Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,085 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church (3232 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
ckkris: Why did Aregberascal convert a Baptist school, built by tithes and offerings, into Islamic sharia school?

Give the name of the school converted from a Baptist school to a Shariah school

Also find out if its Osun State govt or the Baptist who maintain this school and pay staff salary there before spewing senseless thoughts
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Most Nairalanders are hypocrites! Fact!!
Obi did, the noisemakers made so much noise and condemed it, Fashola did, he was hailed.

Same Obi did and then condemed, today Ogbeni has done and is applauded and excuses made on his behalf.

Purpose driven individuals shouldnt take most nairalanders serious

You are a foremost hypocrite!!

cool
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

I repeat it, may the money that the PPP people are collecting be spent on sickness and troubles!

May all of them never know peace as the millions of people suffering in Nigeria don't have peace!

May they die unsung as millions of masses die in Nigeria due to preventable diseases and accidents!

May all this be your portion IF you're paid to cause confusion here or deceive the people or IF I'm paid to be here!

So shall it be!

wishing for death unto others? You deranged worthless wretch who has made NL a parallel reality outside your dull mundane existence.

You are on borrowed time at the bidding of the devils you have sold your conscience and soul too.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Same Obi did and then condemed, today Ogbeni has done and is applauded and excuses made on his behalf.

1. Bring up the posts on this thread that have applauded Aregbesola.

2. What's your opinion on Akpabio and Imoke's donations to the Otuoke church?

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

wishing for death unto others? You deranged worthless wretch who has made NL a parallel reality outside your dull mundane existence.

You are on borrowed time at the bidding of the devils you have sold your conscience and soul too.

Oh yes! The world WILL be better off without some people. I don't give a damn if you happen to be one of those that should die off for real humans to make progress.

So you are one of them! You better repent and find a respectable godly job before tribulations begin to knock and your door and forcefully enter your house whether or not you open for it.

I repeat, IF you are being paid to spin stories and deceive the hapless and suffering people of Nigeria, may you die the way a dog dies on the highway!

All those that hold Nigeria back, who have refused to answer the call of logic and persuasion, deserve nothing less!

You may be anonymous but God knows you and He shall visit you with the perdition you deserve!

Once again, you started the tribalism on this thread.

Do those who instigate tribal riots or religious fights deserve to live?

The vermins and cretins of Nigeria like you deserve a different and harder approach!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Garrithe1st: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

1. Bring up the posts on this thread that have applauded Aregbesola.

2. What's your opinion on Akpabio and Imoke's donations to the Otuoke church?

Don't mind the fish-brain....
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

Once again, you started the tribalism on this thread.

bloody lying muslim filth. Check all my post before your useless nonsense and state where I started hurling tribal insults any where here.

Your problem is that you don't even know who you are talking to since you just believe that anybody that opposes your governors is ibo.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Don't mind the fish-brain....

Honestly, the approach of those fools have become irksome, tiresome and sooooo annoying.

All debates on Nairaland these days get aborted by them on the altar of religious or tribal biases. And some of these debates are what could contribute to the betterment of the beleaguered people of Nigeria.

But because they are paid stained money, they no longer allow any debate or thread make any headway anymore.

Yes, they reserve the right to support whichever candidate they want, they should stop infusing bitterness among the people along the lines of tribe and religion.

The Jonathan they claim to be supporting is also carrying the baggage of polarizing Nigeria along those fault lines. They are creating more problems for Jonathan despite being paid!

Sometimes, I wonder who their supervisor or coordinator is. They should all be fired because they're Jonathan's enemies.

They are doing to Jonathan what Tukur is doing to PDP.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

Honestly, the approach of those fools have become irksome, tiresome and sooooo annoying.

All debates on Nairaland these days get aborted by them on the altar of religious or tribal biases. And some of these debates are what could contribute to the betterment of the beleaguered people of Nigeria.

But because they are paid stained money, they no longer allow any debate or thread make any headway anymore.

