Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: (2433 Views)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / She Doesn't Argue With Me / Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by gistmelove(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
A man went on a night out with his friends the wife is furious and tells the kids that when he comes back they must not open the door for him.

At about 12 midnight the man comes back and knocks...the Wife tells him"Go back and sleep where you are coming from!!!"Judging by her tone of voice that her fury is about to overflow and the man answered"Relax I'm not here to sleep, I'm here to collect condoms in my room on top of the table or just give them to me.

There are lots of women at the party!"

The wife opened the door and said"You are not going anywhere come in here before I change my mind!"

Who is Wiser the MAN OR the WOMAN?

Source >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/01/never-argue-with-woman-just-use-your.html

2 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Funnygrin
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by shizzle11(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
lol....The man outsmarted the woman naa. No be by gara gara
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Dubby6(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Dry joke.
Dull man.
Duller wife.

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Donseraphic(m): 5:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Dubby6: Dry joke.
Dull man.
Duller wife.
bro if yu tink d joke is dry y not crack one #badbelle

2 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by CircleOfWilis: 6:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Dull man.
Duller wife.
very dry and stale!
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2014
One man's joke is another man's wail.......
Nice one
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Funny
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by 190theclown: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2014
gistmelove: A man went on a night out with his friends the wife is furious and tells the kids that when he comes back they must not open the door for him.

At about 12 midnight the man comes back and knocks...the Wife tells him"Go back and sleep where you are coming from!!!"Judging by her tone of voice that her fury is about to overflow and the man answered"Relax I'm not here to sleep, I'm here to collect condoms in my room on top of the table or just give them to me.

There are lots of women at the party!"

The wife opened the door and said"You are not going anywhere come in here before I change my mind!"

Who is Wiser the MAN OR the WOMAN?

Source >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2014/01/never-argue-with-woman-just-use-your.html

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by dechandel(f): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
Funny n stale
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Dubby6(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Don seraphic: bro if yu tink d joke is dry y not crack one #badbelle

If e dey pain u, go finger cow...
Make i laugh/ write lol for joke wey no funny me?
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Dubby6:

If e dey pain u, go finger cow...
Make i laugh/ write lol for joke wey no funny me?
U know say u be saddist, so e go hard b4 u go fit laff

1 Like

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by COvo(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Shit happens...
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by jude4us(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Dull man.
Duller wife.

You are the dullest of them all.

3 Likes

Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Missmossy(f): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Hahahaha,its quite funny. The man is a smart one.
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Dubby6(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
oluswaggz:
U know say u be saddist, so e go hard b4 u go fit laff

I aint no sadist but i really hate old jokes
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Dubby6(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
jude4us:

You are the dullest of them all.

#in Oshomole's voice# Go And Die
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Heywizzy25(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2014
Dull man.
Duller wife.
wet d joke wit water nau
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by Jibwillz: 2:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Old piece of shii.it

Op! Put ctrl+v nxt tym u hear... So pple qo knw u say nah copy paste u do
Re: Never Argue With A Woman, Just Use Your Brains Like This Guy: by gistmelove(m): 2:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Jibwillz: Old piece of shii.it

Op! Put ctrl+v nxt tym u hear... So pple qo knw u say nah copy paste u do

u can help me wth that... Yeye boi..

(1) (Reply)

So Unique Indeed / Check This Hilarious Valentine's Picture. / Man Spends GBP70,000 Plastic Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.