Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example (1133 Views)

Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos / For Those Who Claim Sudan As An Example For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by EMERITUS85(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Things you should know about Nigeria politics (Anambra State as an example)

Many of us don't know anything about politics yet they visit any thread with their religious and tribal sentiments all in the name of politics.
We Nigerians are the cause of our problems because we choose to follow blindly tribal and religious sentiments. Instead of the right leader,we choose to follow parties base on sentiments.
In developed countries the masses are the power not the parties they control the parties not vice versa,that's why they hardly have problems with their leaders. They vote the right man even if they don't like the party but in Nigeria its otherwise.
In the last Anambra state election Dr obiano won the election or call it rigging because that's it because of some incumbency backup and some foolish political sentiments base on apc being a northern/western party. But forget that at least ngige's 3 years in office is better than obi's 8 years in office though ngige worked under Pdp then. Examples those remote roads leading to various villages like eziowelle,ifitedunu,otuocha,etc were all built and supervised by ngige then ( real anambarians knew this this roads. I personally saw it being supervised by ngige)
Though ngige came through back door (I mean rigging) which is illegal but even the one we voted did not archive half of it in his first tenure. But he keep peddling his paper works on medias but yet we voted his friend and manager to continue from were he stopped meaning no hope for anambra state university student on school fees decrease,etc. Like mr "go and die" Mr Obi said that education is not meant for the poor. I even voted apc because of ngige he is a good man.
In other news apc is trying anything possible to take power from Pdp by fighting Gej front and back yet gej is performing even more than any president in Nigeria history yet they wanted him out by all means even distracting his government all in the name of tribal and religion sentiments.
Last time I checked majority of Nigerians hate pdp but yet they voted gej even the northerns did but now apc with some of their hungry power lords are spewing trash. I really like apc and their agenda of change since the days of cpc but the party has been highjacked by those that destroyed Nigeria. Let them produce a better person I swear I will vote them because right now they have no person credible except mr b. Fashola but I doubt if they will field him as president others are power mongers.

Conclusion: we are our future and present let's stop this party sentimental stuff and vote the right person to lead us for our own betterment. Am a good anambarian but voted apc because ngige deserved it not because apga is an igbo party.

( am not member of any party I vote base on credibility)

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay.
Prove you are Anambrarian?
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by EMERITUS85(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
what prove do you want mr Thomas

do you think I have time to fake my state
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Dannylux: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
We know this. Tribal sentiments has always been our undoing.
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by touch4mony: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
ngige 3 yr is better than obi 8yr @ op u lie and ur not from anambara from ur write up,dont belive everything u ready on paper we from Anambara knwz better. As at 2003 to 2006 as the real anambara person about NATO BOY AND MASOB BOY activities in the state and now.we who owns biz and live here in Anambara knwz beta pls

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
EMERITUS85: what prove do you want mr Thomas

do you think I have time to fake my state
Go to hell and get a job.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by FreeGlobe(f): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2014
touch4mony: ngige 3 yr is better than obi 8yr @ op u lie and ur not from anambara from ur write up,dont belive everything u ready on paper we from Anambara knwz better. As at 2003 to 2006 as the real anambara person about NATO BOY AND MASOB BOY activities in the state and now.we who owns biz and live here in Anambara knwz beta pls
it is not a secret that Ngige's 3 year tenure is far better than Obi's 8 years. Even if you give obi 100 Years, I'm not sure he will have the capacity to outperform Ngige's 3 Years considering his penchant for using state funds for his private business. Anambra state has not recorded any progress under Peter obi
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Chylo(m): 4:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Pic or it didn't happen. grin grin
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by EMERITUS85(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2014
touch4mony: ngige 3 yr is better than obi 8yr @ op u lie and ur not from anambara from ur write up,dont belive everything u ready on paper we from Anambara knwz better. As at 2003 to 2006 as the real anambara person about NATO BOY AND MASOB BOY activities in the state and now.we who owns biz and live here in Anambara knwz beta pls

you don't know me so don't be so sure proudly Anambarian
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by EMERITUS85(m): 6:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Vessi:
Go to hell and get a job.
Bye.

that's the sentiments am talking about

please am already in hell already I give you regards from Satan.
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Zonacom(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2014
FreeGlobe:
it is not a secret that Ngige's 3 year tenure is far better than Obi's 8 years. Even if you give obi 100 Years, I'm not sure he will have the capacity to outperform Ngige's 3 Years considering his penchant for using state funds for his private business. Anambra state has not recorded any progress under Peter obi
You've really not told us what your case is with obi.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
At OP your parents would have spare mankind disaster like you if your-

1..mom had perfomed only oral s3x on your dad,either swallow the sperm or spit it out in the toilet.

