Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army (7508 Views)

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba / Is The President Of Gabon An Igboman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by AndroBlaze: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Great achievement and I already like his African Spirit despite the OPs best efforts to demean him into a local champion... anyway though he has achieved a lot I'm sure Col Njoku would not mind me educating our brothers across the Niger with Africa's and the black race's finest example of Western military achievement under adversity, both born slaves both turned renown fighting geniuses, the Generals Toussaint Louverture and IMHO the more impressive Thomas Alexandre-Dumas. If we could have fighting commanders almost 300 years ago, we can still definitely raise the bar a bit higher now.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
HOGOSCO thats my almamata,,,,,(Recta Sapere)
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by kettykin: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
meanwhile some buffoons are busy with tell tales of how they won a war fought mainly with Military arsenal of British Empire and military hardware from Soviet Union in a war where food was eventually used as a weapon to kill mainy women and malnourished children instead of a convincing a man to man encounter with the Biafran forces.

Shameless Vampires !!!

1 Like

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Igbo Delta:
Nigerian {IGBO} colonel President Obama honoured with award
Our Reporter December 30, 2013 11 Comments ยป
Nigerian colonel Obama honoured with award

. In another little way, I have been paying income tax to the Nigerian government for quite some time. .

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/saturday-people/nigerian-colonel-obama-honoured-award/
Even this "Foreigner" realizes the essence of paying taxes, later some people will come and tell me they're "Republican" in nature that's why they evade taxes.

Why can't a man like this be encouraged to go run for the highest office in Nigeria? If APC is smart they will at least contact a disciplined man like this and encourage him to run as vice to another disciplined man like Buhari, with the agreement that Buhari (due to age) would run for only one term, while, say, Fashola runs as Col.Njoku's vice in the next dispensation. This is how u set the country on the right path, promote Unity and confidence in the land again,encourage discipline and eschew mediocrity.

I hope the right person is reading this.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by Garrithe1st: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
kettykin: meanwhile some buffoons are busy with tell tales of how they won a war fought mainly with Military arsenal of British Empire and military hardware from Soviet Union in a war where food was eventually used as a weapon to kill mainy women and malnourished children instead of a convincing a man to man encounter with the Biafran forces.

Shameless Vampires !!!

So you fools expected your opponents to feed you during a war... abi

Mumu dey smell follow you...

angry angry
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by true2god: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am sure if it were in Nigeria his post would hav been occupied by one Abubakar Adamu Mohammed.

A prophet has no honour in his country.

2 Likes

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by backtosender: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
why is it that countries with smart and intelligent people always want to associate with igbos?

1 Like

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by IgboDelta: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
NDI IGBO ARE BLESSED AND FAVOURED BY GOD

1 Like

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by kettykin: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

angry angry

do you not quite understand the rules of warfare , has the east ever depended on the North or the west for their Staple food , besides foods from the North like Onions, Tomato and cow meat which the East can conveniently provide for its self when threatened with war does the east depend on the west for anything.

You can find out for your self if you care to that the inept Nigerian army was busy sabotaging farm lands of innocent igbos and at the same time prevent vital aids and medicine from Red Cross and other humanitarian organisations seeking to end suffering of women and children.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/12958-us-documents-support-achebe-gowon-blocked-food-supplies-to-biafra-shot-down-red-cross-relief-aircrafts-sabotaged-biafran-farmlands

If Nigeria is so confident of using food as a means of combat during warfare why did they not use the same tactics on Cameroon which invaded Nigeria on many occasion and eventually took over an oil rich part of Nigeria , the Bakassi Peninsular citing an ICJ ruling which nobody obeys

Little wonder when Americans were looking to recruit foreigners to beef up their war on Terrorism they only looked towards the recruitment of igbos despite the mouth making and self praise going on in some parts of the country
http://www.nigeriancuriosity.com/2009/02/speak-igbo-us-army-wants-you.html

American army has no room for cowards who would rather sabotage farm lands of enemy territory than engage in full scale combat

1 Like

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by kettykin: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

angry angry

do you not quite understand the rules of warfare , has the east ever depended on the North or the west for their Staple food , besides foods from the North like Onions, Tomato and cow meat which the East can conveniently provide for its self when threatened with war does the east depend on the west for anything.

You can find out for your self if you care to that the inept Nigerian army was busy sabotaging farm lands of innocent igbos and at the same time prevent vital aids and medicine from Red Cross and other humanitarian organisations seeking to end suffering of women and children.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/12958-us-documents-support-achebe-gowon-blocked-food-supplies-to-biafra-shot-down-red-cross-relief-aircrafts-sabotaged-biafran-farmlands

If Nigeria is so confident of using food as a means of combat during warfare why did they not use the same tactics on Cameroon which invaded Nigeria on many occasion and eventually took over an oil rich part of Nigeria , the Bakassi Peninsular citing an ICJ ruling which nobody obeys

Little wonder when Americans were looking to recruit foreigners to beef up their war on Terrorism they only looked towards the recruitment of igbos despite the mouth making and self praise going on in some parts of the country

American army has no room for cowards who would rather sabotage farm lands of enemy territory than engage in full scale combat

2 Likes

Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by lagcity(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
kettykin: meanwhile some buffoons are busy with tell tales of how they won a war fought mainly with Military arsenal of British Empire and military hardware from Soviet Union in a war where food was eventually used as a weapon to kill mainy women and malnourished children instead of a convincing a man to man encounter with the Biafran forces.

