Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Should Couples Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Couples Do This? (897 Views)

Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends / Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? / In The Absence Of Love Should Couples Still Remain Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Couples Do This? by Muyogoa: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is it adviceable for couples to sleep in different bedrooms? And why did many couple do this?
Re: Should Couples Do This? by Muyogoa: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Should Couples Do This? by 5minsmadness: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
This has been discussed before.

Some people are not too comfortable sleeping with others, even their loved ones. Some people like to sleep with the lights on while others sleep with the lights off. Most husbands are chased from their matrimonial beds when the new baby arrives and never come back. The reasons are numerous.
Re: Should Couples Do This? by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
^^ True that.

There are a myriad of reasons why they might choose to sleep in separate rooms. What if one or both of them snore really loudly? I mean the type that rattles window frames?
Re: Should Couples Do This? by lokito: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ True that.

There are a myriad of reasons why they might choose to sleep in separate rooms. What if one or both of them snore really loudly? I mean the type that rattles window frames?

This one is not a problem. If he snores loudly like a baboon, just be giving him 'Mopol kinda slaps' every 30sec. He'd respect himself in no time

(1) (Reply)

How To Advice A Teenager On Sex Education / Untold Stories: I Will Cry Until He Wakes Up / Adultery And Solution Of Reducing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.