Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35255 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by deb(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You these tribal bigots you are trying to turn this thread in an IBO war. You this Osun liar get off this thread.

The guy just told you the truth but unfortunately it is bitter to swallow. Anyone that joins APC is now your enemy even if they are the ones that will liberate your poverty striken mentality & life put together.

The brain is the source of everything human, once it is rotten there is no hope. Infact you will think everybody is mad when in actual fact you are the only one insane.

This is 2014. If anyone does not realize that voting individual based on compentence superceeds voting a party, except you are a partisan politician, such a person needs to visit Yaba left for brain check up.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by deb(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

If Utomi decamps to PDP and he gets the ticket, I will vote for him. I will not support him in a PDP primary. My vote is with Victor as of now. I cannot vote for anybody APC in delta, not even my father.

You just confirmed my believe about how idiotic and senseless Nigerians could be. The same reason the country can never develop and mediocres will continue to be in charge of the affairrs of our nation.

Even when you know what is best fo your life you still boldly state that you will not choose it for yoursself on the alter of sentiments that has kept you in poverty. Have always said it that the Nigerian citizens ar overated. They are not smart in anway they only know how to dupe people. That is what the call smart. mttscheeew
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Tantoo:

My Brother please tell them
Will people vote muhammade if he joins the apc?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by UyiIredia(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Great. I hope his business skill, contacts with good technocrats and administrative business, all adding to his solid reputation will come in handy. My HUMBLE advice to him: don't be to much of a puppet to your party when in power (learn from GEJ) and finally he of all people should know; attend to basics first (good roads, good basic education, clean water etc). Good to know he's back in the game !
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2014
stinggy:
So fooolish of u to say! I'm a westerner and i served in Delta state(Sapele 2 b precise). My guy,Delta is a complete package- 4rm Warri to Asaba,to Ughelli, to Sapele, Oghara to Agbor... Very modern & cosmopolitan cities as compared to Edo state. All Edo can boast of it Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi.... Reply me if i'm wrong
U are a biggest liar of the century I served in that same Delta that same sapele oh gwash those pple are terrible thuggish and clown,the roads are pathetic from sapele road to okpe road,ogorode,amupe walai those pple are suffering,and precise why are they so lazy there, u will see a woman working while the men were busy playing draft and drinking alcohol,their children are something else,armed robbers kidnaping rampant,I was as corp member I was even rob in that pathetic state,and here u are spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by ThimmyWood(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2014
E be lyk say some dude frm d SE are sooo obsessed with the Yorubas......Thread just start una dey bring Awolowo issue and insult into the matter........Amala and Ewedu people and party,jst rememba nobody has the monopoly to insult others.......Coz by d tym d Yoruba E-warrior start,una no go run comot lyk a man in woman wrapper go Ivory-Coast.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Pain(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Aint they All The Same? Wake Up Sheeple!

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
deb:

The guy just told you the truth but unfortunately it is bitter to swallow. Anyone that joins APC is now your enemy even if they are the ones that will liberate your poverty striken mentality & life put together.

The brain is the source of everything human, once it is rotten there is no hope. Infact you will think everybody is mad when in actual fact you are the only one insane.

This is 2014. If anyone does not realize that voting individual based on compentence superceeds voting a party, except you are a partisan politician, such a person needs to visit Yaba left for brain check up.

You poor soul of satan, where in Nigeria has your APC liberated poverty. Which of your APC state in Nigeria is doing better than PDP in Delta. Your party only brings dead and destruction.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Thimmy Wood: E be lyk say some dude frm d SE are sooo obsessed with the Yorubas......Thread just start una dey bring Awolowo issue and insult into the matter........Amala and Ewedu people and party,jst rememba nobody has the monopoly to insult others.......Coz by d tym d Yoruba E-warrior start,una no go run comot lyk a man in woman wrapper go Ivory-Coast.
Don't mind those SE pple,we know them and we know their history,they are not in lag now,they are probably still eating akpu with bitter leaves in their dungeon pit called village,pls u ppl don't come back again ooo,we are tired of una stupidity,we own lagos!!!as if they even know the origin or history of lagos,maybe they don't know that the brazilian even contributed to the development of lag more than their blood money they claim in use to develop lag,pls use ur money and develop ur state cos GEJ will seperate this country comes 2015 I will know what will happen to u ppl,abi u will tell us u own lagos then!!!
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2014
deb:

