Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? (690 Views)

Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea / She Squandered The Money In Our Joint Account That Was Meant For Our Wedding! / Can You Maintain A Joint Account With Your Fiancee (girlfriend). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Anuoluwap(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
In the name of love and trust couples go to the extent of joining accounts. Hmmm...with how Nigeria is now and we know how ladies spend money......
Just pray you don't see red alert sha...*just saying*
Are you sure you can do this? Boldly say it out(with reasons) and if you can't let's have your reasons.
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
No.
I can't trust any woman.
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by castielo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nah.. As much as i'd love to trust my spouse I still don't think it's a good idea. But it will be more sensible to av a family savings account where we can deposit a certain agreed-on percentage of our monthly earnings.

..the best way to solve a problem, most times, is to avoid the problem.
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: No.
I can't trust any woman.
haha...or are you just afraid of red alert?
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
castielo: Nah.. As much as i'd love to trust my spouse I still don't think it's a good idea. But it will be more sensible to av a family savings account where we can deposit a certain agreed-on percentage of our monthly earnings.

hmmm...ladies! In troublelu
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
castielo: Nah.. As much as i'd love to trust my spouse I still don't think it's a good idea. But it will be more sensible to av a family savings account where we can deposit a certain agreed-on percentage of our monthly earnings.

A very good response.
Re: Would You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
You guys are talking now. If it's in a situation whereby the woman is richer, are guys also to be trusted? Guys may be deceitful sometimes especially when the lady involved is desperate to fall in love.

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Relationships And How To Avoid Them / 10 Flirting Tips Every Woman Must Know / Lets Discuss: Bad Husband Vs Bad Wife Which Is Worse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.