Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Say A New Year's Prayer For Prayer-gambling Addicts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A New Year's Prayer For Prayer-gambling Addicts (422 Views)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say A New Year's Prayer For Prayer-gambling Addicts by plaetton: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
For prayer gambling addicts, this is my sincere prayer for you this year.

May the FSM be with you and increase your luck,
And grant you more favorable odds in this new year,
As I am quite sure that you are likely to increase the frequency and amplitude of your prayers this new year,
In an attempt, futile as it may turn out, to assuage the deep agony of unfulfilled desires of the previous prayer years.

May the almighty FSM grant you wisdom and strength to peep out of your religious closet, and discover the bigger non-prayer dependent reality that beckons and promises to release you from the bondage of prayer-gambling, and from the agony of unfulfilled prayers.

Ra-Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year's Prayer For Prayer-gambling Addicts by plaetton: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh!
Happy New Year to everyone. wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Business By Scriptures: My Daily Experiences That Works / Kitchen Prices Ideas / Criticism Pt. 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.