Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

AIRTEL, Na Wa O - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AIRTEL, Na Wa O (1245 Views)

MTN Stop This Na! Dial *170# At Your Own Detriment / Infinix Zero(sho Wa Alright) / Na Wa Oh. How Can One Use BIS On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
am writing this cos am very pissed off now, apart from cheating airtel are yet to deliver what i asked for.
This is ow the story goes,

I got an airtel sim 31st dec. 2013 and registered immediately, was told to wait for 24 hours which i did. Only for me to try it in the next 24 hours and is yet to be registered, and i sub #1500 on it and the money immediately remove even when i cannot use the sim to do anything. I called their customer service and was told to wait for another 24 hours, which i also did.
When i thought this may not be the best option, i went to their office in my area(Ikorodu) and i made complain to one Mr Deremi, was told to re-register my sim and the guy(not Mr deremi) told me to wait for 2hours and my sim will be activated, to be good i did as instructed.

But the sim when i tried it after 2hours as told, it was still not activated. I called their customer service and was answered by one Racheal, and she said i sholud wait another 24 hours. And was wondering how ong it take AIRTEL to activate a sim.

I called them today, and a Mr Tunde answered and told me to exercise patience, which i wonder that have i not done enough of patience... Hopefully their time will lapse and they will activate the sim.

Really pissed, this make you wonder what the hell NCC work b if to simple rectify/register sim go take forever.

Any Airtel Staff to look into this.... my sim number na 08026607404 and will like it not to pass today before the sim is rectified.

Mod will Love if this can make frontpage.... thanks
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by sakalisis(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
sorry bro
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2014
guess na a month e go take them..... 72hours gone and told to wait another 24hours
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by muyibabs: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Look for a road-side guy and register there. It's funny but they get your line active faster than the service centers.
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by Francheezy(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2014
With patience, u go cook stone e go soften.
Be patient bro
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2014
muyi.babs:
Look for a road-side guy and register there. It's funny but they get your line active faster than the service centers.

na roadside first help do am before i go Airtel service centre for my area....and na same story
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
up till now my sim is yet to be activated.... 144 hours(6days) after buying and recharging
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by WackyJ1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why did you load recharge card when the sim has not yet been activated.

It is doubtful that you will be able to get the credit back. Airtel is quite good at this
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by mychelyte(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Same thing with my glo lone here o, over 3weeks now na registration I dey call dem for everyday dem go tell me to go and register again, I ve registerd over 15 times now no way, it's like all these network providers and their NCC are crazy 2geda.I load card dem no tell me say make I go register, I want make use of my money dem say Ineva register
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
go their office that is your best bet...... Airtel have to reg another sim entirely for me
Re: AIRTEL, Na Wa O by youngboss1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
problem solved today

(1) (Reply)

Mediatek Launches 64bit True Octa-core LTE Chipset With World's First 2k Support / Am In Need Of Ur Advice So Total Confused Btw Buying BB Z10 And Xperia Sp... / All About Samsung Galaxy S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.