Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Wife Absconds With 2 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Absconds With 2 Kids (2417 Views)

DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2014
he got home from work and discoverd d wife has packed and took their 2 kids. when he calld her she said she's tired of d marriage and vowed he will never see his kids again. actually the man had always had suspicion dt d wife is unfaithful with instances d woman cldnt exonerate herself.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by slimyem: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2014
So how can we assist? undecided
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2014
what can he do to get his kids back. presently his finance is not like b4, he was rich but now can only manage to feed d family, his income is nt stable. d wife abandond shop given her by d hubby, emptied it selling off d hubby things in d shop, handed shop to d landlord. to make sure he lost d shop
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by bigtt76(f): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2014
Well time for the man to start a new life. Good ridiance to bad rubbish grin and good he won't have to pay support. Women shaa undecided
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Na Lagos mariage?

Involve the families.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2014
ifyalways: Na Lagos mariage?
Involve the families.
d 2 families held meeting, d woman came wit her mum, she didnt bring d kids,they pleaded for resolve but d hubby n his family insist ending d marriage and seek custody of 1 or both kids but d woman n mum insist keeping d kids
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by deeptesting(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
redcapman: d 2 families held meeting, d woman came wit her mum, she didnt bring d kids,they pleaded for resolve but d hubby n his family insist ending d marriage and seek custody of 1 or both kids but d woman n mum insist keeping d kids

Why should a man who has no income to support his family be disturbed about the custody of his kids? Please advice your friend to get something doing and build his life and income back that is the most important thing for now.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
bigtt76: Well time for the man to start a new life. Good ridiance to bad rubbish grin and good he won't have to pay support. Women shaa undecided

Do you really think it's that easy for a father to forget about his kids? What kind of family did you grow up in? A family that values money more than their own children? Just wondering.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
If we get to the bottom of the issue,i will discover that it is because of preek she absconded.she don elope with mr oloko oyin.maybe the husband is not husbanding well under the sheets. The way women always take life changing decisions that will affect their kids because of this notorious preek ehen.smh grin
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by blank(f): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Do you really think it's that easy for a father to forget about his kids? What kind of family did you grow up in? A family that values money more than their own children? Just wondering.

Is it that easy for wife to forget her kids? Someone has to give in cos the kids cannot be with the two parents at the same time.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
blank:

Is it that easy for wife to forget her kids? Someone has to give in cos the kids cannot be with the two parents at the same time.

Nobody must or should forget their kids!! The wife said he wouldn't see his kids ever again, didn't she? How can you deny a father seeing his own children? The custody of the children must be shared.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
*****two weeks later*

guys u remember the story of the "Wife Absconds With 2 Kids", they have settled now, and here is their email address wedonsettle@yahoo.com for confirmation.

bros i am tired of this kinda gist angry angry angry
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by slimyem: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
redcapman: d 2 families held meeting, d woman came wit her mum, she didnt bring d kids,they pleaded for resolve but d hubby n his family insist ending d marriage and seek custody of 1 or both kids but d woman n mum insist keeping d kids
I thoughtyou said the woman absconded...
If she absconded,she wouldn't show up for the meeting. She simply LEFT him for reasons known to them both. If the two families have not gotten to solving it ,what can nlers do?
I don't even know why the man is bothered when he cannot even feed himself properly. He should go get something out of his life. Make money especially and live. His children will come looking for him when he does/when they grow older.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
@deeptesting, d man lost his office,nw managing wit a frnd,wit d lil income he's been feedin d family jst schl fees prob.d wife he had 5x open new biz for,she keeps failing.d last was a restaurant she ran for 4 months b4 abscondin.she doesnt hav income tho she's opting 4 outdoor catering.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
And why can't they have 50/50 custody of those kids. Last time I checked, you don't stuff money in kids mouth in order to be a qualified responsible and involved parent as long as your coat is cut according to your size.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ewuro707: And why can't they have 50/50 custody of those kids. Last time I checked, you don't stuff money in kids mouth in order to be a qualified responsible and involved parent as long as your coat is cut according to your size.
d man's family suggest 50/50,d woman said no
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
redcapman: d man's family suggest 50/50,d woman said no

