kindly show us which is not true or forever remain dumb.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
validplanet: new police college
Thanks for the pic.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Horus(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-68Qu6kdO8

[size=17pt].Police College Students Get N150 Daily For Food

"Fresh Air" but No Fresh Food[/size]

3 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by tosan200(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
It shall never be well for all those deceiving Nigerians for their own selfish reasons.

3 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by debosky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Horus thanks for countering the shameless propaganda on display here.

How many houses were built by GEJ for the police? 200? 80? How much did those cost in comparison with his 1bn annual feeding costs? Or compared 1.5bn used to maintain his 10 (soon to be 11) private jets?

Fresh Air indeed.

6 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
debosky: Horus thanks for countering the shameless propaganda on display here.

How many houses were built by GEJ for the police? 200? 80? How much did those cost in comparison with his 1bn annual feeding costs? Or compared 1.5bn used to maintain his 10 (soon to be 11) private jets?

Fresh Air indeed.
Shameless liar. There is nothing like N1 billion feeding budget. Dont you guys get tired of repeating the same boring lies and lines over and over again?

Bad belle is eating you up. Shouldn't an elected president be empowered to fully do his job, which includes foreign and local travels? More over, the NASS is there to appropriate what will be sufficient for whatever purpose.

I have already listed what the govt has done for the police. So far, none has been able to show that these things were not done or counter them. The pictures posted are old pictures Ikeja police college.

And I never said the govt has solved all the problems of the Nigeria Police Force. I listed what has been done so far.

But I perfectly understand that haters and demons like you feel very uncomfortable and are usually thrown into uncontrollable seizure in the presence of any iota of progress and development.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Garrithe1st: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Shameless liar. There is nothing like N1 billion feeding budget. Dont you guys get tired of repeating the same boring lies and lines over and over again?

Bad belle is eating you up. Shouldn't an elected president be empowered to fully do his job, which includes foreign and local travels? More over, the NASS is there to appropriate what will be sufficient for whatever purpose.

I have already listed what the govt has done for the police. So far, none has been able to show that these things were not done or counter them. The pictures posted are old pictures Ikeja police college.

And I never said the govt has solved all the problems of the Nigeria Police Force. I listed what has been done so far.

But I perfectly understand that haters and demons like you feel very uncomfortable and are usually thrown into uncontrollable seizure in the presence of any iota of progress and development.

N50 per meal..... Fresh Air for real

lol

cheesy
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
tosan200: It shall never be well for all those deceiving Nigerians for their own selfish reasons.
You mean people like:
- Sanusi who said $49 billion was missing.
- FFK who has busted and messed up on NL earlier today
- OBJ who was thoroughly lambasted by his own daughter.
- Tinubu who said OBJ is now the person that will help APC "navigate" Nigeria
- IBB who is now a leader in APC
- Buhari who, in the midst of tears, vowed never to contest any election in Nigeria. The same Buhari is now in bed with OBJ, IBB et al.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ratiken(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
The rot in our system spans decades, the decay in our infrastructure has been with us for donkey years. Anybody who expects a magic wand type fix is not only dumb but without a conscience. At least we have seen efforts aimed at bettering our system.... Yet you spend your entire life condemning them.

GEJ needs more time to fix the mess created by the old fools in the opposition. Until then, Kudos to My president for all the efforts so far... Well appreciated.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ipain: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
rati ken: The rot in our system spans decades, the decay in our infrastructure has been with us for donkey years. Anybody who expects a magic wand type fix is not only dumb but without a conscience. At least we have seen efforts aimed at bettering our system.... Yet you spend your entire life condemning them.

GEJ needs more time to fix the mess created by the old fools in the opposition. Until then, Kudos to My president for all the efforts so far... Well appreciated.
AGREED, but not with the amount they are consuming for personal gains. why is it that people from poor background become millionaires and billonaires after attaining the post of Presidency or Governor? monies that can hardly be accrued by an average Nigerian off the street giving the same durations of the respective candidates.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ipain: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
please how do you include picture in post?
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The Nigeria Police Force is not been left out in the wind of FRESH AIR blowing across the country. Here are some of the developments in the Nigeria Police in the last 2 years:

1. Complete rehabilitation of the Police College, Ikeja, Lagos.

2. Dismantling of police road blocks nationwide. Over the years, police road blocks became an avenue for corruption, and harassment of citizens. Some innocent citizens have even lost their lives from trigger happy police officers at police road blocks. This govt has now dismantled police road blocks and replaced them with motorized patrols and in some cases temporary observation posts.

3. Procurement of about 2,000 patrol vehicles. These patrol vehicles replaced the police road blocks.

4. The marine police have been empowered with patrol boats

5. Introduction of police camouflage uniforms. Unlike their counterparts in other parts of the world, the Nigeria Police didn't have camouflage uniforms.