You just confirmed my believe about how idiotic and senseless Nigerians could be. The same reason the country can never develop and mediocres will continue to be in charge of the affairrs of our nation.

Even when you know what is best fo your life you still boldly state that you will not choose it for yoursself on the alter of sentiments that has kept you in poverty. Have always said it that the Nigerian citizens ar overated. They are not smart in anway they only know how to dupe people. That is what the call smart. mttscheeew

Because I refuse to vote for your Islamic boko haram party? Please go and die.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2014
precious00:
i am from umudaike village of ugbomanta quarters of asaba, oshimili south lga, olarewanju is my present lga chairman....abi make i scan my local govt identification letter give u.....my mama na from Agidi-Ase quarters of ogwashi-uku, aniocha south....who are u u must be a trader who just learnt how to use the internet courtsey of a youth empowerment program...Get lost

You can scan your local govt card if you like. In fact you can scan your birth certificate even. If you like video tape your mama talking. All you just proved to me right now is that you lived in delta or you have friends from delta. I find it ridiculous the way you people try to prove "origin" on here? Wetin listing villages and announcing you are from there is supposed to prove? I can type on here that my mother is from umuonicha of ugbomanta quarters. Since I'm anonymous on NL does that make that origin my mother's real origin? No. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me therefore there's noway to verify if what I just said was accurate. The fact is it is actually very inaccurate. My mother is from Umuagu. I like to keep my privacy therefore her village I'll keep private. With that being said, I can tell you that I'm from Ogendida of Onitsha or that I'm from Umuasi of Onitsha. Does that now mean i'm from there? Again No. That just happened to be the areas close to where I resided in Onitsha. I can tell you now that I'm from Ibesikpo of Nung Odoe of Akwa Ibom. Does that now make it accurate? No. It just happened to be the place where my best friend is from. I don't know why you idiots believe typing a language or a village automatically remove any suspicious from you. WTF? Incase you people have not realized yet, this is an anonymous forum and I can't verify what you just typed. I can't fight you on whether or not this is your accurate background since I don't know you, it might be, it might not be, I don't know but I can judge you based on your comments and no real Asaba boy or girl would open mouth and claim "urhobos are more dan we the anioma's". No real Asaba boy would ever say that. No offense to atlwireless, I have nothing against urhobo peeps.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You poor soul of satan, where in Nigeria has your APC liberated poverty. Which of your APC state in Nigeria is doing better than PDP in Delta. Your party only brings dead and destruction.
Anybody that Quote this guy again or talk to him is a foooool,why don't u let him continue to live in his pathetic and miserable life,mr man u will die of hate soon and ur corps will be feed to the dogs,if u reply me that's a confirmation that u will'''in oshomoles voice u will definately DIE
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Death and destruction, is that not your PDP slogan?

Bros Good morning. you do wake?

Anyway, i expose you in your previous post. I have asked, giving you the platform to tell everyonewhat these great achivements of PDP in Delta state are. na you dey government, so the Onus lies on you.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Because I refuse to vote for your Islamic boko haram party? Please go and die.

