Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) (47755 Views)

See What Was Captured From The Sky JULY 9 / Terrible: A Python Caught On Camera Swallowing A Huge Crocodile (pics) / A Crocodile Found In Flooded Parts Of Benue (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by rioemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Musa d okada rider got me laughing grin,bt how did dat man(itoro) divertd d crocodile's movement into d drainage

for those requesting for pictures,just go get todays punch newspaper tongue
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Horus(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
This is an alligator, not a crocodile
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by realugee: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'll sha be here sipping my kunu grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by nickz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
An0nimus: Don't get why a white background was used in the picture. Was the pic taken at a studio?
hehehehe grin grin ,op you've got a question here! Cause there was no white background around where the picture was taken gringringrin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by freda506(f): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Animal spoke..... grin grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by cashkid18(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Freewilly: Very sad, why didn't they relocate the poor animal to an animal sanctuary to promote tourism. But those tiger clawed face oily soup eaters killed the poor crocodile to use in their soup.
sad sad sad sad.u are a tribalist for insulting d yorubas in dis manner sad sad

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by topygel: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
I know is only Musa that heard the voice, this is blood shed, those guys should be prosecuted for animal slaughter.

Since that guy was able to divert its direction, why did he not divert it in other to tame it, ''inanimality'' of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by simdam500(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abbycite: Where is d Pix?
on Nl Ceiling grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by simdam500(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Idoma Likita: My President Is a Zoologist yet my Country Has The Worst Animal Protection Profile in the World!

*sighs*

or maybe he doesnt have passion for his career... smh
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by greatwaters: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
#grabs a bottle of alomo# Mama Bose, the crocodile never done?
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Why are they shooting the croc? Africans have no respect for animals and environment.

You should have come and captured it. I hope you have a sizeable cage in your house to keep it and enough goats to feed it daily...
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Horus: This is an alligator, not a crocodile

Alligators only exist in the Americas, and are NOT native to ANY part of the African continent.

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by ndidibabe(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Freewilly:

Yes it's necessary, your people are killing and eating up all the wild live in Nigeria and you have the audacity to ask me if this was necessary. Dude don't get me started ok.
Now that you think it shouldn't be killed despite seen in a residential environment, can you suggest what need to be done should another one be seen inside Omole Estate?
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
tsleazy: "spoke in human voice"....this guys are definitely spiritually blind to not understand wats happening here.

If actually it spoke, then a witch turned into that croc. They should have confirmed it dead before selling. They might have sold the witch back to her son for treatment in a Lagos hospital....
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by simdam500(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
An0nimus: Don't get why a white background was used in the picture. Was the pic taken at a studio?
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by pembisco(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
simdam500:

or maybe he doesnt have passion for his career... smh
was dt necessary? Wel weda has or nt, he's d president now. So go nd die
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Aystarz: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
I'm more interested in what the man that bought the injured croc would be doing with it. Obe ti so! Damn! For just 20k? I'm in the wrong hood!
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by simdam500(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
or maybe it not the actual cro-cro-co-dile... *who knows*
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Solankelekzy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Freewilly: Very sad, why didn't they relocate the poor animal to an animal sanctuary to promote tourism. But those tiger clawed face oily soup eaters killed the poor crocodile to use in their soup.
ure a sad case!

1 Like

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by simdam500(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
lacicrips: Poor animal. cry

yea... it doesnt have cash to bribe it killer grin grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Chimzy2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
And ve been looking for my missing crocodile for months now...am gonna sue the people that killed my crocodile...*crying*
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Jakumo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
okpara ugo:

If actually it spoke, then a witch turned into that croc. They should have confirmed it dead before selling. They might have sold the witch back to her son for treatment in a Lagos hospital....

Assuming this is not a joke, the kind of reasoning on display here is why Africa is likely to remain backward for at least another 200 years.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by drstan(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Where are our animal right activist, this is bad, oh poor animal. Any way check out the short coming on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1579627/could-one-nairaland-new-year#20665225
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Ghadafy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Why are they shooting the croc? Africans have no respect for animals and environment.

Pele o, animals lover.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
olymurphy: I laff in Igbo

Why not laugh in yoruba? It is a yoruba crocodile that even spoke demanding for a humanbeing...
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by slap1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2014
#BarbequeThings
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by vkon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Waoooo grin
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Solankelekzy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Jakumo:

Alligators only exist in the Americas, and are NOT native to ANY part of the African continent.
mr man, ow would you explain the occurence of more than 20 of them in a swamp at ikd? please talk with facts nd not 'google says'!
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
eluquenson: Nigerians have a shallow brain, cos its a wild animal & it means they must kill it, na wao

Btw, does Nigeria have a wildlife department or ministry? Who were they supposed to call at 2am to come and arrest the crocodile, Nigeria Police abi JTF??

Wetin be my concern say them kill wild animal wey roam enta my domot. You want make the animal kill me first. Let me tell you that even in the United States, you are permitted to shhot an animal that attacks you or your children in your house...

A man recently killed a python that blocked traffic on the way...
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by vislabraye(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Over development isn't healthy for the environment. Its not every where we should build estates and sky scrapers. We need to reserve the habitats of these animals. That's the same thing happening in Lekki area.
But if I happen to run across a giant croc like that, at the end of the day human life is more important. It will turn to meat.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by IAMBREEZY: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
It ain't bad at all.
Re: A Huge Crocodile Was Captured In Omole Estate (Lagos) by Jakumo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Solanke lekzy:
mr man, ow would you explain the occurence of more than 20 of them in a swamp at ikd? please talk with facts nd not 'google says'!

No problem, sir. Believe whatever you wish, since reality is after all but a crutch for those too cowardly to face hallucinogenic drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.