Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

(ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. (2876 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam Is NOT A Religion Of Peace / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Liveair: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
ENIMONEY: you are getting it wrong! Urinating I don't knw about bt vomitting is neccessary when u have some spiritual tins in ur body! You have to expel demonic stuff u might have eaten! Btw the holy spirit will not come and close ur body for you, that's the work of ushers.
Am sure you got my point which simply is;
If the anointing is intelligent as you said, why does that intelligence end with just the camera crew?
Why desnt the 'intelligent' anointing show that intelligence in decency and propriety?
Anointing should act such as to prevent women exposing their bodies, etc, knowing that ushers are not 100% prepared.
Anointing should prevent people falling and stampeding others at crusade grounds.
Anointing should not allow people fall hard against church furniture.
You are making an excuse for the anointing!
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
benny4wax: yes, my type will fall faster for a beautiful and intelligent damsel like you...KISSES
perv. #picks race

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
Am sure you got my point which simply is;
If the anointing is intelligent as you said, why does that intelligence end with just the camera crew?
Why desnt the 'intelligent' anointing show that intelligence in decency and propriety?
Anointing should act such as to prevent women exposing their bodies, etc, knowing that ushers are not 100% prepared.
Anointing should prevent people falling and stampeding others at crusade grounds.
Anointing should not allow people fall hard against church furniture.
You are making an excuse for the anointing!
all these things you are listing is the work of the ushers! Period
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by benny4wax(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
ENIMONEY: perv. #picks race
just having fun dear....LOLZ
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
benny4wax: just having fun dear....LOLZ
lol.. i know.#okbye
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Weah96: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Liveair:
Anointing should not allow people fall hard against church furniture!

Are you suggesting that they're all faking it? If they are, then we have a much larger problem on our hands. Zombie apocalypse stuff. Keep a rifle handy.

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Weah96:

Are you suggesting that they're all faking it? If they are, then we have a much larger problem on our hands. Zombie apocalypse stuff. Keep a rifle handy.
u just spoke my mind! So all christians from diff countries and continents are lying? Are hypnotized
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Weah96: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: u just spoke my mind! So all christians from diff countries and continents are lying? Are hypnotized

I own a rifle. LOL.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Weah96:

I own a rifle. LOL.
looool!!!! You use it, am behind you.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by InesQor(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2014
Quality cameras are expensive. Cameramen sef go give himself brain. grin
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2014
InesQor: Quality cameras are expensive. Cameramen sef go give himself brain. grin
hahahahaha! Before camera go break. grin grin grin u are funny
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Liveair: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: u just spoke my mind! So all christians from diff countries and continents are lying? Are hypnotized
Yes! Same way Adolf Hitler keep Germans spell-bound.
Same way you are totally convinced that billions of Muslims worldwide are spell-bound.
Same way most christians are convinced that all non christians are all spell-bound by the devil.
Am sure if you were born in the UAE, by now you'll be equally telling all christians to shut-up, that only Allah is God.
You really need to start asking questions and seeing the bigger picture dear!
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Liveair:
Yes! Same way Adolf Hitler keep Germans spell-bound.
Same way you are totally convinced that billions of Muslims worldwide are spell-bound.
Same way most christians are convinced that all non christians are all spell-bound by the devil.
Am sure if you were born in the UAE, by now you'll be equally telling all christians to shut-up, that only Allah is God.
You really need to start asking questions and seeing the bigger picture dear!
u keep assuming!!! I don't believe muslims are spell bound or something! Most religion serves one God in different ways! I am just trying to tell you how I serve my own God and how my own God works. Am not saying my religion is the best or anytin! But in my religion, when the anointing falls, it is electrifying and we fall, but the anointing is intelligent! You get? That's all.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2014

lol, all muslims from different continents and countries cannot be lying about their several experiences which reinforced their belief that Allah is the one and only true God and that Allah will roast all christians in hell for not accepting Mohammed as a true messenger of God
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, all muslims from different continents and countries cannot be lying about their several experiences which reinforced their belief that Allah is the one and only true God and that Allah will roast all christians in hell for not accepting Mohammed as a true messenger of God
lol! I don't know about muslims! I only know about christians and am talking about christianity, not religion in general You are derailing?
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: lol! I don't know about muslims! I only know about christians and am talking about christianity, not religion in general You are derailing?

derailing? Not at all

just showing you that, the fact a great number of people believe in or accept a proposition as true doesn't necessarily make it true.

Hence, saying this was wrong

you: u just spoke my mind! So all christians from diff countries and continents are lying? Are hypnotized
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Liveair: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: u keep assuming!!! I don't believe muslims are spell bound or something! Most religion serves one God in different ways! I am just trying to tell you how I serve my own God and how my own God works. Am not saying my religion is the best or anytin! But in my religion, when the anointing falls, it is electrifying and we fall, but the anointing is intelligent! You get? That's all.
Hahaha...You are wise to have limited it to 'your own God', and that you don't claim that yours is the best.
Actually i wasn't assuming, thats the position of christians generally.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Liveair: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind:

Very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
: @rationalmind and liveair you guys should really be brothers!!!!! Hehehehehe.
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: : @rationalmind and liveair you guys should really be brothers!!!!! Hehehehehe.

And you should be our sister grin or better still, our...... grin grin
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind:

And you should be our sister grin or better still, our...... grin grin
lai lai! #picks race
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: lai lai! #picks race

grin grin
Re: (ANSWERED) 4 Obvious Reasons Why Camera Men Don't Fall Under The Anointing. by daveP(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Anointing breaks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out 2015 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju And Its Acccuracy / God Does Not Need Us; We Need Him - How Come He Created Us? / Azusa Street Revival Prophecy(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.