No, because your motives are extremely selfish. I have said to you before that when Delta state finally gets a functioning government based on merit, your type and ilk will only be suitable for driver or houseboy job.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
Anybody that Quote this guy again or talk to him is a foooool,why don't u let him continue to live in his pathetic and miserable life,mr man u will die of hate soon and ur corps will be feed to the dogs,if u reply me that's a confirmation that u will'''in oshomoles voice u will definately DIE

You APC rats are having a hard time coming to terms with reality. Your party is viewed in delta state as satanic, islamic and anti delta. Go and Die was your own tin god in Edo invention. Sorry, you flamed out so quick.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Ejaisky: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Kponkwem:

Do you mind him? Instead Ndigbo to be happy that finally they will produce a gov in a state they are dominant numerically, academically, culturally etc, some want to misbehave. Prof. Patrick Onyedinachi Utomi let's go..
What is this one saying? Which state are you talking about?
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
stinggy:

my questions are- Is Oshiomole performing or not? & How hasn't he bn corrupted by APC?

I don't know nothing about oshiomole since I'm not from Edo. I don't care if he's been corrupted or not. I don't care if Tinubu steals from Edo through him or not. Edo state matter no concern me. Of all I've seen about APC states, all their so called "performing" is always on paper, very few are on ground. With that being said, Okorocha and Amaechi are two non-deltan politicians I liked, more so Amaechi than Okorocha. Both were huge performers and ever since they joined APC they going downhill. On NL here, I keep seeing imo state people talking about how okorocha keeps borrowing millions of naira but they aren't seeing much with all those borrowing he is doing. Amaechi is so busy fighting everyone in River state just to appease APC that he's not doing his job anymore. That's why I keep referencing to both of them. No Thank you. APC can control all the state in Nigeria, I really don't care, just stay away from Delta since my people's land is on that state. I care very much what happens to that state.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Tantoo:

No, because your motives are extremely selfish. I have said to you before that when Delta state finally gets a functioning government based on merit, your type and ilk will only be suitable for driver or houseboy job.

I have asked you to open a Lagos thread. This thread is for deltans, not some Islamic boko haram blood suckers, looking for states to destroy.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

I have asked you to open a Lagos thread. This thread is for deltans, not some Islamic boko haram blood suckers, looking for states to destroy.

My Brother, I am from Delta state like you. Have no reason to open a thread about Lagos state. provide answers for questions which have been thrown at you, after all na you dey government, I am a citizen of Delta state, i employ you and you work for me. So tell me what you 14yrs in government has been all about? show me the development and progress you and you party have borught to the people of delta state, besides flaming your evil divisions between tribes

By the way I hear say una Oga done marry new wife
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't why some people decided to destroy my thread with their APC wahala. We are here to talk about Utomi and what he can do to achieve the leadership he's going to run for in 2015. Mtcheww abeg una leave thread alone, leave us alone. we want to discuss about a great man, not some corrupt party.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Tantoo:

My Brother, I am from Delta state like you. Have no reason to open a thread about Lagos state. provide answers for questions which have been thrown at you, after all na you dey government, I am a citizen of Delta state, i employ you and you work for me. So tell me what you 14yrs in government has been all about? show me the development and progress you and you party have borught to the people of delta state, besides flaming your evil divisions between tribes

By the way I hear say una Oga done marry new wife

Open your Lagos thread and stop trolling here.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by stinggy(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
U are a biggest liar of the century I served in that same Delta that same sapele oh gwash those pple are terrible thuggish and clown,the roads are pathetic from sapele road to okpe road,ogorode,amupe walai those pple are suffering,and precise why are they so lazy there, u will see a woman working while the men were busy playing draft and drinking alcohol,their children are something else,armed robbers kidnaping rampant,I was as corp member I was even rob in that pathetic state,and here u are spewing thrash
Haba! Wen did u leav Sapele? Okpe road has bn repaired even dt junction dt causes traffic gridlock.. I served in Power Station and u cnt telme Ogorode road is bad bro,i ply d road on my way 2 cds on weekly basis..
And we were nt discussin pple's behavior,d emphasis is on development... Edo has 3 towns to boast of- Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi, since u served in DT too u shld knw how many DT has
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2014
One_Naira: I don't why some people decided to destroy my thread with their APC wahalla. We are here to talk about Utomi and what he can do to achieve the leadership he's going to run for in 2015. Mtcheww abeg una leave thread alone, leave us alone. we want to discuss about a great man, not some corrupt party.

