Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wife Absconds With 2 Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Absconds With 2 Kids (2423 Views)

DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Can N50 000 Monthly Upkeep Money Be Enough For A Wife N Her 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by shizzle11(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: grin grin grin truth is always bitter but it has to be told whether it is pleasant to anybody or not grin

meanwhile happy new year cheesy

hope you enjoyed the holidays cheesy
sure i did, it was quite fun. happy new year to you too wink cheesy
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by shizzle11(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

Good morning ...

shizzles question tongue grin
No mind kulyie, upon say she dey wear iron pant and bra, when time reash, action go still happen. who no like better thing? wink gringrin

kulyie: i have answered it na grin
Read my posts again and you will see the answer cheesy
Coded tinz tongue grin
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:
sure i did, it was quite fun. happy new year to you too wink cheesy
good to know cheesy
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:
No mind kulyie, upon say she dey wear iron pant and bra, when time reash, action go still happen. who no like better thing? wink gringrin

Coded tinz tongue grin
me no like ishekushe o tongue
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:

Coded tinz tongue grin
for example tongue
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by pickabeau1: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
kulyie: me no like ishekushe o tongue

Now you have passed
Before Na f9

1 Like

Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by redcapman: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
@candy,d man left home 4 his 1st wife,leavin all his properties takin few cloth n 5yrs son to stay in a 1rm @ his dad house livin wit dad n siblins 2 start a fresh life.he had brkthro aftr 3yrs n went 2 take his daughter who then was living in church wit mum who was homeless being unable 2 sustain
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

Now you have passed
Before Na f9
lolllzzzz.who be tisha wey dey mark?cheesy
Re: Wife Absconds With 2 Kids by shizzle11(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2014
^lmao @tisha way dey mark grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are My Parents Too Controlling? / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.