Shameless Vampires !!!

Man to man encounter in modern warfare? embarassed You are a bushman. No wonder you people lost the war.

Anyway, kudos to the Colonel.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by ignis: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Do this man actually understand igbo?
Anyway It's a welcome development.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by badassnigga(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hw can u say the first US president is igbo
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by true2god: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
ignis: Do this man actually understand igbo?
Anyway It's a welcome development.
No, he understands yoruba.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by squaddy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nwa afo...I'm not surprised really...achieving feats which the lazy,shepe drinking yorubas and almajiris say cannot be done is our specialty...Big up son of the lands where the sun rises
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by bennysucre(f): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
squaddy: Nwa afo...I'm not surprised really...achieving feats which the lazy,shepe drinking yorubas and almajiris say cannot be done is our specialty...Big up son of the lands where the sun rises

finally, they get to achieve something n they are still in shock like dis mumu. a welcome diversion from ur usual stock in trade, enjoy the moment.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by MDMA: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigerian goats. Always trying to turn everything tribal.

Yes, he's black and an Igbo (whatever) but hes an American citizen.

Not Nigerian.

So you people should chill with all the labellings.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by squaddy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
bennysucre:

finally, they get to achieve something n they are still in shock like dis mumu. a welcome diversion from ur usual stock in trade, enjoy the moment.

Hahahahaha...you sound hurt nigga...do us all a favor please...kill yourself and save us all the trouble of having to deal with more agberos coming from your lineage
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by DerideGull(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
profjustine458: HOGOSCO thats my almamata,,,,,(Recta Sapere)

When did Holy Ghost College, Owerre become co-educational institution?
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by bennysucre(f): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
squaddy:

Hahahahaha...you sound hurt nigga...do us all a favor please...kill yourself and save us all the trouble of having to deal with more agberos coming from your lineage

me hurt? that'll be a total waste of emotions. agberos from my lineage? fair enough , much better than the lousy louts from ur end. ajokuta ma momi
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by squaddy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
bennysucre:

me hurt? that'll be a total waste of emotions. agberos from my lineage? fair enough , much better than the lousy louts from ur end. ajokuta ma momi

Shouldn't be trading insults with a lost frustrasted soul like you...that is condescending below my league...*walks out*
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by bennysucre(f): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
squaddy:

me hurt? that'll be a total waste of emotions.

why wud i kill myself over a bunch of lousy louts? my dear, gat loads of stuff to achieve. stay here n continue gloating over this 'major' achievement. sorry for u.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by bennysucre(f): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
squaddy:

Shouldn't be trading insults with a lost frustrasted soul like you...that is condescending below my league...*walks out*

see okoro dey form league!! wetin we no go see for this world.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by Garrithe1st: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
kettykin:

Cry me a River....
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Congrats to Colonel Njoku for his numerous achievements! He is indeed a shining light to other Nigerians and Africans in general.

@ Igbo-Delta: A colonel is a mid-level officer, not a senior officer. Only Brigadier Generals, Major Generals, Lieutenant Generals, and Generals are senior officers in the US army and Airforce.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by ignis: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
true2god: No, he understands yoruba.

LOL...
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2014
I wonder why this is yet to make front page.....seun!!!! is it when an igbo man is tagged the most notorious armed robber in the u s that ur mods will put it on fp...smh ooo shocked
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by EasternLion: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Great

Umu Biafra.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by disumusa: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
debetmx:
Congratulations. I am proud of my ibo brothers.
sergent is also an officer too.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by disumusa: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
tongue embarassed
Lilimax:
Great! One of the few Nigerians in the diaspora doing us proud. Chukwu gozie akala aka gi nwanne mmadu smiley
what is the need of recorn with in diaspora and marginalise in the country you called your own. grin
Lilimax:
Great! One of the few Nigerians in the diaspora doing us proud. Chukwu gozie akala aka gi nwanne mmadu smiley
what is the need of recorn with in diaspora and marginalise in the country you called your own.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by disumusa: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
noblezone:

We are a peace loving people!
We don't bomb and hack people to death either in the name of "keeping Nigeria one" or in the name of "Allah".

I am talking about lobbying the people that matters in the US and the UN.
peacefull in deed, ibo are violent,rioutous,excalant. How can a tribe that have no respect for authrities,order,elder,war tasty claim to be peacefull. Peacefull people are people who search for solution on round table, and never triger war, unless to defend and protect by retaliation.
Re: AN IGBOMAN Becomes First African To Become A Senior Officer In American Army by omoelesa(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Heebbos, u people reek of inferiority complex, what if Obama father is an iboman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army / How Not To Remove A Chief Judge / Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.