Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode (644 Views)

Kano Assembly Impeaches Chief Whip For Recognising Kwankwaso As APC Leader / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode by Ddaji(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
From Mustapha Adamu,
Kano
Former minister of
aviation, Femi Fani
Kayode said Nigeria will
be a better place if Kano
State governor, Dr. Rabiu
Musa Kwankwaso is at the
helms of affairs as President of the country.
Kayode, who stated this shortly after he paid a
consultation visit to Kano State governor while
responding to questions from journalists at the state’s
government house yesterday, said he was amazed with
what the governor has done in his state.
“Honestly, I am very impressed with the effort governor
Kwankwaso has made in transforming his state. I am
here to discuss national issue with him and I took time
to go round the town to inspect some of his projects. I
was quite impressed for what he has been doing.
“If such developments delivered by Kwankwaso from
state level to national level, and if we had a president
that is capable of doing what Kwankwaso is doing in
Kano, Nigeria would have been a much better place”,
he said.
He described governor Kwankwaso as exceptional
when comparing with his counterpart in Jigawa state,
Governor Sule Lamido.
“I was amazed with the airport that the Jigawa State
governor Sule lamido has provided there, but when I
came to Kano, I found that Kwankwaso was
exceptional. I was very impressed with him.” he added.
” I was not surprised that Kwankwaso has done so well,
simply is because he was one of OBJ’s strong disciples.
He was the PDP member in 1999 when the party was
real PDP. He was the state’s governor from 1999 to
2003 and went to national level as the minister of
defence before he returned to Kano as the governor for
the second term. I am very proud of him. He has also
taken a wonderful position by defecting from PDP to
APC”, he said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode by Ddaji(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
peoplesdailyng.com/nigeria-will-be-better-with-kwankwaso-as-president-says-fani-kayode/
Re: Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode by jaso1(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2014
If this statement was actually uttered by FFK, I urged him to go and sleep on motorist busy road.
Is he trying to portray his pay master gold after 12 years in presidency without succor to poor Nigerians? All achievement of his boss can never be evaluated with opportunity bestowed to him by Almighty God and i heard FFK was once a pastor- is he trying to tell Nigerians and the whole world that he's person whom value personal gain contrary to what bible preaches?
I always know that devil is in control of this country.
I am a typical Yoruba man and I value my ethnic core value. Unlike those claimed to be born with silver spoon due to their father transferred stolen wealth of Nigeria people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Better With Kwankwaso As President, Says Fani Kayode by Ikengawo: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2014
KAyode wants to be a great intellectual in this phase in his career. Those that respect his noble quest should advise him away from politics. Politics is the entertainment branch of the theft industry in Nigeria, his political analysis is no more important to the progress of Nigeria than debate of whether Dbanj knacked Genny Nnaji or if Wizkid is quarreling with Banky W. By throwing his brain into the muck of politics he is left as nothing more than a mouth piece for the highest bidder than an intellectual or a leader.

Someone that has openly and proudly endorsed Obasanjo is now endorsing Kwankwaso on the basis that Kwankwaso, upon joining APC, is a performer. As an intellectual, what ideological or ethical basis can we say this man is promoting or advancing?

(1) (Reply)

JTF Nabs Bomb Manufacturer. / Fraudsters Hack Into Ogun Account / INEC Deceived Ekiti Electorate – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.