2..dad had used condom the night he had casual sex with your mum which you are a product so that you will be flushed down the toilet.

3..mom had aborted you at 6weeks,most welcomed option...

Any of these 3 would have done us good instead of having a ret@rd like you here.
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
EMERITUS85: Things you should know about Nigeria politics (Anambra State as an example)

Many of us don't know anything about politics yet they visit any thread with their religious and tribal sentiments all in the name of politics.
We Nigerians are the cause of our problems because we choose to follow blindly tribal and religious sentiments. Instead of the right leader,we choose to follow parties base on sentiments.
In developed countries the masses are the power not the parties they control the parties not vice versa,that's why they hardly have problems with their leaders. They vote the right man even if they don't like the party but in Nigeria its otherwise.
In the last Anambra state election Dr obiano won the election or call it rigging because that's it because of some incumbency backup and some foolish political sentiments base on apc being a northern/western party. But forget that at least ngige's 3 years in office is better than obi's 8 years in office though ngige worked under Pdp then. Examples those remote roads leading to various villages like eziowelle,ifitedunu,otuocha,etc were all built and supervised by ngige then ( real anambarians knew this this roads. I personally saw it being supervised by ngige)
Though ngige came through back door (I mean rigging) which is illegal but even the one we voted did not archive half of it in his first tenure. But he keep peddling his paper works on medias but yet we voted his friend and manager to continue from were he stopped meaning no hope for anambra state university student on school fees decrease,etc. Like mr "go and die" Mr Obi said that education is not meant for the poor. I even voted apc because of ngige he is a good man.
In other news apc is trying anything possible to take power from Pdp by fighting Gej front and back yet gej is performing even more than any president in Nigeria history yet they wanted him out by all means even distracting his government all in the name of tribal and religion sentiments.
Last time I checked majority of Nigerians hate pdp but yet they voted gej even the northerns did but now apc with some of their hungry power lords are spewing trash. I really like apc and their agenda of change since the days of cpc but the party has been highjacked by those that destroyed Nigeria. Let them produce a better person I swear I will vote them because right now they have no person credible except mr b. Fashola but I doubt if they will field him as president others are power mongers.

Conclusion: we are our future and present let's stop this party sentimental stuff and vote the right person to lead us for our own betterment. Am a good anambarian but voted apc because ngige deserved it not because apga is an igbo party.

( am not member of any party I vote base on credibility)

God bless Nigeria.
am in anambra nw and i will call u a liar,ngige is not loved as portrayed by outsiders maybe u are from anambra central

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Buddah Monk: At OP your parents would have spare mankind disaster like you if your-

1..mom had perfomed only oral s3x on your dad,either swallow the sperm or spit it out in the toilet.

2..dad had used condom the night he had casual sex with your mum which you are a product so that you will be flushed down the toilet.

3..mom had aborted you at 6weeks,most welcomed option...

Any of these 3 would have done us good instead of having a ret@rd like you here.
this is what i hate about nairaland ,the guy is just airing his views although his views may be biased
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by danjohn: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP, Ngige lost because he belonged to a party that deported innocent Igbo people in the middle of the night. It took Fashola over a month to officially apologize for his actions and to add salt to injury, APC leaders did not aggressively call on Fashola to apologize.

I am a supporter of APC but I am sad about how the party dropped the ball on the deportation issue.

The Ngige loss is just the beginning. They will lose the Southeast by a huge margin in 2015 and that could be the decider of the Presidential election.
Re: Things You Should Know About Nigeria Politics (anambra State As An Example by DerideGull(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
@OP

I sincerely doubt if Mr. Obi made the comment you attributed to him, thus, ”Like mr "go and die" Mr Obi said that education is not meant for the poor”. If Mr. Obi is actually associated with the quotation and you spent the Internet bandwidth on it, I say you and Mr. Obi are imbecilic ninnies. Do you actually know the meaning of word – education?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja And Lagos: Tale Of Two Cities / APC Accuses DSS Of Crass Partisanship, Calls Spokesperson Unfit For Her Office / BREAKING NEWS Ebola Patient, Dr. Adadevoh, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.