Yes, they reserve the right to support whichever candidate they want, they should stop infusing bitterness among the people along the lines of tribe and religion.

The Jonathan they claim to be supporting is also carrying the baggage of polarizing Nigeria along those fault lines. They are creating more problems for Jonathan despite being paid!

Sometimes, I wonder who their supervisor or coordinator is. They should all be fired because they're Jonathan's enemies.

You are deluded f00l. If you do not want to hear other people's contrary opinion then I strongly advise you deactivate your NL account.

Fool we were having a normal discussion on the misplacement of priorities of Odenni Rauf in building a church before you stormed this thread with anti-Obi posts.

You are the shill and a very terrible one for that. If you like vote goat as a president COME 2015 nobody is here to advocate for or against any politician or political group in the first place but I have gotten sick and tired with you hypocrites talking the same recycled sh1t.

Now get your head out of your stinking a$$ for once maybe then and then only will you be able to have a breath of fresh air.

Odenni

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

bloody lying muslim filth. Check all my post before your useless nonsense and state where I started hurling tribal insults any where here.

Your problem is that you don't even know who you are talking to since you just believe that anybody that opposes your governors is ibo.

You are a compound fool and an irreddemable bigot! The very post that you're using to state your innocence carries the clear evidence of your shameless bigotry! Why call someone a "lying muslim filth"? Can you see that you're just here to disgrace your miserable self and take a plateful of curses?

Have I attacked any Ibo person here? If you're not Ibo then where are you from? Say it bigot! Or are you a foreigner sent here to cause confusion in Nigeria?

God knows that Aregbesola is not my governor.

Who wrote the following very early in the thread:

Bishop Juice: For lack of anything to do with the free oil money, this ram has decided to use the meager allocation the state receives from the FG and Oil regions to build a church?

Nah wah for mumu SW people

Can you see the usual lines: 'free oil money', 'this ram', 'mumu SW people'.

Would anyone that had the interest of Nigerians at heart be uttering these rubbish and senseless talk?

How come ALL the posters before you didn't say this? You have the biggest mouth but the smallest brain?
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Rad1cal: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

I hope your death wishes and prayers also extends to yorubas and the PPP APC e-urchins .

Also lies about Jona polarizing the country is at most baseless and one sided.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice: For lack of anything to do with the free oil money, this ram has decided to use the meager allocation the state receives from the FG and Oil regions to build a church?

Nah wah for mumu SW people

Will anyone believe that the Nairaland account of the poster who wrote this hate-filled post above was created TODAY January 2, 2014?

So soon? So fast?

How did he hit the ground running with tribalism and religious fanaticism?
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by gratiaeo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
geeez: For Aregbesola I'm not sure this is necessary

However, Lagos has something similar in the Chapel of Christ the Light, Alausa

I would rather he builds something like this in the state secretariat with a mosque alongside if there's enough space for it

However, Ogbeni has done too much good for this to tick me off
AREGBESOLA THE CALAMITY GOVERNOR
That monkey called Aregbe is definitely a fanatic who ought to be in a zoo. It is unfortunate that an ape is occupying Osun Government House.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

Why call someone a "lying muslim filth"? Can you see that you're just here to disgrace your miserable self and take a plateful of curses?

because that is what you are; you head-banging- allah-phuck -me-in -the-a$$-as-i-bend-towards-that-stone-in-the-east muslim scum

now go phuck urself!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

Can anyone believe that the Nairaland account of the poster who wrote this hate-filled post above was created TODAY January 2, 2014?

So soon? So fast?

How did he hit the ground running with tribalism and religious fanaticism?

obviously you have nothing else to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by gratiaeo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Most Nairalanders are hypocrites! Fact!!
Obi did, the noisemakers made so much noise and condemed it, Fashola did, he was hailed.

I concur
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rad1cal:

I hope your death wishes and prayers also extends to yorubas and APC.

Also lies about Jona polarizing the country is at most baseless and one sided.

