Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? (2385 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? by onechance(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2016
For most of us sex is a private experience, especially the first one. That is not what this family believes! They think the first act is special and very important. So, the whole family gathers up on the first wedding night to be present in the bedroom.

While the young couple is making love, they sit or stand there and watch them carefully. Some of the older members may even intrude into the process and guide the young and inexperienced youths through it.

The photo is real and it was taken by the uncle of the newly married boy. You can find at least 5 other people present at the scene. Here is what the uncle says:

“While most people may consider it odd, for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son, brother or nephew having sex for the first time.”

“We see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood, and it’s also a special chance to witness the moment that a new life is formed.”

They also say such an act is not the first one in their family. It has taken place before. Here is what he has to say:

“I felt nervous having my family there to accompany me, and also give me guidance on how to proceed. At first I had trouble entering my girlfriend, but my mother suggested I take things more slowly and relax, and I was able to eventually slip it in.”

The finishing phrase on this first sex will knock you off your feet!

“I snapped the photo right at the moment before he came, and it was truly a beautiful scene.”

1 Share

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? by ever811(m): 2:03am On May 29, 2016
come!! u still dey smoke that weed.....

Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? by ivyT(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2016
Devil punish Satan
Re: First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? by bennyrazz: 6:58pm On May 29, 2016
just imagine the kind of lives people live in other countries

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? / I'm Very Confused With My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.