Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Please Help! I Need To Make Adsense Ads To Stop Displaying On My Blog Post-pages - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! I Need To Make Adsense Ads To Stop Displaying On My Blog Post-pages (415 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need To Make Adsense Ads To Stop Displaying On My Blog Post-pages by olive65(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Hey Everyone.... I've had this problem for sometime now, but whenever i post the 'complete' explanation of the problem here on Nairaland, i keep getting banned for 24hrs....
I just want to make one of my 300*250 adsense ads that appears on all my blog's pages to stop displaying on my blog post pages. Is there any code i can use to alter it? If you don't understand my question, drop your email so that i can mail the 'COMPLETE' explanation to you with complete illustration and screenshots. Thanks for your time.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Make Adsense Ads To Stop Displaying On My Blog Post-pages by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just go to adsense and click on don't show ads on post, change it to show ads on side bar finish
Re: Please Help! I Need To Make Adsense Ads To Stop Displaying On My Blog Post-pages by yhuci(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
jaybossYBNL: Just go to adsense and click on don't show ads on post, change it to show ads on side bar finish
you're on point and op don't forget to save it.

(1) (Reply)

Haapy New Year Website Review From Afolsnet. . . / Twitter Welcomes Cardspring To Its Team / Blog For Sale At An Affordable Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.