Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? (2537 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
First off, mine is her gait that got me spellbound and then my eyes had to tell me to go for a love-kill

yesterday, i sat her down and ask her what attracted me to her instantly? ''You know what she said?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by eluquenson(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Commitment, Love & simplicity cos we were friends before we got engaged
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
first thing i saw that got me tripping was his charisma and dress sense,second thing that made me remain with him was my ability to break him to my taste!3rd thing that got me leaving was the fact that.....
*story for anoda question* cry
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by eluquenson(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
first thing i saw that got me tripping was his charisma and dress sense,second thing that made me remain with him was my ability to break him to my taste!3rd thing that got me leaving was the fact that.....
*story for anoda question*
cry
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Xsenga(f): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
HIS............. lipsrsealed
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by xynerise: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Her smiles
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
undecided
eluquenson:
undecided
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Enegod(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Xsenga: HIS............. lipsrsealed
smh
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by carammel(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
His physique and sexy eyes.. kiss

1 Like

Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Dannylux: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

This is truly a small world. I know you! If you're truly the owner of your dp.

Sorry for derailment.
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by 1stola: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
tongue
firm big tits and well -rounded ass, small waist, beautiful smile and long hair.
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dannylux:

This is truly a small world. I know you! If you're truly the owner of your dp.

Sorry for derailment.

really?pls do tell me!

Sorry for derailment too!
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

You mean you finally broke up with him after all said and done?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes:

You mean you finally broke up with him after all said and done?

yeah
*sadly*
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

really?pls do tell me!

You look like an 16 year old in that pics

Please kindly tell us what happen?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Friutyjo I double sight your lovely lips

Same with Rawdeal
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by OohMpaTM: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Xsenga: HIS............. lipsrsealed

How was that the first thing?

Were you peeping at Ooh Mpa getting chikichiki?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes:
You look like an 16 year old in that pics

Please kindly tell us what happen?

are u naturally intelligent or just a good guesser?
That pix i was actually 16+..kept it kus it really reminded me what being innocent was all about..now am a little light skined (but the face definately didnt change)and exposed.

1 Like

Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
xynerise: Her smiles

Cool, and have you ask her what attracted you to her?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

are u naturally intelligent or just a good guesser?
That pix i was actually 16+..kept it kus it really reminded me what being innocent was all about..now am a little light skined (but the face definately didn't change)and exposed.

Yeah! I have always posses this unnerring intuition so to say

All the same, I will have love to hear just the complete story of what went wrong? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeev
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
She doesn't exist at the moment.

spouse
spaʊz,-s/
noun
noun: spouse; plural noun: spouses

a husband or wife, considered in relation to their partner.

I hope you know the meaning?

1 Like

Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
carammel: His physique and sexy eyes.. kiss

Wow!
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Dannylux: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

really?pls do tell me!

You are a student at Ebsu!
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
jmoore: She doesn't exist at the moment.

spouse
spaʊz,-s/
noun

Why?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Xsenga(f): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

How was that the first thing?

Were you peeping at Ooh Mpa getting chikichiki?
angry
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
jmoore: She doesn't exist at the moment.

spouse
spaʊz,-s/
noun

No sire,
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by ShirelleBaby: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dannylux:

You are a student at Ebsu!

hmmmm,who is this?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Xsenga(f): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Enegod: smh
WHAT'S THE MEANING OF SMH?
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by jmoore(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes:

Why?
I am not married, that's why.
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:

hmmmm,who is this?

Be nice- He is just asking though
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2014
jmoore:
I am not married, that's why.
I see
Re: What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse? by Mcoldsoja(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Donalð Genes: First off, mine is her gait that got me spellbound and then my eyes had to tell me to go for a love-kill

yesterday, i sat her down and ask her what attracted me to her instantly? ''You know what she said?

No. Wetin she talk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Detect Sign/body Language In Your Relationship / Can You Be With Your Dream Lady? Check Yourself! / Pls Help! What I Once Enjoyed Is Now putting My Job At Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.