6. Procurement and deployment of 13 helicopters to boost the flying wing of the police. Helipads are being built in geopolitical zones to facilitate the use of these helicopters.

7. Establishment of police intelligence schools. It is shocking that this never existed.

8. Upgrade of the police intelligence departments. The Nigeria Police Force now has the capacity to listen to phone conversation of criminals.

9. Increased partnership of the police with sister security agencies.

10. Creation of Police Museum.

11. Increased training and re-training of police officers.

12. The police now has its own in-house pension fund. The is to ensure more efficient settlement of entitlement of retired police officers.

13. Construction of modern police housing estates. The first modern police housing estate, the 200-Units Goodluck Jonathan Housing Estate, was commissioned in July 2013. Another 80-Units, the Sunday Badang Housing Estate in Abuja, was commissioned in November 2013. Late sergeant Badang died in an explosion in February 2012 whilst trying to defuse an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Kaduna. These Housing Estates are meant to improve the standard of living of the Nigeria Police officers.

14. Establishment of the police mortgage bank. This is also geared towards better welfare for officers of the Nigeria Police Force.

These and many other internal measures have led to improved performance of the Nigeria Police Force and better security in most parts of the country.
Your Police that still doesnt have adequate finger-printing techniques? Or the One that'll arrive at a crime scene, and instead of securing it and manning the perimeter, takes a bucket of water and starts washing off blood and other valuable evidence? Lmao abeg no kill me with these tales by moonlight.

Ok, you say your Police now has the capability to intercept the calls of criminals: Give me just one instance where an action like this has led to arrest(s) and Prosecution(s).

P.S: Sgt.Sunday Badang did not "die while trying to defuse a bomb", he died while playing with a bomb--- which is what I'll categorize what he was doing--- because any Cop with even half a training wouldve known not to go poking at a IED especially with civilians standing all around him. But who do we blame for his silly method which eventually led to his untimely death? Oh, yeah, I doubt according to you itd be the same Govt thatll claim all these "improvements" on paper (using criminals like yourself) instead of actually funding the police adequately.

Dude, your country is finished and propaganda cant save you this late.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by biafranqueen: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1cLUZL4zEY

[size=17pt].The Rot at The Nigeria Police College: Food Sharing Crisis [/size]
We wonder why they would go out looking for money and working with criminals if we care about our security we first must change the officers environment, poverty surrounding creates poverty lacking mentality for the police. They will be angry and feel lacking therefore everyday is fueled by the drive to provide for basic needs.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by biafranqueen: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I perfectly agree with you. More should be done to boost the standard of living of police officers. If not for the irresponsibility of our politicians, state police would have helped alot. Just imagine if someone like Amaechi was also empowered with state police? By now, Rivers State would have been in total disarray with war between federal and state police.
If they want to do away with the police uniform and now provide them army uniforms and also keep supplying the youths with guns in the name of vigilante, get ready for a revolution in the making and the increase of crime. Feed and give our Police an opportunity to take pride in securing average Nigerians lives. As long as you don't give them a living wage then crime will continue because they will instigate the crimes to eat!
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by dBard: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1cLUZL4zEY

[size=17pt].The Rot at The Nigeria Police College: Food Sharing Crisis [/size]

Aren't all these old ish that prompted d unscheduled visit by the president n the ordered rehabilitation of the colleges nationwide..or did u as usual conveniently forget that part.
U guys are sickening in ur bias

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by biafranqueen: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-68Qu6kdO8

[size=17pt].Police College Students Get N150 Daily For Food

"Fresh Air" but No Fresh Food[/size]

grin grin Air is not really filling embarassed one dollar for food that is a pack of indomie I guess but no pure water to wash it down undecided
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ipain: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
op done run...
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by rman: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
I have at least four friends that are police men and two are senior officers. I will surely show them this post by sincern9gerian. They have all lied to me about the conditions in Nigerian police force.
What we have on the Internet and what they claim is on ground are complete opposites.
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Horus(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpvBM7c3Vyw

[size=17pt]The Deplorable State Of The Police College Dormitory

Welcome to the New "Fresh Air" Police College[/size]
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Your Police that still doesnt have adequate finger-printing techniques? Or the One that'll arrive at a crime scene, and instead of securing it and manning the perimeter, instead gets a bucket of water and start washing off blood and other valuable evidence? Lmao abeg no kill me with these tales by moonlight.

Ok, you say your Police now has the capability to intercept the calls of criminals: Give me just one instance where an action like this has led to arrest(s) and Prosecution(s).

P.S: Sgt.Sunday Badang did not "die while trying to defuse a bomb", he died while playing with a bomb--- which is what I'll categorize what he was doing--- because any Cop with even half a training wouldve known not to go poking at a IED especially with civilians standing all around him. But who do we blame for his silly method which eventually led to his untimely death? Oh, yeah, I doubt according to you itd be the same Govt thatll claim all these "improvements" on paper (using criminals like yourself) instead of actually funding the police adequately.

