Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! (33988 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Marital Infidelity, Divorce, And The Untold Story Of Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by chelseaguy: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Read this and get enlighten men: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/n-y-prenup-battle-winner-destroyed-family-with-affair-cousin-says/

Court overturned a Prenup after wife cheated and wanted a divorce. I say the marriage law in Nigeria should remain same.
Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by coogar: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
fellis:
I really hope they don't succeed with that. Nobody needs men to start bearing children.
You guys should stick to armed robbery and rap£ and serial killing and all the other things that men are known to be responsible for.

hahahaha....
both genders are guilty of the crimes listed above. women added whöring, throwing newborns in refuse dumps & all sorts of shenanigans in their own stuff.
Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by nitlad: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
chelseaguy: Read this and get enlighten men: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/n-y-prenup-battle-winner-destroyed-family-with-affair-cousin-says/

Court overturned a Prenup after wife cheated and wanted a divorce. I say the marriage law in Nigeria should remain same.

You are being economical with words. . .

A prenup (usual set in stone) was torn apart based on the words (hearsay) of a whoring wife. shocked shocked

That's in tandem with what the OP opined and alluded to in her now infamous 4th paragraph.

Idiöts l'awon people yi mehn, idiöts!

1 Like

Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Only primitive and ignorant men want women to be subjected to oppression. If that is what some guys are asking for here, I am not a part of that!

2 Likes

Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by collyno200(m): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello 2good.
I sent you a query on this forum 'Travel / Re: How Easy Is Getting
Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies
And Visa'. I would appreciate your response.
Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by chelseaguy: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
all4naija: Only primitive and ignorant men want women to be subjected to oppression. If that is what some guys are asking for here, I am not a part of that!

What are you insinuating here? That a woman should share half of her husband's wealth after divorce? Of course, she's entitled to something but definitely not 50% of his worth.

I pray you don't come across a gold digger in your life. Amen.
Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by caukerzee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
all4naija: Only primitive and ignorant men want women to be subjected to oppression. If that is what some guys are asking for here, I am not a part of that!
This dude is trying way too hard to gain love from them ladies on here. Isn't it too obvious man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! by pickabeau1: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene / How Have You Been Able To Survive This Unfavorable Economy? Share Your Experienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.