Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Disadvantages Of Being A Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disadvantages Of Being A Man. (898 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A 'last Born' In A Family? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by barackodam: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
1. You work your entire life making money just to get a wife.

2. You have to act tough no matter your fears.

3. After buying a ring, you'll need a woman to confirm whether you get married or not.

4. You spend millions to make your wedding a
success, and your wife takes the glory.

5. You work extra hours after marriage.

6. You give money for house keeping and you get to eat only dinner.

7. You work hard to make wealth just to make a will for your wife and children.

8. You spend your hard earned money to take your children to school and wen they grow up they celebrate mothers' day.....

Do you agree or disagree?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Mynd44: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wh not make your own path? Stay single hence you dont have to worry about any woman or kids wahala. You get to spend your own money when you like and on what you like.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by barackodam: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44: Wh not make your own path? Stay single hence you dont have to worry about any woman or kids wahala. You get to spend your own money when you like and on what you like.

grin tz nt posibu na
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
barackodam:

grin tz nt posibu na
Why is it not possible?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Obinnau(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
I love being a MAN! Op just hustle make your cash and just patronise pros.titutes, at least you get to enjoy you money.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by professore(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
At number 4,tell me how the wife takes all the glory on the wedding day
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Obinnau: I love being a MAN! Op just hustle make your cash and just patronise pros.titutes, at least you get to enjoy you money.
and enjoy free AIDS.your mates are there in the clinic growing lean everyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by barackodam: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: and enjoy free AIDS.your mates are there in the clinic growing lean everyday cheesy
u bad oooooooo gringrin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
kulyie: and enjoy free AIDS.your mates are there in the clinic growing lean everyday cheesy
He has a higher chance of catching HIV from his girlfriend or wife than a prostitute. A prostitute will always insist on protection but with the rate at which people cheat these days, your "trusted" spouse might be your undoing grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
He has a higher chance of catching HIV from his girlfriend or wife than a prostitute. A prostitute will always insist on protection but with the rate at which people cheat these days, your "trusted" spouse might be your undoing grin

True...but Maybe like girlfriend not wife(all things being equal)
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

True...but Maybe like girlfriend not wife(all things being equal)

Wife, GF. You can never tell
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by pickabeau1: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
Wife, GF. You can never tell

True hence the qualifier.... all things being equal
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Mynd_44:
indeed,won so be grin this guys on nl sha cheesy una sabi deceieve una selves well well o grin

people like me know as e dey go.for example,there is a certain amount you pay when you arr using condom and without condom,the price is higher,needless to talk about how many condoms will have bursted loose during action prior to when you logged in but as per your wife,you and i know that in african context,it is an abomination for a wife or girlfriend to cheat,so her chances of cheating or contacting aids is quite slim,we know the people that cannot put their tail in check 8-)
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by Mynd44: 3:50am On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: indeed,won so be grin this guys on nl sha cheesy una sabi deceieve una selves well well o grin

people like me know as e dey go.for example,there is a certain amount you pay when you arr using condom and without condom,the price is higher,needless to talk about how many condoms will have bursted loose during action prior to when you logged in but as per your wife,you and i know that in african context,it is an abomination for a wife or girlfriend to cheat,so her chances of cheating or contacting aids is quite slim,we know the people that cannot put their tail in check 8-)

At first bolder, shockedshockedshockedshocked well I wouldn't know that as I no dey enter that package.

For the second, you actually believe that more and more women are staying faithful? Abeg
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by barackodam: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:

At first bolder, shockedshockedshockedshocked well I wouldn't know that as I no dey enter that package.

For the second, you actually believe that more and more women are staying faithful? Abeg

u sure? Ah go say u teh me
2nd bolded, mtcheww, women my foot
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Man. by tpia5: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2014
well, na una sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Newborn Baby Found In Toilet Pipe After Young Girl Gives Birth And Runs / Are The "Very Rich" Always Unhappy? / Should Couples Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.