Then we will enter same sokoto be dat oh.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
he has 2 kids frm his 1st marriage dt ended 16yrs ago.d 1st a son in university,d 2nd a daughter in ss2.they all lived 2gether wit d absconded wife.pple advice he ignores d wife wit other 2 f kids,10yrs n 6yrs n concentrate on d ones wit him.they blieve d woman cant endure d cost n wld return d kids
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by ameenahz(f): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: If we get to the bottom of the issue,i will discover that it is because of preek she absconded.she don elope with mr oloko oyin.maybe the husband is not husbanding well under the sheets. The way women always take life changing decisions that will affect their kids because of this notorious preek ehen.smh grin

Oloko oyin!!!! Lol! grin
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by mgbeketoto: 1:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Give her time.
Take a break. . .
Think. . . think. . .think. . .think. . .

We need both sides of the story. . .I AM A WOMAN. . .I will want to hear from the WOMAN FIRST!
I NEVER BELIEVE WHAT ANY MAN OR WOMAN SAYS. . .TILL I HAVE HEARD FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY!!!
OR SEEN FOR MYSELF. . . THE TRUE STORY!!!! kiss
Why did she leave?
Infidelity? OK!
Why was she unfaithful?
OK!

Investigation only can get to the bottom of this matter.

OP. . . your version is INCOMPLETE! kiss Your 'dem say-dem say' nor go work hia o!
Thank you sha! kiss

*time for work. . . OUCH*

2 Likes

Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2014
blank: Is it that easy for wife to forget her kids? Someone has to give in cos the kids cannot be with the two parents at the same time.

I agree. But the wife said "he will never see his kids again." Now that I don't agree with, it's wicked, and selfish. She has no rights to deny her children access to their father. Unless a court can prove the father is a danger to his children, which doesn't appear to be the case here.

On a different note Blank, how're you and the family doing? It's been a while! smiley
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by i1: 5:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Its a shame that the woman can flee without resolving issues! However if the parties are in Lagos, the man can apply to Court(Family court) for an order making him the sole guardian of the kids or at least an order granting him free and unrestrained access to the kid! Since he knows that Her mum is aware of a whereabouts, na her you go hold! However it will be a bit expensive(Eko oni baje ooh).
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by shizzle11(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by shizzle11(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: If we get to the bottom of the issue,i will discover that it is because of preek she absconded.she don elope with mr oloko oyin.maybe the husband is not husbanding well under the sheets. The way women always take life changing decisions that will affect their kids because of this notorious preek ehen.smh grin

You always have something to say against preek. cheesy
she u no dey fvck ni? grin
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:

You always have something to say against preek. cheesy
she u no dey fvck ni?
grin grin grin truth is always bitter but it has to be told whether it is pleasant to anybody or not grin

meanwhile happy new year cheesy

hope you enjoyed the holidays cheesy
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by pickabeau1: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2014
kuly kuly u take style dodge the question tongue
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1: kuly kuly u take style dodge the question tongue
what question is that my dear
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by pickabeau1: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: what question is that my dear

Good morning ...

shizzles question tongue grin
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

Good morning ...

shizzles question tongue grin
i have answered it na grin

Read my posts again and you will see the answer cheesy
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
ok... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
By the time we hear the woman's side of the story, we may be shocked! Women, especially naija women don't just run away with kids like that. Not saying it's not possible, but not very common. For all we know, the man may be an abusive alcoholic who abused his wife emotionally and physically. Maybe his first wife didn't have the nerve to go with her kids 16yrs ago!

If the man is truly wronged and really desire to have custody of his children, he should go to court. He may not be granted full custody, but he will get shared custody which I believe is all he can afford now considering his financial status.
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Konnektions146(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Siena:

I agree. But the wife said "he will never see his kids again." Now that I don't agree with, it's wicked, and selfish. She has no rights to deny her children access to their father. Unless a court can prove the father is a danger to his children, which doesn't appear to be the case here.

On a different note Blank, how're you and the family doing? It's been a while! smiley
You got mail Please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeling Unworthy? How To Find Your Way To Freedom / Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.