Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl (1179 Views)

How To Get Over That “one Special Girl” / A Poem for a special girl / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by njuwo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
To all the guys that have found that special girl that compliments you, cherish her and treat her well.
Love her like Romeo,
Fight for her like Spartacus,
Rescue her like Michael Scofield,
Protect her like Jack Bauer,
Don't cheat on her like Tiger woods,
Never beat her like Chris Brown,
Splash money on her like Manchester City,
Don't be stingy like Arsenal,
Win trophies for her like Man United,
Boast about her like Chelsea,
Have confidence in her like Barcelona.
Don't disappoint her like Liverpool FC
Don't promise her things you can't fulfill like PDP
Don't keep her in darkness like PHCN
Don't cause her pain like Boko Haram
Win gold for her like Usain Bolt
Impress her well like crixus (spartacus)
Be funny but don't act foolishly like Akpos.
Re: To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by skyscraperTM(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
I say make I just show face!!
Re: To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
I say make I just show face!!
grin
Re: To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by Lionbite(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
njuwo: To all the guys that have found that special girl that compliments you, cherish her and treat her well.
Love her like Romeo,
Fight for her like Spartacus,......
it should be 'fvck her like spartacus'

1 Like

Re: To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by Dannylux: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2014

Re: To All The Guys That Have Found That Special Girl by vislabraye(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lionbite:
it should be 'fvck her like spartacus'

Btwn Spartacus and Crixcus, who's can do it better ?

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Luv? / What Is This Zone Called / Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.