Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? (14469 Views)

El-rufai Appoints Special Assistant On Persons With Disability / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? by tommiblack: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Kind of funny, But I had to do it. I was sent to prepare the pay roll for my boss, as the month/year was coming to a conclusion. I seldom ‎​see ‎​ them advising my boss but yet they keep reflecting on the pay roll. I just Nigerians to discuss this issue. Is any difference between "Special Adviser, Special Assistant and Senior Special Assistant. Difference?" Is it's a Nigerian phenomena as I barely two months in this country.
Re: Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Difference is just in their salary. Nobody need their advice.
Re: Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? by samuelkaykay(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Special adviser evaluates the oga's ideas ,test people's opinion,analyse the implication.He can also represent and attend to the public on the related issue.special asst is like Odibo,the Gov will not go to the boutique to buy cloth,he may not attnd to numerous correspondences,he may not cook his food,he will not plan his time table alone.Senior sp asst,is a supervisor.i am cooking indomie for my boss,PDP CHIEFTAIN.

1 Like

Re: Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? by okunboy: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Simply creating jobs for the boyz..... usually to compensate them for helping in election victory! Nothing short of that! As someone said earlier..'nobody need their advice.'

(1) (Reply)

Kano: Appeal Court Asks Lawyers To Return Certified Copy For Correction - Odinka / Fuel Strike: FG Now Owes Marketers N470b - Vanguard / Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.