Read very well and you'll see that the curses were neither selective nor discriminatory.

Anybody that's paid to be here to hide the inefficiencies of any government shall never have peace the way sick Nigerians living in slums don't have peace!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Rad1cal: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

Read very well and you'll see that the curses were neither selective nor discriminatory.

Anybody that's paid to be here to hide the inefficiencies of any government shall never have peace the way sick Nigerians living in slums don't have peace!

Amin !!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

your allah is not real and so your prayer no go work. Go and swear osun juju for your brothers Gbawe, Agbameta, eko ile and co who we all know work for that Master Tout Thiefnibu and his errand boy fash.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

obviously you have nothing else to do with your life

You're one of the problems with this country and you shall be uprooted violently, in order for millions of other Nigerians to have peace, in Jesus name.

Freedom of speech is not a freedom to cause confusion that could lead to deaths of innocent people.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rad1cal:

Amin !!
another muslim filth
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

You're one of the problems with this country and you shall be uprooted violently, in order for millions of other Nigerians to have peace, in Jesus name.

Freedom of speech is not a freedom to cause confusion that could lead to deaths of innocent people.

since Aregbosola won't do I will begin to insult that your camel theiving prophet
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Rad1cal: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:
another muslim filth

A check through my history should throw more light on your ignorance grin
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

your allah is not real and so your prayer no go work. Go and swear osun juju for your brothers Gbawe, Agbameta, eko ile and co who we all know work for that Master Tout Thiefnibu and his errand boy fash.

You are a demented soul that will soon 'enter the market'.

I can't believe that a day old account is this hateful! But the good thing is that you've been unmasked and you're dead on arrival!

Doubt them or not, the results of your murderous acts are already on their way to you.

If you sell stones, you will be paid with sand. You shall reap whatever you sow.

By your actions, you're perpetrating suffering in Nigeria for a fee and so, whether or not you believe it, suffering in compound interest shall be yours.

I don't give a damn about all the politicians you mentioned. Your lack of a brain didn't allow you to see that my first comment on this thread was a criticism of Aregbesola.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

since Aregbosola won't do I will begin to insult that your camel theiving prophet

People who know me know I don't give a damn about your imported religions. Insult whoever you want.

But Karma is a bitch. It will seek you out when you least expect.

All those being paid so that Nigerians would not have peace shall never have peace!

IF you're one of them, so shall it be for you!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Another ODENNI RAUF blunder bounces back on his paid goons.

How can you defend this nonsense if you are not pre-clouded by religious intolerance just like the man himself.

I know of active recruitment being carried out in Osun for would-be terrorists to serve as cannon fodder for al queada that is on going in Osun.
We are also aware of hisballah thugs being empowered by odenni rauf himself to bully christians within their state.

All this including the declaration of Islamic new year as a public holiday plus merging of Christian schools with that of the ansaradeen almajiri training grounds are all attempts at displaying and re positioning Osun as the new arewastan enclave in the south. How about the molestation and harassment of young women by thugs on the streets of oshogbo on the basis that they were not dressed well?

Nigeria will not and should not exist as one with people like you and your northern ilk.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by gratiaeo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is very dissapointing because christians and churches can take care of themselves. Let him create jobs with that sum of money. After building the church, will people worship in hunger and unemployment? Will d church building maintain itself or will it become a ministry under Osun state govt? Later, he will vote 100 million naira to build a mosque to balance the equation of christians to muslims. Nigeria is a circular state and let morons like Aregbe in government stop causing religious strifes by their idiotic actions.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice: Another ODENNI RAUF blunder bounces back on his paid goons.

How can you defend this nonsense if you are not pre-clouded by religious intolerance just like the man himself.

I know of active recruitment being carried out in Osun for would-be terrorists to serve as cannon fodder for al queada that is on going in Osun.
We are also aware of hisballah thugs being empowered by odenni rauf himself to bully christians within their state.