Is just too much with these people. The topic was Utomi, but all they want is delta under APC.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You APC rats are having a hard time coming to terms with reality. Your party is viewed in delta state as satanic, islamic and anti delta. Go and Die was your own tin god in Edo invention. Sorry, you flamed out so quick.
That's just a confirmation that u will die of hate soon,none of my business if u like vote APC or vote PDP is ur headache and u will forever remain backward omo alee
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2014
stinggy:
Haba! Wen did u leav Sapele? Okpe road has bn repaired even dt junction dt causes traffic gridlock.. I served in Power Station and u cnt telme Ogorode road is bad bro,i ply d road on my way 2 cds on weekly basis..
And we were nt discussin pple's behavior,d emphasis is on development... Edo has 3 towns to boast of- Benin, Ekpoma & Auchi, since u served in DT too u shld knw how many DT has

You are dealing with the inferior complex breeds. Don't waste your time with him.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Is just too much with these people. The topic was Utomi, but all they want is delta under APC.

Thank you. As if they can't see it. Utomi, the discussion is about Utomi. Mtchewww. They are annoying me self. I'm going to bed. It is late. Goodnight
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Tantoo: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Open your Lagos thread and stop trolling here.

You have run out of ideas havent you. Simple answers to questions you have been asked, yet you cannot provide them. I find it astounding that even after 14yrs of mis-rule, you cannot confidently stand up here and give us a resounding roll call of PDP achievements in Delta state. That is a big shame, yet you still believe that PDP is the best thing for Delta people. Yet you are here to discredit a man who wouldnt even employ you as his driver
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2014
bayulll01:
That's just a confirmation that u will die of hate soon,none of my business if u like vote APC or vote PDP is ur headache and u will forever remaon backward omo alee

Please don't reply my comment. This thread was about Utomi, take your inferior complex SW politics to another thread.
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by rej00: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2014
deb:

the obvious observation is very unfortunate
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by atlwireles: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Tantoo:

You have run out of ideas havent you. Simple answers to questions you have been asked, yet you cannot provide them. I find it astounding that even after 14yrs of mis-rule, you cannot confidently stand up here and give us a resounding roll call of PDP achievements in Delta state. That is a big shame, yet you still believe that PDP is the best thing for Delta people. Yet you are here to discredit a man who wouldnt even employ you as his driver

Why are you acting so dull? Don't derail this thread. Open a new one for your discussion, The topic here is Utomi
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2014
stinggy:
Ogaa don tell poo I left sapele august last year after completion of my nysc u are telling me u ve been to warri,jakpa,airport road,I know enehre junction was under repair when I was there,the fact still remain saple warri road is pathetic,don't deceive urself my bro,av u been to inner city of sapele,what are the state of their school compare to other region,with all the allocation and one of the richest state with lot of money and nothing to show for it,I can't be deceived cause av been to oghara,fine city cos of ibori,ugheli okay asaba messed up,warri dungeon abraka hell nooo,so don't tell me about delta cos I know that place wella
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Thimmy Wood: E be lyk say some dude frm d SE are sooo obsessed with the Yorubas......Thread just start una dey bring Awolowo issue and insult into the matter........Amala and Ewedu people and party,jst rememba nobody has the monopoly to insult others.......Coz by d tym d Yoruba E-warrior start,una no go run comot lyk a man in woman wrapper go Ivory-Coast.

The people that brought Yoruba and Awolowo matter into this were YORUBA. Nobody else mentioned Yoruba or Awolowo in this.
It is your own people that said it in effort to try and mock Igbo while at the same time trying to discredit Utomi.
If you got a problem with it, talk to your people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July / Obasanjo Hosts Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo In Abeokuta (Photos) / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.