Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (35251 Views)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nigeria’s second largest party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) or the mega opposition party expected to emerge from ongoing merger talks between the country’s major opposition parties.

He had unsuccessfully run as president on the platform of African Democratic Congress (2007) and Social Democratic Mega Party (2011) but joined ACN last year after discussions with the party’s leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who has led ACN to successfully retake the South-West from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in addition to taking Edo in the South-South and making incursions into the country’s South-East.

Utomi is the second Nigerian presidential candidate in recent memory to scale down his ambition to that of governor, the first being Owelle Rochas Okorocha, who last year successfully sought to rule Imo State after failed attempts at the country’s presidency.

Utomi’s candidacy is being promoted by his Anioma kinsfolk who believe that he has bright chances of victory when incumbent Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan finishes his second and final term in 2015.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/prof-utomi-to-run-as-delta-gov-in-2015/

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
If this is true, then i'll be the happiest person. This is what i've been praying for. I have to support him and APC for this.

33 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
good if true.....but he has to start the real politicking now as i do not think he is well known amongst the grassroots in delta state...whether apc or not is immaterial here.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by sammyyoung2(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
e don tire to contest as Presido......i laugh in Spanish!

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd

12 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
It Is About Time Utomi Runs For Governorship. WTF Took Him So Long? In My Eyes, This Is One Of The Best News To Come Out So Far. I See A Great Change For Delta If He Wins. I Just Hope He Gets Rid Of APC Before That Year. If Not, Then I Doubt His Chances Of Winning And I Really Would Not Like To See That man's Political Career Go Down The Drain Like Okorocha And Amaechi's did.

7 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd

What Makes Him An "Efulefu"?
See Your Mouth Running Like Tap Water. Mscheww

27 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: Jonathan should present Ngozi under PDP and we'll see if this efulefu will come a distant 3rd
How's he an efulefu?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
sammy.young:

Continue Laughing Till He Wins And You Can Come Back Here And Cry For Us In Arabic.

11 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva: How's he an efulefu?

One_Naira: What Makes Him An "Efulefu"?

Why are you hypocrites feigning surprise??

Did you expect the ethnic politics to stop with Ngige??

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??

21 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
sammy.young:

Continue Laughing Till He Wins And You Can Come Back Here And Cry For Us In Arabic. m

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Clerverly: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva:
How's he an efulefu?

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make i play am again

Afam4eva

The efulefu has spoken again. How can a city with a little over 10 million people(my estimation) have more Anambrarians more than Anambra itself. Then what is the population of Lagosians, Yorubas and other Igbos in Lagos. This guy exemplofies efulefuism.

My Igbo brothers is too early in the morning cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prof, Partrick Olatunde Oyemesi Utomi is an efulefe, He is hobnobbing with party of Boko haram, therefore he is traitor.

No Nwafor Igbo will vote for him.
He is mole planted by Tinubu to amass our wealth.
Delta People say No to Efulefu.

Uduaghan Should handover to his brother. It is better for him to steal our money than an efulefu. Tufiakwa!

15 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Clerverly:

They are learning from you nwokem cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the hypocrite!!

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Afam4eva: How is he an efulefu?

Garri the 1st:

Can't you see that Utomi has joined the party of Awolowo the number one enemy of Ndigbo??
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

It's An Insult To Compare Ngige And His Failure To Utomi

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

It's An Insult To Compare Ngige And His Failure To Utomi

What nonsense are you saying??

If Ngige deserves to be called an Efulefu why shouldn't Pat Utomi also be called an Efulefu??

6 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by asha80(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
laughing at people comparing utomi with ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI:

I Told Myself I'll Never Insult SE Igbo Therefore I Will Not Even Attack You. All I'm Going To Say Is Just Leave Utomi Alone. If You Sincerely Believe He's An Efulefu Then Fine But He's Not Your Problem, He's Our Problem. If He Run, It Won't Affect Anambra. His Politics Won't Touch Nnewi So Wetin Be Your Problem?

SMH. This Is The Main Reason I want Utomi To Leave APC. Interacting With Them Would F2k Up His Popularity. His Reputation Destroyed. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
asha 80: laughing at people comparing utomi with ngige.

Who compared Ngige with Utomi??
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Kponkwem(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

What Makes Him An "Efulefu"?

Do you mind him? Instead Ndigbo to be happy that finally they will produce a gov in a state they are dominant numerically, academically, culturally etc, some want to misbehave. Prof. Patrick Onyedinachi Utomi let's go..

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira:

I Told Myself I'll Never Insult SE Igbo Therefore I Will Not Even Attack You. All I'm Going To Say Is Just Leave Utomi Alone. If You Sincerely Believe He's An Efulefu Then Fine But He's Not Your Problem, He's Our Problem. If He Run, It Won't Affect Anambra. His Politics Won't Touch Nnewi So Wetin Be Your Problem?

SMH. This Is The Main Reason I want Utomi To Leave APC. Interacting With Them Would F2k Up His Popularity. His Reputation Destroyed. SMH
I remember you advising Anambrarians not to vote Ngige because he'd be a mole for Tinubu! And yes! What happens in Delta concerns me, because my kinsmen live over there and i have there interest @ heart!