Dude, your country is finished and propaganda cant save you this late.
Yes, the police was destroyed for decades and you dont expect this govt to have fixed all the problems in 3 years. I only listed what has been done so far. The same people that destroyed the police over the years are now in APC, claiming to be those who will "rescue" Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
rati ken: The rot in our system spans decades, the decay in our infrastructure has been with us for donkey years. Anybody who expects a magic wand type fix is not only dumb but without a conscience. At least we have seen efforts aimed at bettering our system.... Yet you spend your entire life condemning them.

GEJ does not need "More Time". Hes a lost cause that has no idea what to do next. I bet anything that GEJ's biggest problem is that he is not "exposed" so he doesnt know what is expected of him in the modern world. Reforming the police, and bringing it to 21st century standards shouldnt take more than 8-12 months. Give the states more responsibilities, with strict oversight (an Ombudsman office) from the Federal Govt. Give the counties, municipals and Local Governments Policing rights too to curb the powers of the State Governors from turning the Police into their own Personal Militias. State Police should only be found (when seen) on the State/Federal Highways/borders of their respective States and should be an elite force; everyday Policing should be left to the local vicinities with power of oversight residing in the hands of an independent committee made up of members chosen by the State Legislatures.

However, this clueless Govt should also realize that without knowing (to a close approximation) how many citizens reside within the country--- and their identities--- effective Policing would be impossible. While (for Privacy reasons--- especially in a despotic state like Nigeria) Im wary of the Govt having the Biometric info of all its citizens, I do understand that in todays Nigeria it would be a necessary evil; at the same time we should protect the future generations from infringements of their rights. To that extent I would suggest that the Government issues out unique identifying numbers to every Nigerian Citizen. While issuing out these numbers, there will be a deadline--- if you do not register within a certain date--- sorry youre not Nigerian.

Biometric Info of everyone above the age of 16 years old that Registers would be taken. These Biometric info could be restricted to just Fingerprints. The purpose of this method will be to effectively identify Nigerians for the betterment of the future; I'll explain why and how.

Assuming a 30yr old man with 2 children under the ages of 16yrs old registers, his fingerprints are taken and him and his minors are issued unique identifying numbers--- now we have the records 2 generations from the same family. Whenever their kids have kids they are also registered---WITHOUT THE BIOMETRIC INFO THAT WAS TAKEN FROM THEIR GRANDFATHER--- and given these Unique Numbers.

The purpose of taking the Biometric Info from just the 30yr old man (and not his minors) is very simple: apart from the fact that it protects the minors from future Governmental intrusions on their person, it also helps the Govt easily identify its citizens, deter fraudulent acquisition of citizenship etc i.e If in 2014 a man registered WITHOUT declaring any kids, in 2035 a "random" person cannot come out of the blues (without proper explanation AND documentation) claiming to be the child of that man and being entitled to Nigerian citizenship. (2) You cannot vote if you are not registered.

However, if in 2014 this 30yr old man registered himself and 2 children. In the future these kids, do not have to do anything other than register their kids births and acquiring these identifying numbers for them also. The government should also create offices of vital statistics and require the registration of all live births within 365 days ....

I could go on and on, but the bottomline is effective Policing is waaaaayyyy more than just painting Police Barracks and buying Uniforms it is intertwined with the Govt DOING its job and it is evident that this Government has either lost the plot or is allowing hopelessness to flourish because of some underlying evil motive.

2 Likes

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes, the police was destroyed for decades and you dont expect this govt to have fixed all the problems in 3 years. I only listed what has been done so far. The same people that destroyed the police over the years are now in APC, claiming to be those who will "rescue" Nigeria.

Dude, how the hell do you always come up with all these nonsensical defenses?

1 Like

Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by ipain: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
You don't need a prophet to tell you that he is being paid.
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dude, how the hell do you always come up with all these nonsensical defenses?
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by shineeye: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Because they were hired to fight GEJ, they now see every person expressing contrary opinion as hired too. They are under physical and emotional torture from GUILTY conscience.
hahahahah longer throat is different from hungry person grin APC politicians want to loot they need money,but in 2015 GEJ will fly all the way from PH to ABuja aso rock come 2015 THIS IS OUR FORMULA GEJ THE MOST POPULAR....

GEJ get 100 million nigerian Fans Loyal to him...
Re: FRESH AIR In The Nigeria Police Force!! by jmaine: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why is Horus replaying already sorted out old videos ? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day / Ekiti Crisis: 50 Shops, Two Houses Burnt On Friday / My Reply To My Brother Tonyebarcanista On Ipob/biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.