Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? (453 Views)

Why Life Is Meaningless To The Easterner! / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Afenifere's Endorsement Of Jonathan Is Meaningless - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
I only have interest in reading front page story because i feel its real. Every other story that is not on front page is taken as joke, untrue and meaningless, so i hardly comment, i just scroll throught peoples comment and laugh, most of the guys here are very funny,though, some of the topic are interesting and insightful to read.

Please i want to know, is it only TRUE and MEANINGFUL story that make front? Thanks.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Re: Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? by yomskin(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not making FP doesn't make it meaningless. It's jus least important amongst other topics.

Also, there might be no strong evidence to back the story up, whr necessary

Api nu year 2 u 2
Re: Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? by obongtunji: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
yomskin: Not making FP doesn't make it meaningless. It's jus least important amongst other topics.

Also, there might be no strong evidence to back the story up, whr necessary

Api nu year 2 u 2

Least important I was in calabar for this year's Christmas carnival and being an addict member of nairaland I created a thread with some pictures of the event but it never made it to front page, mind you there is no thread related to the carnival........lop
Re: Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP....try harder, the forum is just like a miniature Nigeria, you and i know very well what it takes to be heard and famous in the country. some of the ogas at the top only sleep 2-3 hours a day right here in naija.
Re: Does It Mean Any Story Thats Not On Front Page Is Meaningless And Untrue? by hensben(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
obongtunji:

Least important I was in calabar for this year's Christmas carnival and being an addict member of nairaland I created a thread with some pictures of the event but it never made it to front page, mind you there is no thread related to the carnival........lop
just imagine my brother, this is exactly what i am saying,since it was live event,it. Supposed made fp.
My opinion; some persons make fp page not because their make sense but cos of theirs popularity here. E.g, Yuzedo, who wrote his prophecy for d year yesterday n it made a fp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Spend N 1 Million For Railway Equipment Maintenance In Mali / BREAKING NEWS: Over 165 Terror Suspects To Be Release On President's Directive / Badagry Protest Over Demolition Of Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.