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: I remember you advising Anambrarians not to vote Ngige because he'd be a mole for Tinubu! And yes! What happens in Delta concerns me, because my kinsmen live over there and i have there interest @ heart!

cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

What nonsense are you saying??

If Ngige deserves to be called an Efulefu why shouldn't Pat Utomi also be called an Efulefu??

Ngige Deserve That Name Because hisStupidity Cost Him That Election. Only An Efulefu, A Moronic Efulefu At That, Would Open Mouth And Speak Against An Event That His People Were Against. Knowing Fully Well He Had An Election Coming Up, InThe State Affected, Why In The Heck Would He Stupidly Open His Mouth And Think It Won't Come Back To Bite Him In The @As. Secondly, He Allowed His Political Party To Use Cheap Tactics To Remain Relevant. Any Igbo Politician That Actually The Death Of Others To Score Some Cheap Political Points Is An Efulefu Cause Even An Igbo Infant Can Accurately Tell That's Something Igbo Community Frowns upon.
Lastly, He Didn't Know The Rule Of The Highest Populated Area Of The State He Wished To Rule. By Pissing Of The Obi Of Onitsha, Ngige Stupidly Posses Off A LargE Number Of Anambra People.

Once Again, Don't Insult Utomi By Comparing Ngige And His Failures To him.

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by IKEMBANNEWI: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
[s]
One_Naira:

Ngige Deserve That Name Because hisStupidity Cost Him That Election. Only An Efulefu, A Moronic Efulefu At That, Would Open Mouth And Speak Against An Event That His People Were Against. Knowing Fully Well He Had An Election Coming Up, InThe State Affected, Why In The Heck Would He Stupidly Open His Mouth And Think It Won't Come Back To Bite Him In The @As. Secondly, He Allowed His Political Party To Use Cheap Tactics To Remain Relevant. Any Igbo Politician That Actually The Death Of Others To Score Some Cheap Political Points Is An Efulefu Cause Even An Igbo Infant Can Accurately Tell That's Something Igbo Community Frowns upon.
Lastly, He Didn't Know The Rule Of The Highest Populated Area Of The State He Wished To Rule. By Pissing Of The Obi Of Onitsha, Ngige Stupidly Posses Off A LargE Number Of Anambra People.

[/s] Dude, you're yarning dust!

5 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Garrithe1st: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
One_Naira: Ngige Deserve That Name Because hisStupidity Cost Him That Election. Only An Efulefu, A Moronic Efulefu At That, Would Open Mouth And Speak Against An Event That His People Were Against. Knowing Fully Well He Had An Election Coming Up, InThe State Affected, Why In The Heck Would He Stupidly Open His Mouth And Think It Won't Come Back To Bite Him In The @As. Secondly, He Allowed His Political Party To Use Cheap Tactics To Remain Relevant. Any Igbo Politician That Actually The Death Of Others To Score Some Cheap Political Points Is An Efulefu Cause Even An Igbo Infant Can Accurately Tell That's Something Igbo Community Frowns upon.

So why complain when someone calls your "Tin-God" an Efulefu??

I'm sure the person who called Utomi an Efulefu has his reasons just like you have you own reasons for calling Ngige one....

The monster you fools created is gonna live long with you....

lol.....

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by johnmartus(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Garri the 1st:

awolowo party?this awolowo issue have turn igbo peoples mad

19 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: [s][/s] Dude, you're yarning dust!
I think i agree with him. People called for Ngige's head(even though i didn't support it) because he spoke on some very touchy issues that he should have kept his mouth shut over. I think that was his greatest undoing in the eyes of a lot of people and not just because he was in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by OneNaira6: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
IKEMBA NNEWI: I remember you advising Anambrarians not to vote Ngige because he'd be a mole for Tinubu! And yes! What happens in Delta concerns me, because my kinsmen live over there and i have there interest @ heart!

All My Post Against Ngige Said He Was A Good Man In The Wrong Party, APC. Likewise I Said The Same Thing About Utomi On This Thread And Even The Amaechi Thread Where I Deliberately Mentioned I'll Vote Against Utomi If He Runs Under APC. My Stanch APC Have Not Changed And It'll Never Change Going By How They Moving About. Therefore, My Problem Is Not Because You Are Against Utomi Joining APC. I'm With You On That. My Problem With You Is The Fact You Are Branding The Man As An "Efulefu" For No Reason Whatsoever. What Did He Do To Get Such A Name From You? What's His Offense?

Btw: Its Clear As Daylight You Don't Have SS Igbo Interest At Heart. If You Did, You Won't Be Here Yarning Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by EkoAtlantic: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's not just being known to be a good democrat if elected but having enough supporters and knowing the rigth people. Prof utomi is no doubt assumed to be a good administrator, but how many homebased deltans know him? Wish him good luck (goodluck)

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pat Utomi is one of the brightest minds this country has at the moment. I hope he wins. But for a state that has elected criminals such as James Ibori and Emmanuel Uduaghan, it is going to be tough. But hope he can learn something from Rochas and spring a surprise victory.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.