All this including the declaration of Islamic new year as a public holiday plus merging of Christian schools with that of the ansaradeen almajiri training grounds are all attempts at displaying and re positioning Osun as the new arewastan enclave in the south. How about the molestation and harassment of young women by thugs on the streets of oshogbo on the basis that they were not dressed well?

Nigeria will not and should not exist as one with people like you and your northern ilk.

It is people like you that are formenting trouble and inciting unrest all round Nigeria.

In the process, innocent people get killed due to your greed.

Can you imagine the hateful misinformation you have listed out?

Who knows, you may even have been hired by Jonathan's enemies to cause confusion.

One thing is sure though, you're the enemy of Nigeria.

And all the enemies of Nigerians shall be destroyed!
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

Give the name of the school converted from a Baptist school to a Shariah school

Also find out if its Osun State govt or the Baptist who maintain this school and pay staff salary there before spewing senseless thoughts

He's still looking for the name of the school. Bigot!

All they do is spread baselss, senseless and wicked rumours all over the place with a view to causing confusion and disaffection.
Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

It is people like you that are formenting trouble and inciting unrest all round Nigeria.

In the process, innocent people get killed due to your greed.

Can you imagine the hateful misinformation you have listed out?

Who knows, you may even have been hired by Jonathan's enemies to cause confusion.

One thing is sure though, you're the enemy of Nigeria.

And all the enemies of Nigerians shall be destroyed!

Nigeria is burning ediot if you may have not realized. You have islamic fanatics and hausa/fulani militias killing christians and any body they deem as a political threat to their rule come 2015. But you won't understand this since osun ediots like yourselves were the only ones to vote a mallam in the last election.

You also have xenophobia and revamping of ethnic divisions be perpetuated and promoted by your APC governors in the SW and you still intend peace for yourselves come 2015? What is sure to come out of 2015 , regardless of if GEJ wins or loses, is the fact that the Middle Belt has woken up and the SS know who their real enemies are so this nonsense you call Nigeria should not exist a day after the election.

I will want Nigeria to divide merely to see how you guys in the SW will fare without free oil and if your unabated basket mouths will still leak criticism when you are governed from Sokoto Caliphate.

Olofo it is time to wake up!

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by BishopJuice: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pukkah:

He's still looking for the name of the school. Bigot!

All they do is spread baselss, senseless and wicked rumours all over the place with a view to causing confusion and disaffection.

You are obviously here to ensure damage control for your odenni governor.

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt. Acquires N51million Land To Build Church by Pukkah: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bishop Juice:

Nigeria is burning ediot if you may have not realized. You have islamic fanatics and hausa/fulani militias killing christians and any body they deem as a political threat to their rule come 2015. But you won't understand this since osun ediots like yourselves were the only ones to vote a mallam in the last election.

You also have xenophobia and revamping of ethnic divisions be perpetuated and promoted by your APC governors in the SW and you still intend peace for yourselves come 2015? What is sure to come out of 2015 , regardless of if GEJ wins or loses, is the fact that the Middle Belt has woken up and the SS know who their real enemies are so this nonsense you call Nigeria should not exist a day after the election.

I will want Nigeria to divide merely to see how you guys in the SW will fare without free oil and if your unabated basket mouths will still leak criticism when you are governed from Sokoto Caliphate.

Olofo it is time to wake up!

How's the mish-mash related to the issues at stake? Your instructors were wicked. They only told you to use religion and tribe to argue rather than use your brain.

Cretin!

You've been exposed and you have no shame.

Bishop Juice:
You are obviously here to ensure damage control for your odenni governor.

When next you want to invade a forum with a one-day old account, don't go with the brain of a pig.

From the odd manner you're ranting with illogical arguments, with the legion of issues you've left unaddressed, it's obvious that you have saw dust in your cranium.

You're a robot whose upper lip says tribe and the lower one mumbles religion. You're not capable of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. / Finally Amaechi Joins Buhari At G-7 Summit In Germany - See Photo / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Currently Inspecting The Turf And Ongoing Construction.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.